Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Mango Classic 2012

Posted by The Parker 
Re: Mango Classic 2012
October 16, 2012 03:23PM
Tournament Results

Looks like my mistake was trying to get the results posted as soon as possible. I did not fully understand the process or the problems that it made for everyone out there by not getting it right. Next year I will not post anything until I am sure I got it right. I am not saying that I have it right now but I do believe it is correct. I am sure someone will let me know if it is not...

The event finished on Sunday afternoon. We stayed around to clean up, pack up, and then drive home, we are not from P-cola and sure that you can understand that I was exhausted. Today is Tuesday - only one day after the event, it was my first time loading the results, I promise next year it will be better and faster.

Thank everyone for your patience and understanding... we hope to see you next year at the Mango Classic - next stop is the Howler!

Go out and play around with Disc Golf Today!!

Steve Hollis
Destin/FWB FL

MANGO DISC GOLF @ mangodiscgolf.com
fsn
October 16, 2012 03:29PM
the round ratings are still wrong ... see previous posts for remedy
October 16, 2012 04:40PM
Fsn did u attend this event? You have 11 post on this board, 6 on this one thread. I know your one those rating guys but I don't see anyone else blowing up this thread bt there rating being wrong! PATIENCE!!
Anonymous User
October 16, 2012 05:19PM
fsn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> some people across the country like to follow the
> top players in the world (which includes their
> round ratings). the current usdgc champ is shown
> as having a 950 rated round which is a bit absurd
> especially since it isn't right. the players are
> not listed in the correct finishing order because
> the course layouts were entered incorrectly when
> the finals were added to the results. it is
> certainly not the end of the world when ratings
> aren't fixed immediately, but it's a bigger deal
> when it involves so many top players. otherwise,
> it just becomes old news. a lot of people who
> don't check this forum do look up tournament
> results. it is tuesday. errors were detected and
> reported here on sunday.

Love ya FSN, thank you for reminding us that the pro disc golf tour is more important than the responsibility some of us have to our real jobs that pay about 10 times what the average pDGA touring pro makes. I mean it really is a tough decision I have to make every week, do I go to my job that pays the bills or do I go out on the pDGA tour and clear just enough to keep from dumpster diving on my way to Albuquerque? I mean it is a dilemma every week!

If it was so important FSN, why didn't the pDGA offer to help out a rookie TD who was generous enough to raise over $10,000 from sponsors and pay out over $10,000 cash to the pros and give out $90 player packs to the ams? All the wizards in pDGA HQ had to do was to ask Steve to e-mail him the file and they'd take 15 minutes to correct your precious pDGA pro tour ratings! Just goes to show the pDGA really feels about its own pro tour if you ask me. Y

You'd think the wonderful pDGA would say, wow, great job on paying out $10,000 Mr. Rookie TD! We could really use more TDs like you who not only give $10,000 to the pros in a week, you raised around $1500 for us here at the pDGA! What, you think there might be a small glitch in the 15 page pDGA Excel TD Report? You mean you want us to take 15 minutes to HELP YOU? ARE YOU INSANE? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? You didn't build that! LOL Shut up, give us our money, and do all the work and yes Mr Rookie TD we will take all the credit!

But this is why I can't stop playing disc golf. Where else can I find this kind of non-stop comedy that is named the "professional" Disc Golf Association? I wonder if Steve will bother with them next year?
October 16, 2012 05:41PM
Crosstown Traffic sanctioning at next years event?
Anonymous User
October 16, 2012 06:35PM
Bernie that sounds like a plan!

Ok I finally coaxed the password out of Steve and the ratings have been fixed. Steve don't forget you owe me lunch on that bet LOL

Click here for the corrected scores:

[www.pdga.com]

The Advanced Women, Intermediate Women, and two rounds of the Advanced Grandmasters are not rated by the pDGA website. But not to worry ladies, and old gents, your host Bluff Magee will have those ratings calculated and posted here on the SN forum in about 10 minutes. We aim to please.
Anonymous User
October 16, 2012 07:04PM
Ok here's those ratings. Wait was it more than ten minutes Mr FSN means F the SN? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL Excellent troll by the way. I salute you.

Dee Dee Fussner 879 814 848
Melissa Skelton 840 814 808
Sara Senkbeil 776 710 728

Charles Inman 922 853 862
Gil Walton 874 788 915
James Horechny 854 878 808 
JC Cannon 816 853 808
Patrick Cassidy 777 672 715

Aleux McFarling 750 749 795
Lacey Lasley 776 749 768
Chanda Reed 776 762 728
Sydney Schroth 750 775 728
Synthya Whitaker 776 762 672
Christin Bolt 712 672 795
Angela Irby 661 646 672
October 17, 2012 12:08PM
Bluff, when we get ypur fan club together I want to be president.
October 17, 2012 12:10PM
This sport, just like baseball, will be driven by stats. Keep doin' the @#$%& thang.
October 17, 2012 01:19PM
Hey bluff, one more thing on the ratings isn't right. The round 4 scores are the ones for the final. They should be in the finals column, as of right now they will be added to our rating, they shouldn't be added to our rating because it was only 9 holes. Not a big deal, just letting you know!
Anonymous User
October 17, 2012 03:24PM
Thanks Cam, Steve is getting that fixed. Although you'd think the pDGA would fix that themselves. Don't they pay a ton of $$$ to some ratings computer expert...I think the guy is from Green Bay? LoL

By the way Cam, great shooting and way to represent TEAM UB DISC GOLF!!! LOL... UB Disc Golf...the leader in fine threads since 2011

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2012 04:00PM by Bluff Magee.
October 17, 2012 03:32PM
Ratings are a wonderful thing!

