Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mango Classic 2012

Posted by The Parker 
Re: Mango Classic 2012
October 10, 2012 02:59PM
Can I sign up the day of?
October 10, 2012 03:53PM
First of all, I'm Not signed up Pro or Advanced. I thought about it, but already the controversy.. I will just stay home! Have Fun, oh and by the way.. Sara, I tied you in Huntsville.. Same courses same tees, so Where should I play???

Michelle "Snap"

pdga# 30918
wdga# 098
October 10, 2012 05:13PM
MMMEEEOOOWWW

I'm going to play OPEN. Do you think I will win?
October 10, 2012 05:36PM
SenkDisc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Bernie, of course I have seen which women are
> signed up! I am one of them! I was voicing my
> concern with regards to lack of women from this
> area signing up for such an event. Still time left
> ladies. Don't miss out on such an opportunity!

Are you sure you used enough of these:

!
October 10, 2012 05:40PM
I heard the deadline for people named Cameron was today.

cam32092 Wrote:
> Can I sign up the day of?
October 10, 2012 06:22PM
Hell yea!!I have cashed pro masters,but 4 tourneys have taken place since my last cash.Advanced Masters it is!!
October 10, 2012 06:36PM
Cameron you can contact Steve via e-mail. He will discuss the details with you.
October 10, 2012 06:42PM
Will be signing up fri morning how long will it take to post...
October 10, 2012 06:45PM
Cam-the-Man will be just fine........... as a matter of fact.......... I'll would say that he is a shoe in to be in the final 4 in mens open pro....
for sure the rookie of the year................ and .........
dare i say it.............................................................. winner........... there!!!!!

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
October 10, 2012 06:49PM
HEre is an updated schedule:

Pool A- Pro Open, Pro Masters, Pro Grandmasters,
Pool B- Advanced Men, Advanced Masters,Pro Women
Pool C-Intermediate, Adv G'masters, Adv Women, Recreational, Am Women

Pool A- Long Tees
Pool B- Long Tees
Pool C- Short Tees

Friday Oct12, 2012
4-6PM- Registration and Check In

Saturday October 13
7-9 AM- Check-IN
9:15 - Player's Meeting (Please attend there are things that WILL change)
9:45- Round 1 Tee Off
A- Palmetto
B- Pines
C- Oaks
Lunch
Approx 2PM- Round 2 Tee off
A- Pines
B- Oaks
C- Palmetto
Approx 5PM-8PM- Player's Party( 1 hour after last card)

Sunday October 14
9 AM- Round 3
A-Oaks
B-Palmetto
C-Pines
Approx 12pm- Open Men Final 9
After- Awards, ROF, Raffles

The Mango team has been working hard these past few weeks. We are getting tons of entrants, but the PDGA takes a few days so if your name hasn't shown up that is why. Can't wait 'till this weekend. This is one you don't want to miss!
October 10, 2012 06:50PM
@jehavel

Are you signing up online or at the park?
October 10, 2012 07:04PM
Will do online if needed to save 10extra but if it will be a problem i can just do it at the park
October 10, 2012 07:30PM
4-6 at the park would be preferrable because your information will not get to us before saturday, so friday would be ideal
October 10, 2012 07:30PM
THANKS AGAIN ! ! ! ! THIS IS GONNA BE AN AWESOME EVENT!!!! looking forward to playing in the Adv.GrandPa's divisions.

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
October 10, 2012 08:04PM
Snap Wrote:
> First of all, I'm Not signed up Pro or Advanced.
> I thought about it, but already the controversy..
> I will just stay home! Have Fun, oh and by the
> way.. Sara, I tied you in Huntsville.. Same
> courses same tees, so Where should I play???

I would love for you to play Adv. If you actually read my messages, I was saying you were not in the wrong AT ALL by playing Adv as it is PDGA and PDGA takes precedence in dual-sanctioned events. I hope that you change your mind and decide to play.

Sara K. Senkbeil
sks16@students.uwf.edu
October 10, 2012 11:35PM
Sara i told her the same thing that pdga supersedes southern national that she is registered as an am woman in pdga and she can play advance women i hope that snap plays and goodluck to both yall sara this event will be a blast:-)
October 11, 2012 12:45AM
Thank you, Steve. Y'all put a few extra dollars in your pocket and pick up a CFR disc for YOUR 2013 SNDC.

Check them out here if you haven't seen them already.

Maybe a few folks might feel generous after getting a taste of the ginormous payout at this event. Great job, Steve!

The Parker Wrote:
> Come on with the CRF for the SNDC!
October 11, 2012 06:55AM
Good morning - We arrived yesterday at BAP ans still working hard to get things ready for you. I have no internet connection at the park - Jay tells me tat he can get me set up today to have wifi which should make things easier for us to keep the registration updated and answer questions here.

