Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Southside Smackdown VIII April 21

Posted by southside 
Re: Southside Smackdown VIII April 21
April 20, 2012 08:49AM
CCCaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn YYYYYYYYYoooooooooooUUUUUUUUUUUU sSSSSmmmmmeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll wwwwwwhhhhhaaaatttttttttttttt

SSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttthhhhhhhhhhssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

2009 Masters Belt Holder!!!!!!!!!!!
finished 2nd the last two years, time to break through again!!!

Come on Masters where you AT. Jaba, Bill, Jon, Will, DD, Tommy, Stephen, Kevin, Crawdaddy, Ronnie!!!! Time to get this Smack down On
Rain or Shine!!!!!
April 20, 2012 09:33AM
I'm ready for a "DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK" type of weekend!!!!
April 20, 2012 09:57AM
Oh..........Ms......Snap-ple,, Are you Ready To Rumble.........!!! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
April 20, 2012 09:57AM
This is appropiate seeing that Smackdown DG tournament is tomorrow. I, The Bodyguard, am stepping back into the wrestling ring after taking a year off to let my body rest. Tonight at Theodore High School Doors open at 7pm and bell time is 8pm. Main Event is The Honky Tonk Man vs. Doink the Clown. $10 a person, children under 6 are FREE. If you can come on out and watch some Smack being put down before the SmackDown tomorrow.

Keith "The BodyGuard" Robinson
April 20, 2012 10:14AM
I remember Doink, lol.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
April 20, 2012 11:11AM
Stop by the shop will be open 10-6 have the new blizzard and titanium disc are now in stock, Mad Dog just bought in 60 new dyes, soooo sweet will be here from 11-6 stop by and shop.

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
April 20, 2012 12:08PM
Weather forecast has changed!!!Only a 40% chance of afternoon showers!!!Southside KARMA!!!Forecast called for 80% yesterday!!Good Vibes!!
April 20, 2012 12:10PM
turns out I have my dates wrong on this show. tonight is in Lucedale at the fairgrounds and tomorrow night is in Theodore at theodore High School.

Keith "The BodyGuard" Robinson
April 20, 2012 05:22PM
Just been informed that i have to work all weekend................................................................................................**** me

I was really looking forward to this one, has been on my calendar all weekend. The real work sux at times. Good Luck to everyone, Good luck Judges making the trip, bring back a belt for Jackson.

Sending my mini basket with another Judges member making the trip

Lloyd Wilkins --J.U.D.G.E.S--

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Check out the new Website
[www.jacksondiscgolf.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2012 05:22PM by No Low Putt Lloyd.
April 20, 2012 07:33PM
Well, I sucked at the doubles. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
April 20, 2012 07:57PM
Any word on who placed in dubs?

2011 Adv Points Champion
2011 Am player of the year
April 20, 2012 08:32PM
Drop Score Montgomery and his partner played well after their dismal showing in The Collegiate Championships..I think a 13 down with a double bogey..
April 20, 2012 09:02PM
I thought you were talking about someone else until I saw double bogey ;)
April 20, 2012 11:04PM
It wasn't me Adam haha. I played with Matty o
April 21, 2012 05:44AM
Not talking about the two All-Americans..haha
April 21, 2012 07:24PM
my first time playing the smackdown. it was THE BEST tournament ive played. you guys did a great job putting this on. thanks southside!!
April 21, 2012 08:05PM
I left my machete at muni yesterday. Has a bright orange handle and a black blade. Would love to have it back. If you picked it up please call me at 251-680-2095. Thanks Jay
April 21, 2012 09:01PM
WE HAD A 190 PLAYER AND NO RAIN!! for eveyone that wasn't able to attend SMACKDOWN Vlll... THANK YOU!!! we are gonna have to to 3 courses if we keep having record attendance. Thank you to all the sponsors and everyone who came out and attempted to win a belt.
I will give you what I remember.

