Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

1ST BUD HILL MASTERS TOURNMENT - 9, 10 June 2012

Posted by Danny&Barbara 
Re: 1ST BUD HILL MASTERS TOURNMENT
February 06, 2012 08:45AM
The only thing that would stop me is if com doubles is that week end. The club has not posted it yet.

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
February 06, 2012 10:23AM
Bernie's just jealous of his elders!!! OUCHEE!!

I'm in - over the Hill and rollin'!!! Griff
February 06, 2012 11:43AM
WHAT! Snakes, skeeters, thunderstorms, floods, heat, heck yeah count me in! Might be some old Mid-Tenn discers interested as well.
February 06, 2012 03:41PM
Iam thinking 3 rounds, one originial, one ridge 18 holes, Sunday originial for master, and g master, the ridge seniors g masters.
Random draws Friday, vintage disc only?
February 06, 2012 04:30PM
"Bernie's just jealous of his elders!!! OUCHEE!!

I'm in - over the Hill and rollin'!!!" Griff

You got that right! I am jealous. Any reason to come to the Hill is a good one. & I'll be one of y'all soon enough.
February 06, 2012 06:25PM
BERNIE Wrote. & I'll be one of
> y'all soon enough.

Till then,too bad so sad.Yall have fun, I'll mention this to Mikey.

BMB
February 06, 2012 09:28PM
Because ya know B Hole doesn't have the balls to play OPEN MASTERS.
jcb
February 07, 2012 09:36AM
I would be interested in this also if I can make it. Just have to see if I would have that weekend open. I will be out of town sometime in June, just not sure of the date yet.
February 07, 2012 01:23PM
I would love to play bud Hill. I dont get to come up as much, but I like that course!!!!

A Masters competition weekend would be awesome!!!!

pb
February 08, 2012 12:49PM
Count me in, let me know if htere is anything I can do!

Dg Guy - Disc GOlf Plaques & Awards
662-660-0339

Know what you throw. . .
. . . throw what you know!
February 09, 2012 03:53PM
We have a couple of people working on logo's, Mac and I are going to meet at Tish March 3rd too finilize the format and fees, rounds etc.
If you want to help come on by or sent your comments,Working on sponsors now.
February 11, 2012 07:33AM
Women yall better start speaking up we have at least 8 women in the master and up in Memphis.
February 14, 2012 08:53AM
ALL Bud Hill, What a Thrill!!!
February 15, 2012 04:07PM
Got our 1st sponsor Edmond Orgill ball golf course is giving us 4 passes with carts for Friday i know this is strange ball golf
but free is free. I don't know who want them but they say i have them if we want them.
Danny
February 15, 2012 11:04PM
We want them Danny...I'll take them...Shoot!!...I haven't really picked up my golf clubs since I picked up discgolf 4 years ago.
February 16, 2012 07:42AM
Hey Ernie, I am also a "reformed" ball golfer..let me know if you want to play. I used to play at least two rounds a week, and I haven't play in about 4 years myself.
February 16, 2012 09:15AM
BOOM

Go out and play around with Disc Golf Today!!

Steve Hollis
Destin/FWB FL

MANGO DISC GOLF @ mangodiscgolf.com
February 19, 2012 07:53AM
Went to Jackson Tn yesterday lots of masters players excited about this. We will have the format out after Tish tournament
Meeting with Canadian Mike, Mac and others at Tish. too finalize it.
February 20, 2012 09:15AM
Danny, don't know if I'm going to be able to make it or not. My sister's 50th birthday is that week. Still waiting on confirmation from Mom on when and where the party is going to be. May be heading to Dallas. Will certainly be at the tourney if I can.

Ty
February 20, 2012 09:35AM
Hear a rumor that this is the same weekend as the Mobile Doubles ?? It is not posted. Anyone know anything on this?

Go out and play around with Disc Golf Today!!

Steve Hollis
Destin/FWB FL

MANGO DISC GOLF @ mangodiscgolf.com
February 20, 2012 12:17PM
Mobile Doubles was on the same weekend last year but hasn't been added to the schedule this year yet, they might be on the same weekend.

JOhn k
February 20, 2012 12:45PM
That's why i posted it Feb 3 no one was schedule yet but we will see,masters is on
Danny
February 21, 2012 10:10PM
In January I played the Sheveport Ice Bowl. It is the first out of state tourney I've played since Spencer died. It's also the first time for me to play Senior Grandmaster Division. Both experiences were great!! Playing Senior Grandmaster was so much fun. Never had sooo many senior moments. It was fun the way we all watched out for each other to make sure we didn't fall down or lose our way on the course. However, don't kid yourself, the competition was tough. They may have years but they're exjperienced, skilled, and know how to play the game. It was a really wonderful time. I would look forward to coming back to Memphis and Bud Hill. It's been way too long since I've been there. I've missed all of you.
February 22, 2012 09:23AM
Bill that will be great, senior g master will probably play 1 round each day,master and g masters the original course 3 rounds,
meeting with Mac and a few more at Tish March 3rd week-end too finalize the format any thought let me know.
Danny
February 29, 2012 09:50PM
doubles or not Im coming to bud hill...... BOOOOOOM

RANDEYE
PDGA#7250
March 01, 2012 10:02AM
Already receiving sponsors $200 plus 4 ball golf passes at Orgill we will put the format out next week.
Danny
March 01, 2012 10:32AM
Thanks Danny, I'll be there as well to help out any way you need...

JOhn k
March 05, 2012 12:11PM
We got everything settled this week-end format coming. All divisions will play 3 rounds,seniors will play the ridge second round sat.
Canadian Mike will TD and Robert (Mac) Mcdonald.
Danny
March 05, 2012 03:50PM
one round a day count me in; wow!!!!! i love memphis especilly bud hill; can't wait.
March 05, 2012 04:37PM
I am going to put in $100 exclusively for the Senior Grand Master payout. Several other SGM's have pledged to do likewise. Any of you other old guys want to boost the purse. Keep in mind that John Linton is not old enough to play in this division.

Gary Wagoner
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013