Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HALLOWEEN HOWLER #26 OCTOBER 27th & 28th

Posted by BERNIE 
Re: HALLOWEEN HOWLER #26 OCTOBER 27th & 28th
October 29, 2012 05:42PM
BERNIE DID APOLOGIZE TO CHRIS BUT NOT ME.HE DID TELL US TO KEEP DISC AND SHIRTS BUT ALL WAS RETURNED. THE REST WAS TURNED IN TO SNAP WHEN SHE GAVE MY MONEY BACK.AND YES WILLIE'S DRUNK A$$ DID CALL ME THE NIGHT BEFORE.I DID STEP UP 2010 AND PLAYED ADV. SECOND OUT OF TWO PEOPLE 2011 STEPPED UP PLAYED ADV. BEAT BY 14 STROKES. ITS ALL OVER NOW..BERNIE IM SORRY IF I UPSET YOU SO MUCH YOU HAD TO YELL AT ME EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF ALL DISC GOLFERS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2012 05:46PM by gamepimp.
October 29, 2012 06:23PM
Can you please take off caps and please leave the high school drama out the forums
October 29, 2012 07:00PM
Just got home after long road trip and Great last 5 days!! THANKU Bernie n MADGA for running such awesome event!! I couldn't scripted a better weekend! Lots more to say just toooo tired to think! Bernie did a AWESOME job of TDing!! I appreciate his no nonsense way of doing things! Love u Southside!!! Jon Fox u the man!!
October 29, 2012 09:04PM
great job bernie; i was there a very short time and all looked very prof. i
just can't imagine doing somthing that big.
October 29, 2012 09:09PM
Wow, what a week !

Thank you Mobile. We rolled in on Monday and spent the entire week camping and playing golf. I must have thrown at least a thousand discs last week. Enjoyed seeing all of our friends and meeting some new ones. Thank you for letting us in on your Wednesday toss. I didn't do any damage, but the thought of $50 CTPs on every hole was fun. I had a blast playing mixed dubs with Eric. (watch out for next years Mixer!) Tyler squared, you two were a great team. Thanks for your encouragement. Thank you for hanging out with us Cecil to show us the course at Chickasaw. I've never been there. What a beautiful park.

And then there was "The Howler". This is the most anticipated and planned out event on my calendar every year. It was great to see so many Women playing.
Thank you to all of the Volunteers and Sponsors who made this event possible. I can't even imagine how much planning was involved. Congratulations to you Jim for being inducted into the Howler Hall of Fame. Very much deserved.

To my Baton Rouge pals, what can I say? You all made this a great vacation week!

I guess the only thing left to say is..............I can't wait 'til next year!
October 29, 2012 09:24PM
Where's the "like" button...for everything Lynn just said. Nice job Champ, had a great time playing with you and the rest of the ladies. Bernie and Co....great call on adding Chickasaw, the flow of play was steady without much back up at all. Looking forward to next year's Howler and adding some days of vacation to make it stretch out even longer!
October 29, 2012 09:46PM
I'm not sure on the number but I think the Howler may have broke the record for Female attendance for the SN this year. Any of You Stat folks know the previous record?
October 30, 2012 07:50AM
And we'll break it again next year :-) There will definitely be more than 2 in the Adv, those top 4 in Ams will be moving on up and bringing along their replacements for the Ams PLUS some :-)
October 30, 2012 04:05PM
Thanks y'all. We also raised enough money at the MADGA tosses this year to buy at least nine more baskets for our Mobile disc golf community. Which will likely go in at Chickasabogue. So thanks again for all of your continued support.
Anonymous User
October 30, 2012 08:26PM
I think for having about 300 players everything went pretty smooth. But NO Team would have the results up already LOL
October 30, 2012 08:40PM
Bluffs I appreciate that "slow bleed" you had the last rd!
October 30, 2012 11:38PM
Apparently our secretary doesn't have access to a computer. We are on it. Philip Tait is coming by the shop tomorro to get started on it. Patience grasshopper.
October 31, 2012 07:23AM
Heard the td cussed out a female disc golfer @ this event.....pot meet kettle?

2011 Adv Points Champion
2011 Am player of the year
October 31, 2012 07:26AM
Pot meets kettle x2??

gamepimp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BERNIE DID APOLOGIZE TO CHRIS BUT NOT ME.HE DID
> TELL US TO KEEP DISC AND SHIRTS BUT ALL WAS
> RETURNED. THE REST WAS TURNED IN TO SNAP WHEN SHE
> GAVE MY MONEY BACK.AND YES WILLIE'S DRUNK A$$ DID
> CALL ME THE NIGHT BEFORE.I DID STEP UP 2010 AND
> PLAYED ADV. SECOND OUT OF TWO PEOPLE 2011 STEPPED
> UP PLAYED ADV. BEAT BY 14 STROKES. ITS ALL OVER
> NOW..BERNIE IM SORRY IF I UPSET YOU SO MUCH YOU
> HAD TO YELL AT ME EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF ALL
> DISC GOLFERS.

2011 Adv Points Champion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 07:31AM by RobbyHarris.
October 31, 2012 07:34AM
Reason im pointing this out....BERNIE had the gall to call me out on the sndc thread for an altercation he & i had....and now the next tournament he runs jumps on a woman & her husband? Way to back up your case against me......clown.

2011 Adv Points Champion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 07:38AM by RobbyHarris.
October 31, 2012 07:36AM

2011 Adv Points Champion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 07:37AM by RobbyHarris.
October 31, 2012 07:55AM
Were u there Robbie? I don't think so! At least you won't have people questioning Bernies payouts!!!
October 31, 2012 09:21AM
Brad Wells Wrote:
> Were u there Robbie? I don't think so! At least
> you won't have people questioning Bernies
> payouts!!!
Do i know you?

