Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

THE 2012 SNDC JULY21-22 TUPELO, MS OFFICIAL THREAD

Posted by RobbyHarris 
Re: THE 2012 SNDC JULY21-22 TUPELO, MS OFFICIAL THREAD
August 11, 2012 11:36PM
WINNER OF THE PRO MASTER DIVISION WILL RECEIVE FREE ENTRY INTO THE 2013 SOUTHERN NATIONAL DOUBLES CHAMPIONSHIP (200.00 value)
Just what makes the PRO MASTER DIVISON..worth 200.oo..... what in the world /would the first looser get persay he wanted to play the PROMASTER... I figure NOTHING..but what makes his / her entry so high dollar..Im trying to find the correct way to ask my question as to what I wanna know without offending anyone here.........
here goes..... So. the winners entry is paid for....what does he get thats worth 200 dollars value..a free entry..the pro master division isn't costing nowhere NEAR that much..so what is included whats the other catch?? 200 dollar entry fee..just cause ONE person won a tournament...he should get change back...thats kinda steep to say the least.
Free entry worth 200 bucks..so if joey ingle placed second. how much would he have to pay to play. 110?? ..Im not being a smart @#$%&. Im just wondering the 200 value for winning one event... i'd want the 200 and then play
August 12, 2012 10:57AM
Flick McWraith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WINNER OF THE PRO MASTER DIVISION WILL RECEIVE
> FREE ENTRY INTO THE 2013 SOUTHERN NATIONAL DOUBLES
> CHAMPIONSHIP (200.00 value)
> ...
> .
> Just what makes the PRO MASTER DIVISON..worth
> 200.oo..... what in the world /would the first
> looser get persay he wanted to play the
> PROMASTER... I figure NOTHING..but what makes his
> / her entry so high dollar..Im trying to find the
> correct way to ask my question as to what I wanna
> know without offending anyone here.........
> .
> .
> here goes..... So. the winners entry is paid
> for....what does he get thats worth 200 dollars
> value..a free entry..the pro master division isn't
> costing nowhere NEAR that much..so what is
> included whats the other catch?? 200 dollar entry
> fee..just cause ONE person won a tournament...he
> should get change back...thats kinda steep to say
> the least.
> Free entry worth 200 bucks..so if joey ingle
> placed second. how much would he have to pay to
> play. 110?? ..Im not being a smart @#$%&. Im just
> wondering the 200 value for winning one event...
> i'd want the 200 and then play

I think he's including the value of the players pack in that $200. Its gonna be a pretty sweet players pack for the 2013 SNDC from what I hear.

Mississippi State Disc Golf
August 12, 2012 11:13AM
Correct Ethen.... entry fee for the 2012 SNDC was 100.00 per pro team player packs were valued at 60.00 per person or 120.00 per team. that is a value of 220.00 for pros. Advance divisions entry fee was 80.00 so with player packs that was 200.00, and all am divisions were 70.00 so with player packs that is 190.00. These "free entries fees" are a kind of sponsorship from the host of the 2013 SNDC. They DO NOT come out the pay out of the tournaments.

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
fsn
August 16, 2012 12:08PM
Keith Bodin Wrote:
> Correct Ethen.... entry fee for the 2012 SNDC was
> 100.00 per pro team player packs were valued at
> 60.00 per person or 120.00 per team. that is a
> value of 220.00 for pros. Advance divisions entry
> fee was 80.00 so with player packs that was
> 200.00, and all am divisions were 70.00 so with
> player packs that is 190.00. These "free entries
> fees" are a kind of sponsorship from the host of
> the 2013 SNDC. They DO NOT come out the pay out
> of the tournaments.

you are double counting in order to exaggerate the value. are you adding back in the $100 for the free entry to payout?
August 16, 2012 12:46PM
@fsn - here is the deal...

We (the ADGA, hosts of the 2013 SNDC in Lafayette) are giving away free entry fees to next year's tournament to different divisions at different doubles tournaments throughout this season. There is an entire thread on the General Discussion board that lists which tournament is being played for which division.

We are sponsoring these entry fees, meaning they will be paid in to the tournament (the 2013 SNDC) just like the players had paid their own entry fees meaning they will have no impact on payout. We decided to do this to reward players for playing doubles tournaments and hopefully encourage a club or two that does not currently run a doubles event to do so.

In addition to winning their entry fees, the players will also receive players packs just like everybody else. Our goal is to provide player's packs of a value no less than 100% of entry fees. Keith's example about this year's SNDC is a good explanation. If a team wins their entry fee in this rewards program, they win a free disc golf tournament plus they get their player's packs without any money at all coming out of their pocket.

A value of approximately $200 for a team who wins this is very realistic.

I want everybody to understand, this is something extra we are rewarding players who win these tournaments throughout the season with. This is on top of whatever payout they receive for the tournament they won their free entry at. The TDs of the doubles events are not counting this as payout for their tournaments and the payout at the SNDC in 2013 will not be affected at all by this.

This is a gift from us to the players.
August 16, 2012 09:01PM
I tried to explain my point in a PM. That did not work and this person will not state his/her real name. I am done with his/her's comments....If anyone else does not understand how thing are working please let Jacques or myself know.....

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE 2013 SNDC!!!!

fsn Wrote:
> Keith Bodin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Correct Ethen.... entry fee for the 2012 SNDC
> was
> > 100.00 per pro team player packs were valued at
> > 60.00 per person or 120.00 per team. that is a
> > value of 220.00 for pros. Advance divisions
> entry
> > fee was 80.00 so with player packs that was
> > 200.00, and all am divisions were 70.00 so with
> > player packs that is 190.00. These "free
> entries
> > fees" are a kind of sponsorship from the host
> of
> > the 2013 SNDC. They DO NOT come out the pay
> out
> > of the tournaments.
>
>
> you are double counting in order to exaggerate the
> value. are you adding back in the $100 for the
> free entry to payout?

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
Anonymous User
August 17, 2012 07:34PM
I think this is hilarious, these guys are trying to do something great and help promote their event and everyone is questioning their motives.

See you guys in LA!
August 20, 2012 12:01AM
Dillon, it's mainly because there are players here in the Southern Nationals that expects to be cheated out of there money. Well here's a little thought for anyone with that poor attitude. Go back over the last 3-4 years and take a look at every single tournament that the ADGA has held. Look at the PAYOUTS for those tournaments. The ADGA DOES NOT cheat any of it's players out of there payouts.......

And I know that the 2013 SNDC will be a Doubles Championship that none of you should miss out on, because the players packs are going to be fat as well as the payouts for every division. Don't come to me next year and say I didn't tell you so!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013