Matt O wins open with a 25 down! 5 time SMACKDOWN champ. He won a $1000 and $500 bonus from innova
Buddy wins grandmasters
Dale Davis from parts unknown wins masters
Snap retains her 7th belt
Bagger Lee wins adv
Dee Dee wins am women ( belt and a sport basket)
Tie in am men and they split! One got the belt and the other got the sport basket
Can't remember novice and jrs.

We had alot of food and gave away alot of baskets. Bernie wins one in skittles and spong bob wins in a Rick Flair ctp.
We counting the cheese now.
We will post results win we recuperate!

Phillip/ see ya next SAMCKDOWN lX

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2012 09:04PM by southside.
April 22, 2012 11:35AM
Guys, that was fun! CTP with almost all 190 people was insane! Temp holes in USA was great and didn't kill flow @ all. Surprized how smooth playing was consindering the amount of people as well. This is a must play every year for me now!
April 22, 2012 02:33PM
Great tournament. Just wish it could last a little longer. After I played 37 holes I was still ready to throw. My first tournament and it was a good one. I finished 7'th in Novice and got a few discs. All the food and drinks, extras and music and especially the mini course was pretty cool. Lord willing ill be able to play next year but I guess will be Amateurs then. Appreciate it guys.
Tyler Madison
April 22, 2012 08:09PM
Southside rocks, great tourney . Thanks to all who gave up their time to make this happen. This is a must make tourney for all that did not make it. Cant wait till next year. Brooks
April 23, 2012 08:37AM
Number one, one day tournament in the country and still competitive with top 15 two day tournaments. That takes a lot of hard work and time from a very special group of people.
April 23, 2012 08:41AM
The greatest one day event in the South. Great event and thanks to the Weather Gods for being very wrong. I felt 3 drops of something all day, and no sun all day. Southside you make Mobile very proud with this event and it gets better and better every year, $1000.00 pay out for first place was great and $500.00 for second was awesome. The belts were great looking to. Hats off to Southside and crew for a great job once again. Can not wait till next year.

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
April 23, 2012 10:06AM
thanks Southside for another incredible SMACKDOWN!!!

just wanted to let you all know that your hard work is appreciated! this is always such a fun tourney and i was sure glad to have been able to attend.

April 23, 2012 11:00AM
Mississippi Coast DGA had a great time! Southside definitely knows how to throw a tournament! This one is going on my list of "Must Attend" tournaments for the future! (A few of them are in Mobile, BTW). The food was AWESOME, though my eyes were bigger than my stomach, so starting the second round, I was a bit lathargic. Whoever made the belts did a great job, as well.

Now I need to work on my Rick Flair so I can give a big "WHOOOOOOOOO" when MCDGA takes a belt from Mobile next year!!....that's right, the smack talking has already begun. OH YEAH!
April 23, 2012 01:47PM
You ALL should be PLENTY WARMED UP FOR THE DOGWOOD.......Let's see everyone at the HILL in 2 weeks!!!!!

Truly impressive results!! Congratulations SMACKDOWN krew!!! Kudos to all that made 190 on a single day tourney happen!! Griff
April 23, 2012 05:48PM
Wow 190, I guess Next year you might need to add Muni Gold!!!!!

Keep it up South Side -- Mobile, Southern National Series, BOD members and players are very appreciative of all you do to run the best one day tournament of the year!!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

pb
April 23, 2012 09:43PM
Can't really add much more than what has already been stated. Hands down one of the best tourney's around. Southside and the many volunteers never fail to put on a star studded event for the ages. Had a blast with all my SEC brothers and sisters.
Can't wait til next year.
April 24, 2012 03:42AM
Outstanding Job Southside, one of if not the best event I have ever played in.
April 24, 2012 09:21AM
Great, Great, Great Tournament Southside!! 190 players on two courses, and everything went so smoothly! Once again, the best one day tournament in the South! Thanks for all your hard work, and also thanks for the very generous Mixer sponsorship! =) You guys ROC!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 76
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013