Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HALLOWEEN HOWLER #26 OCTOBER 27th & 28th

Posted by BERNIE 
Re: HALLOWEEN HOWLER #26 OCTOBER 27th & 28th
October 25, 2012 11:03AM
MMMWAAA
October 25, 2012 11:06AM
NO MORE PAYPAL SIGNUPS!!!!!!! I will be at the Bogue after 3:00 today.
October 25, 2012 11:52AM
Did you get mine in time Max Barron am L shirt size??
October 25, 2012 12:13PM
October 25, 2012 12:59PM
Payment was sent at 10:13 am
October 26, 2012 06:40AM
I hope all you guys have a great time. I'm not gonna make it. I'm gonna try to play November 10'th at Chautauqua. Some of you mobile guys should come up, its a pretty good course. Shoot well Scuba!
Tyler Madison
October 26, 2012 07:18AM
Good Luck to everyone !! We will not be making it this year, Syd has her last Cross Country thingy Saturday, but I do plan on making it up for the glow round!! There is a huge crew coming from the panhandle, so ladies and gents drive safe and tear it up!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
October 26, 2012 10:51AM
Just a reminder to everyone who is going to the Howler-

Ba-you a CFR disc for YOUR 2013 SNDC this weekend in Mobile!

Hit up Robbie Roger, Keith Bodin or any of the Lafayette crew and they will get you fixed up.

Also, I believe Keith will be doing another 50/50 cash raffle to benefit the skills competition as well. Buy a ticket and take a chance at winning some cold hard cash.
October 26, 2012 01:59PM
what is address for my GPS>?

Anonymous User
October 26, 2012 06:47PM
1234 Getamap Boulevard
October 26, 2012 08:04PM
Thx cockroach
October 27, 2012 07:54PM
Who at the park is WATCHING the BAMA game
October 27, 2012 08:23PM
Not there, but watching the game...Roll Tide.
October 28, 2012 05:37PM
Big thanks to the folks that ran this thing. I had a great time. Big thanks to the folks I played with I had a great time hanging out and throwing bad with you. I hope Auburn has as good of a time playing like crap as I do :) Roll Tide Roll. See you guys at the Howler next year
October 29, 2012 05:00AM
Who won?
October 29, 2012 07:47AM
THIS IS MICHELLE GRAHAM. I HAVE PLAYED THE HOWLER FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN SO DISRESPECTED IN FRONT OF 50 PEOPLE OR MORE WITH BERNIE THE T.D OF THE TOURNAMENT YELLING AND SCREAMING AT ME ABOUT I CAN PLAY ANY OTHER DIVISION OTHER THAN AMS OR I CAN HAVE MY MONEY BACK , IF ANYONE HAS PLAYED GOLF WITH ME NOWS I AM A AM PLAYER.THEN GETS IN CHRIS FACE CUSSING YELLING GONNA WHOOP HIS A$$ .THEY HAVE NO PEOPLE SKILLS WHAT SO EVER. IT CAME DOWN TO MY WHOLE FAMILY NOT TO PLAY THIS TOURNAMENT. I WILL NEVER PLAY ANOTHER M.A.D.G.A. TOURNAMENT AGAIN OR SUPPORT THE CLUB THAT BERNIE OR WILLIE WAITE RUNS . MY WHOLE FAMILY HAS SUPPORTED AND PROMOTED DISC GOLF FOR 18 YEARS. EVERONE NOWS THE GRAHAM CLAN WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE. WHY WERE WE TREATED THIS WAY . WHY WASNT A FEW MORE PEOPLE FORCED TO MOVE UP ALSO.
October 29, 2012 08:42AM
I witnessed this jawing match between Bernie and this Chris fella. Bernie tried telling him before things even got rowdy that he wasn't going to argue, that the decision wasn't only his but it was voted on, and HE, not Bernie, started the cussing. Calling Bernie a little b***h etc. Not here to pick sides, just saying what I witnessed. I would like to thank Bernie and everybody who helped out with this tourney. I cant imagine the stress that comes with running a tournament with upwards of 300 people. Great job Bernie and the gang, I had a blast. Crappy shooting and all
October 29, 2012 08:58AM
WAS YOU THERE WHEN HE WAS YELLING AT ME. WOULD YOU STICK UP FOR YOUR WIFE? IS IT BECAUSE IM A WOMAN I WAS DONE THIS WAY . WHAT ABOUT OTHERS THAT NEED TO PLAY ANOTHER DIVISION THEY DONT MAKE THEM.IF RULE GOES FOR ONE IT SHOULD GO FOR ALL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2012 09:04AM by gamepimp.
October 29, 2012 09:22AM
Sounds like someone should have just kept their mouth shut. You always have the option to not play. That's really mature calling someone a b**** just because you don't get your way. Just sayin.
October 29, 2012 09:44AM
Wasn't there - but if yelling at the woman/wife occurred - then he likely deserved to be called a "lil B@#%$"

just say'n.......

