Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

City of Mobile Championship - Official Thread - 24, 25 March 2012

Posted by Jason Outlaw 
Re: City of Mobile Championship - Official Thread - 24, 25 March 2012
April 06, 2012 05:02PM
It was a blast.. O.B. was a lil much but it's the way it should be on a event of that level. A & B hole punished a hole lot of people on USA. Everything went great though! Can't wait to see the points updated ;-P Chop Chop! lol!
April 07, 2012 09:04AM
im ready to see these up on results
April 07, 2012 09:35AM
Bernie may be sending an excel file my way, if not I have to retype them into excel from the results posted......if I retype them it is probably going to take a couple more days. Anyone that wants to speed up the process is welcome to type them into excel for me and send to johnk@sndg.org or j37kit@aol.com

thanks
JOhn k
April 07, 2012 10:36PM
orangesherbert? JOE_KOOL? Mr.Rob? Here is your chance to do something constructive with your time.
April 08, 2012 08:43AM
Didn't know it was the players job.
April 08, 2012 08:20PM
exactly and im new to this site so i dont know much about putting up scores
April 08, 2012 10:40PM
It is anyones job who is willing to do it. We are doing this for everyone who plays Disc Golf in Mobile & surrounding areas. To promote the future of our sport. & none of us get paid for doing it. So please be patient, or do something to help out.
April 09, 2012 01:17AM
Please do not throw $ into this.. You can't sit there and say you guys get no money lol. NOT saying you get ALOT but lol.. saying yall get nothing out of it is silly.

And we have waited a couple weeks. So it's not like we were jumping on yall the day after or something :) But y'all said what is going on so it's all good. We know ur busy beating up on 14 year holds lol!

Yes.. it was a joke.. an ill be poking fun at ya for awhile so don't get upset ;) oh an most all my posts r done with a smile.. except for the " didn't know it was the players job" I didn't like the cop out hence the reply like that.

But to end this.. y'all do a great job! I enojoy myself pretty much every time. Only beef I've ever had with southern nationals in general is the lack of enforcement on baggers. But I know running a tourney, handling all the players needs.. events.. course.. ect ect is hard enough. Maybe work on some sort of ratings? Or just print off the points list at the end of the year after the championship an glance over the list.. idk we could be here for days talking bout how to fix or try to fix that.. ill be happy with playing in wonderful tournaments :) so ya on that note.. see y'all at the smack down!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2012 02:15AM by Mr.Rob.
April 09, 2012 07:40AM
[www.sndg.org]

Results are on the site, any correction pm me or email at johnk@sndg.org

There are a couple questions, the total score for following players didn't match the total of the individual rounds scores posted. I went with the final score listed. If different please let me know:

Advanced Masters: Brooks Newell, Ralph McHenry, Mike Bennett, Joe Jacobson, Leon Irby
Intermediate: Lewis McElderry
Intermediate Women: Cristin Bolt

Also thanks to Justin Dyess, Luke Hambleton and chunkadisc@aol.com. All three sent me typed up excel results over the weekend., which helped expedite the results being posted.

JOhn k
April 09, 2012 10:39AM
Thanks guys.
April 09, 2012 10:02PM
"Please do not throw $ into this.. You can't sit there and say you guys get no money lol. NOT saying you get ALOT but lol.. saying yall get nothing out of it is silly.

And we have waited a couple weeks. So it's not like we were jumping on yall the day after or something :) But y'all said what is going on so it's all good. We know ur busy beating up on 14 year holds lol! "- Mr. Rob

Whats so "lol" funny Mr. Rob? Do you think that the club shouldn't make a little bit of $$$? So that we can continue to put on quality events. & continue to improve our courses. Because we will be giving every dime back one way or another. Do you not believe that? Did you look at the past results/event values for events in Mobile? Can you not see that they have constantly grown through the years? You should do some research before you get on here & start telling everyone what you ASSume is going on. Your comments are nothing but insulting to those of us who continue to devote our time & efforts to this endeavor. Even if they are followed by a snide little "lol". They aren't funny.

BTW Who are you?
April 09, 2012 10:09PM
"Yes.. it was a joke.. an ill be poking fun at ya for awhile so don't get upset ;) oh an most all my posts r done with a smile.. except for the " didn't know it was the players job" I didn't like the cop out hence the reply like that."-Mr.Rob

Also that was no cop out. Believe it or not we all have lives to live & jobs to do. So be patient, help out, or shut up!

BTW three different players put the results into an excel file & sent it to Kittrell just to help out. & we certainly appreciate it. Two of them don't even live in Mobile. Neither does Kittrell.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2012 10:12PM by BERNIE.
April 10, 2012 04:19PM
What I was laughing @ was the fact you pulled the " we do this for the players, we don't get paid, ect ect " card. Hence the reply saying " LoL you can't sit there and say you get NOTHING.. I know yall don't get ALOT, but you can't say you get nothing :) "

^^ something like that..

On a more serious note:

If your going to get all but hurt because a few people were asking you where the stats are... two weeks later.. You know.. those people that spent money on Hotels, the drive, then to enter in.. AND not to mention show support the the club putting it on.. to Jim, skittles, the list goes on an on. I think we have a @#$%& right to ask what is going on and when they will be posted!

But in the end I do thank you and all the people who put on these tournaments. Without guys like you doing them we wouldn't have them. So again, Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2012 04:19PM by Mr.Rob.
April 11, 2012 09:18PM
"If your going to get all but hurt because a few people were asking you where the stats are... two weeks later.. You know.. those people that spent money on Hotels, the drive, then to enter in.. AND not to mention show support the the club putting it on.. to Jim, skittles, the list goes on an on. I think we have a @#$%& right to ask what is going on and when they will be posted!

But in the end I do thank you and all the people who put on these tournaments. Without guys like you doing them we wouldn't have them. So again, Thanks!" - Mr.Rob

You have the right to ask whatever you like. You should probably do the math first. & then you would notice that you guys ot a pretty good deal for what you invested. Although you will probably find something else to cry about. Was I LATE with that comment sweetheart?
April 11, 2012 11:46PM
if it was me in that spot... I would of gave the thing to the 14 year old. (( granted.. he is going to be winning way more then any of us in due time lol )) Still :) that's just me.. I'll make a note though not to joke with you or poke fun.

Geez Bernie :) - Why So Serious?! -

I hope you take all this as a guy poking fun and nothing more... If not.. then well not much I can say other then I'll make note not to have fun with you in the future.

OH an one last thing, the whole $ thing which you love to talk about ;-) Local guys that go to local tournaments I can see them getting a great investment. But guys like me that travel.. lol Gas alone kills any " investment " But that's not why I play.. I play to have a good time and with hope one day of competing with people like Luke, Cam, hell even you.. I'll get there one day. As long as you keep putting them on i'll be showing up!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013