October 18, 2012 10:27AM
Here are a few videos I shot for the Mango Classic. I could only attend the first round and then part of the Final Round,
wish I could have gotten more video. I am not the best cameraman, I was using my cell phone, but it is better than nothing, and you can watch them in HD. Sorry they are a little shaky. Hope you enjoy!
Also, Steve it would be awesome if you could either get some volunteers or pay someone next year to follow the major pros around and take video of them.. just a thought.

Paul McBeth 60 Ft Birdie Putt Pro Palmetto 3
[www.youtube.com]

Snappy hits a 50 Ft Birdie Putt Pro Palmetto 3
[www.youtube.com]

Snappy hits an 80 Ft Birdie Putt Pro Palmetto 15
[www.youtube.com]

Logan Weiss hits an 80 Ft Shot on Made up long Tarmac Hole Final Shot Oaks
[www.youtube.com]

Will Schusterick parks the Tractor hole from an alternate Pro Tee Oaks Course
[www.youtube.com]

Short Video of Pros who attended:
[www.youtube.com]

Ring of Fire after Final Round:
[www.youtube.com]

Snappy Birdie Putt Pro Hole 1 Palmetto:
[www.youtube.com]

Snappy Birdie Putt Pro Hole 2 Palmetto:
[www.youtube.com]

Paul McBeth barely missing a birdie on Pro Hole 12 Palmetto:
[www.youtube.com]

Snappy Birdie Putt Pro Hole 13 Palmetto:
[www.youtube.com]

James Ireland
They're always after me lucky bag tag!
[www.ecdgc.org]

October 22, 2012 04:45PM
The Shot Shusterick threw on the tractor hole was one of the best Roc shots I have ever seen!!!! 400'+ & at least 15' of elevation difference uphill. Amazing
Anonymous User
October 22, 2012 07:16PM
Rivers parked that hole in the finals too. Almost aced it. I don't know if it was a Roc though.

Maybe it was a Wizard?
October 22, 2012 11:35PM
Third round, before final nine, Matty O nearly Aced the tractor hole.

Keith "The BodyGuard" Robinson
October 24, 2012 10:46AM
So many people to thank and you know who you are. BAP for all their help and support, Mike Sidebottom, KC and Smoothie, all of Team Mango, Mike Kernan and our sponsors. Results have been sent to JK.

These players earned entries into the NPC for 2013 - If you did not fill out a NPC entry form at the Classic contact me or Doug for more information.
Great event, great courses and a hard working TD - this is one you should think about adding to your must play events!

OPEN
1. Cameron Colglazier
2. Paul McBeth
3. Nick Phillips
4. Richard Wysocki

OPEN WOMEN
1. Brittany Blair

PRO MASTERS
1. Darryl Daugherty
2. KC Heckathorn
3. Kevin Weiss
4. John Fox

PRO GRANDMASTERS
1. Glen Fendley
2. Dale McVeay
3. Kurt Lampkin

ADVANCED
1. Dustin Lemasters
2. Philip Tait
3. Lee Davidson
4. Joshua Brigan

ADVANCED WOMEN
1. Dee Dee Dianna Fussner
2. Melissa Skelton
3. Sara Senkbeil

ADVANCED MASTER MEN
1. Mike Parrish
2. Matt Davenport
3. Mike Bennett
4. Joe Jacobson

ADVANCED GRANDMASTER MEN
1. Charles Inman
2. Gil Walton
3. James Horechny
4. JC Cannon

INTERMEDIATE MEN
1. Trey Duke
2. Micheal Yoder
3. Caleb Huber
4. Eric Day

INTERMEDIATE WOMEN
1. Aleux McFarling
2. Lacey Lasley
3. Chandra Reed
4. Sydney Schroth

RECREATIONAL
1. Doug Siegesmond
2. Brandon Lowery
3. Louis Fussner
4. Ryan Vann

JUNIOR BOYS
1. Gavin Finch
2. Julian Duenez

Besides all of the great SN players we had play the Classic this year we also had some of the best players in the world show up. Sure we all enjoyed watching them throw, the clinic on Friday by Dave F., the pro/military random doubles and all the autographs and tips that they brought with them. Our own Cameron Colglazier a young player from Mobile, AL won the event and is quickly being noticed by the disc golf world and the big names in the sport as a player that is rising to the top of our sport. Also playing in our second Classic were, Paul McBeth, NIck Phillips, Matt Orum, Ricky Wysocki, Devon Owens, Will Schusterick, Rivers Sherrod, Dave Feldberg, Paige Pierce, and Brittany Blair.

Go out and play around with Disc Golf Today!!

Steve Hollis
Destin/FWB FL

MANGO DISC GOLF @ mangodiscgolf.com
October 24, 2012 05:08PM
steve i think i can speak for all when i say to you B-R-A-V-O my friend you did it; and it was done well; thank you so much; i would love to sit down with you this weekend at some point and talk; good luck at the howler.
October 25, 2012 02:16PM
[www.sndg.org]

Results are on the site, any corrections pm me or email at johnk@sndg.org

JOhn k
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013