Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Southside Smackdown VIII April 21

Posted by southside 
Re: Southside Smackdown VIII April 21
April 16, 2012 05:04PM
Thanks snap! I think that's 8 mini baskets. Still need a couple. We also need a couple of baskets at south. Let me know if any of you can bring one to south.

Phillip/ Southside
April 16, 2012 06:05PM
Food to be served at the Smackdown:

In the morning: ten dozen Krispy Kremes, bananas, apples, and some oranges. Grab some peanuts from Texas Roadhouse to munch on (the bag has a coupon for a free appetizer on it).

For lunch:
Godfather's Pizza- 40 large pizzas
Longhorn Steakhouse- 2 trays of chicken tenders and some sweet tea
Subway- 2 party platters and 12 dozen cookies
Hibachi Express- rice served w/ vegetables, chicken and steak
MOBZ- 12 lbs of Conecuh sausage, 2 pans of baked beans and conecuh, pan of macaroni and cheese
Mosley's Meat Market- gave us 180 hot dogs last year
Sara Lee- providing all bread products for hot dogs and hamburgers
Momma Hall's spaghetti- 15-20 lbs
Innerpeace Technologies- 2 pans of taco casserole, taco meat and cheese between two layers of crescent rolls
Southside- 60-100 hamburgers, 5 lbs of Conecuh, 6 bags of Lays chips, 6 cans of Pringles, 12 cases of Coke products, 13 cases of bottled water
Deana- 4 pound cakes
Melanie- 2 bags of homemade cookies
Also Deana and Tia are both making a pot of something or another

Just added Ricky Martin to the tee sponsors, one more and we reach our goal.

Mike Martin
April 16, 2012 06:48PM
Makes me Hungry!!

Phillip/ Southside
April 16, 2012 07:03PM
I haven't heard much from the Louisiana ja bronies! I know some belts has made it's way to coon azz land before, but dont think you can come to mob town and we will just hand you one of these babies. No sir ree!! You bring your candy champion azz here all ya gonna get is a full stomach and a chance to see how champions drive and putt. When the sun comes up and the start horn blows that's means school has begun boys and girls. When you see the phenom Matt O, the Fabulous Snap, and let's not forget the man who taught Elvis how to putt , no other than the King of rocks and SMACKDOWN belts CECIL MCGWIRE. oh don't get scared now cause, we have one the newest open masters contenders. The man of many names, Mr. DD ( or what ever he goes by). All kidding aside MOBILE CLEAN SWEEP!!! any takers??

Phillip/Southside ( where ya at Dex? A little poetry to set the mood!!
April 16, 2012 07:34PM
LOL....thats good stuff southside!! I am currently livin in East Texas but from Louisiana, and movin back there in a month. So what I'm sayin is that La is gonna represent this year. I plan to take Adv. and I got my money on my wife Erin for the Am Women. It has been a long time since I've played Mobile but we are looking forward to layin some smack down on some of yall locals. We should be there on Thursday to set up camp and play a few courses. Oh yea, should we bring to-go boxes? That is a lot of food!!! GREAT JOB!
April 16, 2012 07:45PM
Nolan, its gonna be great seeing you and Erin. Debs coming to play this one too, so should be a blast. Are your phone numbers still the same, let me know will holla at ya for some Margarita's on Friday and well Saturday night too. Phillip put the Aardvarks down for a Tshirt sponsor. Let me know if ya dont have the logo, I think you do tho. Looking forward to this one, Brooks
April 16, 2012 08:01PM
Great to hear Nolan! Not only will you and your wife be playing for a belt. You both will also be playing for a sport basket. Look forward to meeting you bro.

Brooks , would that be the $100 logo sponsor?because if so you are the man ! And for being our last $100 sponsor I do believe we have a prize for you. You may pick it up at sign ups.