Pretty cool to see the faces of golfers playing BAP with Paul, Brittney, Dave praticing the course. Paige, Devon and WIll will leafe their condo in Fort Walton Beach headed this way today. We set them with the condos and trailers at no cost to the $$ for the event ...

RIcky, DiscDaddy, JEhavel - I do not understand why it takes so long for the pdga to release the names for the online signups - sometimes several days. You can be assured that we are posting every day - most of the time checking for updates 3 or 4 times a day to keep you up to date. I would suggest that if you are signing up this late using the pdga site instead of the paypay adderess that you print out your confirmation with you. It does look like a possibility that we might not have you info by the Sat.

Cam - day of , yes $10 late fee. paypal: youcan32541 at yahoo.com

Snap - Hope to see you and any other women you can push, pull or drag to the event. You all have made huge strides in the last year. More and more women playing.. thanks to people like you and Dangerous Dee Dee, keep up the great work.

Luke - did you mean to put the SGM on short tees??

As for Bernie and first place! Dave after playing said that this is anybodys game. I wouold have to agree - that the locals with knowledge of the course have a huge advantagev - Will Matt O be the two time Mango Classic winner? Great possibility!

There are several people that have stepped up to help us - I have to thank Mike " Bluff Magee" Kernan for his patience, insite and knowledge to help us make this a "possible ?" suscessful event. Without whom I would surly be completely bald at this point Thanks Mike!!

Mango Disc Golf also have some sweet CFR disc - All glows - would make a great disc to have signed by one of your favorite pros!

Weather is looking good - 66 to 88. Mango Disc Golf wishes all a safe trip and hope that everyone enjoys the event. We are proud to have our sponsored players Luke "Aceman" Hambleton and "Dangerous" Dee Dee Fussner playing and representing us.

wifi at BAP? - IF I can not get connected I will be back here to Hardees to post any updates to registration later in the day.

Go out and play around with Disc Golf Today!!

Steve Hollis
Destin/FWB FL

MANGO DISC GOLF @ mangodiscgolf.com
Anonymous User
October 11, 2012 05:34PM
The Parker Wrote:
> 5 pm clinic on Friday w/ Dave Feldberg, Ricky
> Wyscoki & Paul Oman
>
> 2pm Pro/Am Military Doubles...
>

Don't forget these Friday events y'all. See you there!
Anonymous User
October 11, 2012 07:55PM
And don't worry Steve, this is already a successful event, just because of the quality of the players here to compete.

You did a heck of a job attracting sponsorship and my hat's off to you for working for months on that.

And you have a heck of group of supporters there to execute the plan of the day.

Bring your cameras...discs are flying and spectators are certainly welcome! How often do the top rated players in the world pass this way? The current champion of the World is here and the US champion as well. Don't miss your chance to watch the best our sport has to offer!
October 11, 2012 08:40PM
We will be leaving at 7am tomorrow! Cant wait to see all my DG Friends this weekend. Its going to be Mangoriffic! Wow that just happened.
October 11, 2012 08:45PM
Oh and I wanted to thank Steve! You have done an excellent job with this tournament and I am sure it will be one of the Top Tournaments of the year! Great work man!
October 12, 2012 05:49AM
OK - One day left. All the Pros are here walking around the courses. Have all the registrations that we have updated! Thanks all for the kind words, we will see you today and all weekend!!

One question? Got Mango?

Go out and play around with Disc Golf Today!!

Steve Hollis
Destin/FWB FL

MANGO DISC GOLF @ mangodiscgolf.com
October 12, 2012 08:30AM
How much for Pro\Am Doubles?
October 12, 2012 10:22AM
I'm not 100%, but I don't think there's money involved. They are just pairing up an active duty person with a pro for one round, then Dave's doing a clinic afterward.
October 12, 2012 10:23AM
Question about tee assignments:
This is first PDGA tournament I have entered where all divisions are not throwing from same tees. How are ratings accounted for in this instance?

Sara K. Senkbeil
sks16@students.uwf.edu
October 12, 2012 10:49AM
Google it!
October 12, 2012 12:27PM
Dang Bernie, be cool! Like the Fonz! Nothing wrong with asking questions bro.
Anonymous User
October 12, 2012 03:04PM
SenkDisc Wrote:
> Question about tee assignments:
> This is first PDGA tournament I have entered where
> all divisions are not throwing from same tees. How
> are ratings accounted for in this instance?

Sara, that's a good question, but an easy answer. There really isn't a difference in how the ratings are computed in that instance. The SSA "scratch scoring average" will be different for any set of pro vs. am tees, and the ratings will be computed accordingly.
Anonymous User
October 12, 2012 09:52PM
if anyone reading this has an extra scoreboard they can bring to Blue Angel, please bring it! thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013