Not easy to TD either, but the series is for the players!! Hope all else went fantastic!
Anonymous User
October 29, 2012 11:01AM
Correct me if I'm wrong... But I count you've played 9 howlers, and you've gotten first in 3 of them, 2nd in two of them. No one should be playing AM after 9+ years, than again, he didn't make Aaron Sims move up, LOL
October 29, 2012 11:59AM
Well you can't make everyone happy. At least the other 290+ people had a good time. Good payout. Great weather on Sunday. Jim O is now a Hall of Famer! DD's $1000 skins layout made it possible for 4 of them to get taken by Mattie O & Fowler. Todd Rowell made quite an appearance in Masters after a long hiatus. We are going to go ahead & chalk this one up as a success.

& once again I would like to give a big thanks to our sponsors & everyone who helped to make this the biggest Howler ever! Especially Red, Darryl Daugherty, Willie Waite & Cecil McGuire who made it all possible.

HOOTY HOO
October 29, 2012 12:15PM
Dillon Gourley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Correct me if I'm wrong... But I count you've
> played 9 howlers, and you've gotten first in 3 of
> them, 2nd in two of them. No one should be playing
> AM after 9+ years, than again, he didn't make
> Aaron Sims move up, LOL

look again

3 1st, 4 2nd, a 3rd and a 4th
October 29, 2012 02:47PM
I know Jon Fox, Randy Reynolds, as Nick Robichaux Aced. Anybody know who else aced during the Howler?
October 29, 2012 02:54PM
dang.. I just wanna know who won.
October 29, 2012 03:24PM
Cam won Open. Not really sure in other divisions. I know Brandon Yurak aced also, and the guy who finished tied for 2nd in Ams. Not Bryce but the other guy. Im bad with names.

No, I was not there to witness him yell at you, but I cant promise I wouldn't get aggravated by having to explain that it wasn't just my idea that you be moved up. I also cant answer whether it was right or wrong because I dont know you or how you play. But its hard to make others move up that haven won a tourney regardless of whether they should or should not be playing a higher division.
Like I said, not here to pick sides, just stating what I saw and what looked to me like pure high school nonsense
October 29, 2012 03:32PM
hudd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dang.. I just wanna know who won.

Lynn Day won Pro Women
Trey Duke won Adv
"Toad" from Baton Rouge won Adv Masters
Buddy won Pro Grandmaster

That's all I know off the top of my head.
October 29, 2012 03:45PM
Nvm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2012 04:23PM by Who-dat.
October 29, 2012 04:19PM
Guys moving up, and ladies moving up is a big difference. Until there is a steady Adv. Women div. it will be hard for these better AM women to move up. Even more so in areas with less Pro women where once they move up they are very likely to cash and forever be stuck playing Pro rather they should be or not.

As far as the situation that happened I wasn't there and don't know how it went down. Probably should have been handled in private but If we know one thing about Bernie He isn't shy about saying things out loud. As the TD He had the right to move anybody up to the Division he felt they should have played in.

Outside of all that I had a blast at the Howler, thanks to all the advanced guys who chewed me out and made me stay in advanced this year lol. I had 3 great cards and finished tied for 3rd, making my best finish yet at the Howler. Detroit's Glow Round was awesome again. Chickasaw's Layout was awesome as well, very well done Cecil. Also I want to thank who ever runs the Wednesday toss that let all of us out of towners play in the CTP toss, I didn't snag any but enjoyed playing with the Prime Suspects.
October 29, 2012 05:05PM
No problem Eric. We are glad you enjoyed your weekend.

BTW Just for the record I went against the unanimous vote by MADGA & apologized & told Michelle she could play AM Women to try & put an end the issue. She turned me down. I told her to keep the shirt & disc for her troubles. Which also didn't work! I asked Chris if he also wanted his money back. He said no. They came back again thirty minutes later saying they wanted all of their money back. So we gave it to them.

I am sure I could have handled it better, but after dealing with the same problem four different times that morning I snapped! Every time me or my staff were the ones being yelled and cursed at first. First by Michelle. Then by Chris. Then by Chris again. Then by Michelle again. Willie also called & talked to them about it the night before. Which I thought had resolved the issue. Apparently not! She did throw two of the shirts back on the table. Which means they still got a shirt & three discs for their troubles.

Running a tourney with 300+/- people in it takes a whole lot of work & you can only do so much in the amount of time you have. So there isn't much time for dealing with an irrate persons bullcrap over & over while you are trying to make things workout on time for everyone else. I am sorry that any of you had to see or hear any of it. I hope it didn't ruin your Howler experience. It didn't ruin mine.

HOOTY HOO
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013