Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

South Mississippi Doubles Championship, August 11th

Posted by Eric Day 
Re: South Mississippi Doubles Championship, August 11th
April 05, 2013 09:32AM
So we allowed someone who has only played in two SN events and never above Novice to TD an SN qualifier? Maybe we should start setting some guidelines as to who can sanction events and who can not. That could be a very good topic for the next BOD meeting.
April 05, 2013 09:45AM
bugle04 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So we allowed someone who has only played in two
> SN events and never above Novice to TD an SN
> qualifier? Maybe we should start setting some
> guidelines as to who can sanction events and who
> can not. That could be a very good topic for the
> next BOD meeting.

Well that being said, we have had T.D. in the past that have never played an SN event host a qualifier without issue. My only opposition to this is that would make it harder for expansion of the SN to places like most of FL,GA, TN, TX and beyond.
Anonymous User
April 05, 2013 10:44AM
I tell you we got some genius minds on this forum...

Eric, how about you ask the man why he skipped out on the SN fees? I would post the Td's information for the 2 gentleman getting screwed, or all the players for that matter. Looks like you need some more qualified TDs down on the gulf considering the last event you "helped" run the TD "forgot" all about the fees too.
April 05, 2013 01:51PM
First of all this was not an attack on Eric in any way, shape, or form. Simple fact is that no one can force someone else to do what they are supposed to do. It is not up to someone who is helping with an event to make the TD do what they are supposed to be doing. It falls on the TD! Let's try and stop all the personal attacks and offer helpful and constructive comments to make things better.
April 05, 2013 02:18PM
I tried every option I had to contact him Dillon, don't think I'm not embarrassed that I promoted a tournament that didn't pay the fee's.
April 07, 2013 07:44AM
We will honor the free entry to the SNDC won by Dan Workman & Danny Heathco at this event.

Keep in mind that our club is paying the entry fees for the winners just like they had paid them themselves so there is no impact at all on the SNDC finances or the other players in the SN series.

It is our way of saying thank you to the players who compete in doubles tournaments throughout the season.

That being said, the TD of the South Mississippi Doubles Championship is a real turd. I have no problem saying this on the forum and I will tell him myself if I ever get the chance.

He cheated YOUR year end championships out of $100, deciding to pocket the money instead. Worse than that, he substituted the free SNDC entry for the winners of the Advanced Masters division at this tournament for their payout, meaning that was the only thing they won - no plastic, nothing else.

These guys got rooked start to finish and we are not about to add to that by withdrawing the only thing they won at this tournament.
April 07, 2013 09:46AM
Thanks Lafayette for being stand up people. Put HyZer Nation down for $100 sponsorship. Ill help out too. Thanks again guys and gals.

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013