Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Rose Hill Rumble Aug. 25, 2012

Posted by MassiveJ 
Re: Rose Hill Rumble Aug. 25, 2012
August 28, 2012 08:08PM
Thanks, gentlemen. I'm glad I everyone enjoyed it. I should be submitting final scores and payouts this week. Flick, I hope everyone recovers.

If you are so inclined, we'd love some feedback on the course using the dgcoursereview.com website, if you are so inclined. Again, thanks to everyone for a successful tournament, and I hope to continue to grow next year. Maybe one of these years I'll actually get a chance to play.
September 06, 2012 03:48PM
[www.sndg.org]

Results are on the site, any corrections pm me or email at johnk@sndg.org. Sorry for the delay, the results were sent to me on 28 Aug, the lateness in getting them on the site is on me.

JOhn k
September 07, 2012 09:03PM
someone needs to fix the results it says im 4th when me brandon and josh tied third i dont want it to say fourth place on my stats when i had third
September 08, 2012 02:47PM
I tied for 12'th but it says 17. That's how they do it. If you were to count from the top finisher down #1- whatever, they don't do ties. So you're fourth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013