2011 Adv Points Champion
October 31, 2012 09:37AM
Nevermind...see its been awhile since youve been north of jackson. Names spelled with a Y....thanks.

2011 Adv Points Champion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 09:39AM by RobbyHarris.
October 31, 2012 10:27AM
Brad Wells Wrote:
> Were u there Robbie? I don't think so! At least
> you won't have people questioning Bernies
> payouts!!!

What he said. He doesn't have to know you Robb-Y. You are obviously just trying to create controversy with your ignorrance. There a very distinct difference between the two instances you are TRYING to compare. Unfortunately for you I only let ONE person down. A person who came to tourney central multiple times yelling & cursing at my staff. A person who was told by others NOT ME that they would not be allowed to sandbag in the AM WOMENS division again. You should also remeber that I was man enough to apologize for my indiscretions. Which were minor compared to ripping off the SNDC for thousands of dollars. Can you pull your head out of your butt long enough to smell the difference? You ripped off a whole tournament full of players with your ridiculous payout & your stupid bread cabinets. I raised enough money for a whole course throughout the years events in Mobile & still had a great payout at all of our club tourneys. We even gave away $900 at our last Thursday toss for an entry fee of $6!!! Everyone knows the difference between a MADGA tourney & a total scam of a SNDC. I don't even know why I am bothering to debate with a punk like you. I guess I feel the need to toot our own horn for the GREAT TOURNEYS WE PUT ON WHICH ALWAYS HAVE GREAT PAYOUTS & ARE VERY EASILY ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHERE ALL OF EVERYONE'S MONEY HAS GONE. Because we put it back in the hands of the SN players not in our pockets. Why don't you go compare the SNPC to the SNDC & that will clear it up for you a bit. Maybe! You are a bit slower than most. Thanks for your negative comments douche bag. Now go find something else to cry about. Maybe you can try & ruin SNAC at the last minute again? Wait no that didn't work either. You ever wonder why noone will ever take your club seriously again? Of course you don't. Because even a dolt like you knows the answer to that! Fool us once shame on you. Fool us twice shame on us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 10:28AM by BERNIE.
October 31, 2012 10:40AM
We met at the POG one year. I was n Jackson last year, sorry I spelled your name wrong. Your beef with Bernie is personal because he questioned your payout! What happen at the howler was something totally different.
Anonymous User
October 31, 2012 11:03AM
You two pricks can rot in f'n hell for talking about Robby and Tupelo Disc Golf like that. Better not ever catch you two in Tupelo after those remarks.
October 31, 2012 11:08AM
Please reserve these personal attacks on each other for private discussion. No need to tarnish a great tournament. Great payouts and great fun were had by the vast majority of the 300+ in attendance.

Sara K. Senkbeil
sks16@students.uwf.edu
October 31, 2012 11:08AM
Think sndc gets lil less than snpc from sn lol....but its all good i still love you bernie...just go easy on the women and babies lol....brad my memory of pog is stuck on bourbon lol.

2011 Adv Points Champion

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 11:20AM by RobbyHarris.
October 31, 2012 11:37AM
All good RobbY! Lol. I wasn't attacking you personally Robby. Dillion you freakin,TROLL, ill show my face anywhere I want too!! I didn't talk bad bt Robby or Tupelo you IDIOT!! Sorry Sara not gonna take crap from that ahole!! All the best Robby, myonly complaint is you wasn't there and got on this thread and stirred the pot with Bernie. Take Care,
October 31, 2012 02:01PM
Is it possible to get a break down of the payouts? I am not trying to cause conflict, I am just curious how in 2011 there are 7 women and the winner of 2012 when there are 11 women gets paid less than the winner of 2011? If this was in fact the biggest howler, then I don't believe the payouts reflected it.

I had a great time at the tournament. Congrats to all the winners. Can't wait till next year!!
October 31, 2012 02:28PM
Jen33 Wrote:
> Is it possible to get a break down of the payouts?
> I am not trying to cause conflict, I am just
> curious how in 2011 there are 7 women and the
> winner of 2012 when there are 11 women gets paid
> less than the winner of 2011? If this was in fact
> the biggest howler, then I don't believe the
> payouts reflected it.
>
> I had a great time at the tournament. Congrats to
> all the winners. Can't wait till next year!!

Jen, as a TD I can only guess it might be because of more spots paid. Sometimes it works out that way. Also, Different TD's this year than last year? However, it is completely awesome to have 300+ players at one event for a weekend. I can't imagine doing that without a huge crew of volunteers willing to help.
The Howler or any event that size puts a load of stress on someone for sure. Glad to hear players had a great time and I can't wait to see who earned their spots into the NPC Championship for May 2013. If you made it in, lets hope you take advantage of it.
October 31, 2012 02:40PM
I totally understand the stress running a tournament can be. I ran a tournament, and although it might not have been as big I know that those who helped run that tournament with me can tell you where every penny went. I also understand with playing out more spots. But there were 11 women and top 4 paid out. Something doesn't quite add up and I was just hoping that someone could fill in the blanks for me. If the tournament was that big then the payouts should have reflected it. Also, what exactly was the 10$ fee on Saturday sign ups used for?? I am just hoping for some answers, that is all.
October 31, 2012 03:50PM
.....payout lol. K im out

2011 Adv Points Champion
October 31, 2012 04:12PM
Saw that comment coming a mile away! Dillion the TROLL can't be far behind!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013