Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

3rd Annual Tomato Toss - June 23, 2012 - Chautauqua Park, Crystal Springs, MS

Posted by ThePuttisher 
Re: 3rd Annual Tomato Toss - June 23, 2012 - Chautauqua Park, Crystal Springs, MS
June 18, 2012 06:50PM
just2it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello
> Hey could i get some hotel information please.
> Dicky and I are going to drive in friday would
> like to play the event if there is still room
>
> ty Lori Maxwell

There are a couple of Hotels in Hazlehurst which is 10 mins down the interstate from the course.
Also there are several in Byram which is about 10 mins up the interstate. (the Holiday Inn Express is less than 2 yrs old)

There aren't any in crystal springs, but I do think they allow camping at the course.

Let me know and I will find out what I can for you
Sorry to hear that JC! Get well soon.

NO Team is bringing it to the Toss. We're gonna toss more than just tomatoes...might even toss a whole salad before it's over.
Re: 3rd Annual Tomato Toss - June 23, 2012 - Chautauqua Park, Crystal Springs, MS
June 18, 2012 08:32PM
Dang man. That sucks. Hope you get well soon. I hear that lyme disease is rough.
Tyler Madison
oh an Lloyd you can put me down as an INT AM.. After my dfl in collins in the INT AM division I believe its where I belong for now.. Thanks
thanks guys.. i'll findout friday for sure... i hope...

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
June 19, 2012 05:38AM
Well take care of yourself and try to get up there on Saturday.
June 19, 2012 08:10AM
Looks like its gonna be hot Saturday. 95 degrees.
June 19, 2012 01:41PM
Can anyone tell me what all there is to do at the tomato festival and what the cost may be. My wife and kids may possibly come with me if it sounds interesting. Thanks.
June 19, 2012 02:31PM
the last two years I played this tournament and each time I was not aware of anything else going on as I was in the tournament and just trying to finish it. This course is BRUTAL with the elevation changes ( some holes you throw and have to walk a the paths because you can't go straight to the basket due to elevation changes) and each time it has been HOT. The TD(s) had the course well watered ( numerous water coolers ) and it was needed. this course is beautiful but just brutal to walk for two rounds in the middle of summer. Love the course just hate to play two rounds ( LOL ).

Keith "The BodyGuard" Robinson
tmad1004 Wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what all there is to do at the
> tomato festival and what the cost may be. My wife
> and kids may possibly come with me if it sounds
> interesting. Thanks.

Unfortunately, the tournament is not on the same day as the festival. The Tomato Festival is actually the following Saturday, June 30th.
June 19, 2012 05:34PM
runchuckrun Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Unfortunately, the tournament is not on the same
> day as the festival. The Tomato Festival is
> actually the following Saturday, June 30th.

That stinks. I appreciate you letting me know that though.
June 20, 2012 09:39AM
Looks like me and possibly three others will be driving up from the burg.
Pre Paid

Pro Women
Deborah Brouillette

Adv Masters
Brooks Newell

Adv Men
Josh Greene
Cain Blackwell
Lloyd Wilkins

Int Men
Jon Goldman
Cody Cunningham
Tyler Madison
Jeffrey Panter
Jason Metz

Novice
Reginald McInnis

Others who are coming
Wade Broome
Matt Maddox
Cody Johnson
Tyler Stacy
Brady Reaux
Robbie Roger
David Bellar
Wade Brouchard and crew
Mike Kernan and crew
JUDGES - 10-15 of us easily

who else????

Lloyd Wilkins --J.U.D.G.E.S--

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Check out the new Website
[www.jacksondiscgolf.org]
Looks like its scheduled to be a hot one this weekend, please make sure that you stay hydrated this weekend. looks like its going to be in the mid 90's on Saturday.

Should have plenty of coolers to set up for water.

If some could bring cases of water that would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to another good one at Chautauqua Park!!!

Thanks.

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

hey lloyd, will be trying to find a ride up there friday,put me on the list!
Nick Robichaux
June 20, 2012 12:57PM
Aheeeeeee
I'll be there with another pm and f'n

Beware of NOTeam tossing salads!

Camp party!!

June 20, 2012 08:06PM
Leaving EARLY Saturday morning from Lafayette and coming back after the tournament if anybody needs a ride and doesn't mind a LONG day of driving & golfing.
June 20, 2012 08:32PM
The "Magic Sprite bottle" didn't need any Lymes and neither do you.
Get well man!
Any GrandMasters attending this event?
We had a nice GM field of 5 last year.
Kevin put on a clinic. Worth every dollar of entry fee.

Love the course

steve timm
hey jacques, i will most likley going to need a ride, if you dont mind that is...
June 21, 2012 12:06AM
Thanks for posting Steve. I'll play if we can get a card together. Maybe some other GM's will post if they can come. We had a great card last year. I was exhausted when we ran out of holes just before I finished blowing up my score completely.
Cant wait! I will defently be there! See yall saturday morning!
June 21, 2012 08:28PM
West Monroe heading that way Saturday morning. Anyone wanna give directions to the course or best route from here? Can't wait to play this course!
June 21, 2012 08:39PM
Bring R.B.
June 21, 2012 09:19PM
DOGG Wrote:
> West Monroe heading that way Saturday morning.
> Anyone wanna give directions to the course or best
> route from here? Can't wait to play this course!

Ride 20 all the way to Jackson. Take I55 south. I believe it is exit 72 (north Crystal Springs). Take a left onto 27. Then take a right at the first four way stop. That is hwy51. Then go about a mile and a half and the park entrance is on the right.
We will be having a Raffle at this year

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

June 22, 2012 10:22AM
Lloyd there is a pretty good crew of BR players coming. At least 7-10.
This is a great course and a great tournament. Should be a blast.

And Stephen Harrison is da man, that's all I got to say about that.

Chad
Guessbi see ya guys tommorrow to repersent mobile cant wait
Please put mike dozer for ams and codey faircloth for advance on the list please we comming from mobile dont want to drive that far for nothing
June 22, 2012 03:11PM
Can we still pay through Paypal. I don't want to drive for nothing either. I see this event filling pretty easily.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 80
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013