Phillip/ free top rope splashes, ladies go from
The middle rope.
April 16, 2012 08:07PM
Yes Brooks our numbers are the same. Please holla at us so we can have a few. We are gonna camp at the bouge starting Thursday nite. If it will be anything like N.O., we will fo sho get a little twisted! :) I thought I had your number but I guess I dont.
April 16, 2012 08:40PM
Sounds like a lot of food. I think I picked a pretty good tournament to enter for my first one. I'm looking forward to playing with the other guys in Novice and getting a feel for the tournament style play. Hoping the weather is beautiful for Saturday.
April 17, 2012 07:38AM
Are the boss and teedevil the only tournament stamped blizzards you will have?
April 17, 2012 09:05AM
Yep! That's all they would let us get in the blizzard disc.

Phillip
April 17, 2012 12:38PM
Hey Phillip, I already have one crystal buzz with my name on it. Can I get one more with my name on it? I will pick them up Friday and sign up for the tournament if I can do that. Just let me know what time I need to be there.
April 17, 2012 03:17PM
What...? :-0 Wait.......!! With all do respects Mr. Nolan, I would be more than happy to defend MY Am. Women's 2011 SMACKDOWN BELT against Erin, but...................I plan on trying to take The Great,Great Snap Down..........!! I will be coming and I am bringing FLORIDA with me!! :) Have a Happy SMACK'N!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
April 17, 2012 03:41PM
:O....*wiping my eye's* Did I just read what I think I read... Holly Moly!!! I think I just shat myself....lol

Well it's about time... jk Love you!!

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
April 17, 2012 04:02PM
LOL ; )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
April 17, 2012 04:15PM
We will ba at muni around 1:30 2:00 Friday for sign ups and doubles. Come see us and tell is who you are and what we are holding for you.

Phillip/ we layeth the smacketh downeth on ya!!
April 17, 2012 05:17PM
Oh my, this is Erin now... I think nolan in the spirit of the smackdown took liberties in talking smack on my behalf:). I'm just looking forward to a good weekend of golf and meeting some new friends! But......i do plan to bring it ladies.
April 17, 2012 05:33PM
I hope the weather won't be like it is today. Anyone have an idea of what its gonna do? Scattered showers?
April 17, 2012 05:33PM
Nolan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh my, this is Erin now... I think nolan in the
> spirit of the smackdown took liberties in talking
> smack on my behalf:). I'm just looking forward to
> a good weekend of golf and meeting some new
> friends! But......i do plan to bring it ladies.

Look forward to meeting u too! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ronda Key
Team KeyChains/PDGC President
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
April 17, 2012 06:37PM
Well, as of right now, 40% chance of rain Saturday. What's gonna happen? Will we play n the rain?
April 17, 2012 07:35PM
Yeah Phillip, I am all in. Just hope my back repairs itself before the weekend, either way I will be there.
April 17, 2012 08:07PM
[THE BELT]

BMB
April 17, 2012 08:11PM
40% chance of rain and 100% chance of out-of-towners complaining about the "Mobaggers"! I smell a Mobtown sweep!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
April 17, 2012 08:31PM
The show most go on!! See ya this Weekend Brooks

Phillip/ We call it MoBelt Alabama !!
April 18, 2012 12:20AM
As much as we'd like to keep talkin smack, we can't make it. It's midnite and just got off the phone with my new boss. We have to be in Victoria Texas on Monday for a new job. There is alot that needs to happen now. Plus we have to be moved from our house in a month. We really want to get down there soon. Sux to miss good folks and good tourneys!!
April 18, 2012 06:42AM
Nothing like good ole Smackdown weather! Up to 70%

Awesome!
April 18, 2012 06:59AM
As long as there is no thunder and lightning, I am down to play in the rain. I want the novice belt and the rain isn't going to stop me. Can ya feel what i'm cookin'?
April 18, 2012 08:03AM
Do you still need a mini basket?? Rain or Shine Judges coming down

Lloyd Wilkins --J.U.D.G.E.S--

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Check out the new Website
[www.jacksondiscgolf.org]
April 18, 2012 08:14AM
I'm thinking its not gonna be too bad Saturday. Hopefully scattered showers and mostly sunny. I just don't want this tournament to be stopped due to weather.
Tyler Madison
April 18, 2012 11:52AM
I think we had a little hitch last year during the 2nd round with thunder and lightning. Other than that, things still ran smoothly. The Southside guys kept a good eye on everything for us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Justin Tolbert
BHS Disc Golf [www.youtube.com]
Mobile, Alabama
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013