Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

3rd Annual Tomato Toss - June 23, 2012 - Chautauqua Park, Crystal Springs, MS

Posted by ThePuttisher 
Re: 3rd Annual Tomato Toss - June 23, 2012 - Chautauqua Park, Crystal Springs, MS
June 22, 2012 03:20PM
Lloyd - paypal payment sent.
Re: 3rd Annual Tomato Toss - June 23, 2012 - Chautauqua Park, Crystal Springs, MS
June 22, 2012 04:49PM
Hey Lloyd, Jeff Martin adv masters, see Yall tomorrow.

Jmart
Codey-faircloth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please put mike dozer for ams and codey faircloth
> for advance on the list please we comming from
> mobile dont want to drive that far for nothing

Done

Lloyd Wilkins --J.U.D.G.E.S--

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Check out the new Website
[www.jacksondiscgolf.org]
Wade Paypal still online

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Just got the shirts. Look good and feel good.

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

For those who played today and saw pro tee pads for 5, 7, 14, 15, 17 - they will be cleaned up before the start of the round tomorrow. the grounds keeper is getting out there at 6 to clean them up. I myself will be out there at 6 as well.

everyone on here who has posted they are coming, i have you on the list, we will not turn anyone away at this event. i have about 20 or so pre reg, another 20 or so that said said they are coming.

first 50 am divisions get the dry fit shirts. i have sizes L, XL, XXL, and XXXL

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Lloyd pay-pal sent, see yall in the morning!

Nick Robichaux
Thanks man we on our way now we got a hotel in jackson see everyone at course bright and early
hey lloyd, can we get a list to whos all pre registered?
Yeah when I get back home I'll post the list

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

June 22, 2012 08:07PM
What is Vegas style ace pot??
You can put in as much as you want. And for every dollar you put in is a throw you get in the chance that no one aces and we go to a throw off

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Pre Paid

Pro Open
Nick Robichaux
Akeem Williams
Steven Cantu

Pro Women
Deborah Brouillette
Jen Gainey
Jennifer Dhir

Adv Masters
Brooks Newell
Chad Rousse
Jacques Giraud

Adv Men
Josh Greene
Cain Blackwell
Lloyd Wilkins
Wes Stell
Wade Bouchard
Daves Reeves

Int Men
Jon Goldman
Cody Cunningham
Tyler Madison
Jeffrey Panter
Jason Metz

Novice
Reginald McInnis

Others who are coming
Wade Broome
Matt Maddox
Cody Johnson
Tyler Stacy
Brady Reaux
Robbie Roger
David Bellar
Hattiesburg and crew
Mike Kernan
James Wood
Jason Volo
Keith Osborne
West Monroe and crew
Baton Rouge and crew
JUDGES - 10-15 of us easily

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2012 10:32PM by No Low Putt Lloyd.
June 22, 2012 11:51PM
Good Luck All!!!! I hate to miss this but,............

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
June 24, 2012 01:37AM
Who won?

Mississippi State Disc Golf
June 24, 2012 12:17PM
Chuck Legget won adv masters, with a nice -13. Congrats Chuck. I would have really enjoyed having a tee shirt tho, thought participants would have gotten them before the volunteers, but it is wat it is. Love the course, hate the heat.

Jmart
June 24, 2012 01:29PM
New favorite course in miss! Course was great. Fairways were fairly tight but fair just how a good course should be. Will be back again hopefully soon. Kuddos to everybody tht took part in makin this event happen. Had a good time.
June 24, 2012 02:06PM
I think the final sign-up count was 94. I had to introduce my son to the meaning of a phrase, that it was almost "too much sugar for a nickel". Some crazy and heroic stuff happened out there. In multiple unpredictable ways it all made me very proud to be a part of this sport, this club and this event. Good show Judges.
June 24, 2012 04:58PM
Yep from snakes eating other snakes, to cars flipping over, to guys getting sticks pulled out of their legs, to my 14+ round, this event was definitely interesting. I did have fun and enjoyed the course very much so. Worth the trip and money for sure.
June 24, 2012 08:23PM
Larry, Lloyd & the rest of the Jackson crew - good job. Well run event on one of the finest courses in all of SN land.
June 25, 2012 09:12AM
if you want a real workout play this course!

great day of disc golf!

thanks to lloyd and all volunteers that helped with this tourney.

June 25, 2012 09:33AM
"snakes eating other snakes" - I can image that on my own.

"to cars flipping over, to guys getting sticks pulled out of their legs" - I need more details on these comments...sounds crazy!
June 25, 2012 10:19AM
Anybody else's calves and thighs sore today......Dang them beautiful hills and valleys. Thanks judges , for having us. Course looked awesome, tee boxes are SWEEEEEEEEET

JMART
June 25, 2012 10:36AM
this pic was put on Facebook:

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
June 25, 2012 10:55AM
And that my folks is why we leave king snakes alone. They take care of the dirty work for us. One less water moccasin.
Will finish the results tonight and send them in to John K,

Micah, you will have to ask Jabba or Pixler about the car flipping they were their first hand. But from what i gather, the woman was coming around the curve from the bottom of the lake towards to main road where hole 3 basket is and pro pad 19 is located, we dont know if she got distracted by the disc golf or kid in the car or something but she wasn't paying attention went off the road towards pro pad 19 and clipped the tree on the right side of her van, the front right tire rode up the tree flipping the vehicle on its side, pinning the woman between the ground and vehicle, her arm was really messed up, had a kid in the car as well, kid got banged up.

Went to the police station that night to drop off the Visitor Center keys and spoke with some officers, the kid had to get some stitches in his head and lip, the woman was undergoing surgery to save her arm. Please keep them in your thought and prayers.

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
[www.facebook.com]

June 25, 2012 03:12PM
it was a good thing the fire department was at the park all day!

June 25, 2012 03:15PM
I was on hole 3 with Jabba, Pixler, Ronnie, Robin (not playing) and Shane when the crash happened. Anyone have a pic of Pixlar trying to keep the vehicle from flipping upside down? The fire department was right there when it happened so that was lucky.

I was also on the second round stick-in-the-leg-on-hole-2 card too. I know Bluff took pics of David M. finishing the round with the stick buried an inch deep. Sorry I can't name the stand-up guy (spotter helper) who helped David finish the round. Then there was Mark Martin, who climbed out onto the same log in the water David was injured on and retrieved David's disc.

Back up, I have to mention how Gage, Bull and Lloyd got out there at 6:00 a.m. to clean up fairways and tee boxes. Shane can testify to the tremendous improvement that was. There were some herculean efforts.
It was a crazy day. I'd say I had some unlucky throws out there but actually after everything that went down I feel kinda fortunate...so I am not going to tempt fate by posting any pics. Sure hope everyone is OK in the long run!

I would like to thank JUDGES for another great tournament. Looking forward to the next one!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013