Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

STC Outlaws Fall Shoot Out

Posted by 3puttking 
STC Outlaws Fall Shoot Out
October 03, 2012 10:08PM
The STC Fall Shoot Out is around the corner......Here are the details

STC Fall Shoot Out is an Southern National Event
October 20, 2012

TD's: Mike "Crawdaddy" Crawford, Ron "boomhower" Gay, Tony Harris

Tournament details: 2 rounds at Valentine.....both courses will be used. The new course is really coming together. Fairways are becoming more forgiving. Plenty of grip it and rip it holes as well as technical wooded shots.

Registration is from 7:30-9:00

Players meeting is at 9 am

First round at 10 am.....Second round will be an hour after last card is turned in.

Entry Fees:

Pros-$43.00
Adv- $33.00
Ams-$28.00

Grass Roots will be providing payout vouchers for the am fields. Vouchers can be used on discs, hats, t-shirts, hoodies so that everyone can walk away happy about what they have won!

There will be hole sponsorships and tournament sponsorships to increase added cash and cover tournament expenses.

$25.00 per hole

If you, your employer or company would like to sponsor holes or be a tournament sponsor contact Mike Crawford or Grass Roots Disc Golf on facebook.

We want to continue to grow this event and we feel like allowing am players to choose their payout will only encourage that. Come out and support this great event and check out all the hard work that Tipton County Park District and the STC Outlaws have put into these two amazing courses.

See you on Saturday Oct. 20, 2012
Re: STC Outlaws Fall Shoot Out
October 04, 2012 08:20AM
Sounds good! Looking forward to it.
October 05, 2012 10:47AM
Griff will be in!!!!
Y8Z
October 10, 2012 10:46AM
Im in!!
October 14, 2012 09:01AM
we're gonna try to make it...
October 15, 2012 11:33AM
Talk this one up, ya'll!!

If you haven't been to Munford (Valentine) in a while - you will want to face the challenges of the new course and the place is lookin' GREAT for the tourney!!!

Do NOT miss this one!! It packs out every year - and now there's 2 courses!! BA- ZING!!!

Rings 'O Fire - Griff style too ----- WHOOOOOP!!!!!

I give this tourney a ROC SOLID AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
October 16, 2012 02:04PM
Calling all disc golfers - according to the schedule, it is Hattiesburg or Munford this weekend......both tourneys should do quite well!!

Can't say enough what a gem Valentine in Munford has become - it's like the Hill with a few more OPEN spaces.......elevation - wooded shots- multiple routes - an all around great place to play! The new course is challenging and fun!

if you haven't been to the "new" Valentine, you really should give it a shot!! Hope to see you there!!!!
October 16, 2012 09:54PM
Really looking forward to this tournament. Dont forget all ams will be picking their payout should they cash. Grass Roots will have a large stock of Innova discs in star, champ, blizzard and kc/pro plastics as well as Discraft Titanium, Legacy and all of the new Gateway plastic and putters in their bright new colors. Vouchers can be redeemed for Grass Roots Hats and shirts as well.

This is a great event on two fantastic and underplayed courses. Come out and support all the hard work the STC Outlaws have done on these great layouts.

See you Saturday!
October 17, 2012 07:15AM
Looks like I may have to am it up!
October 21, 2012 06:52PM
Thanks to everyone who put this one on. I think there were like 80 people or so. I hope I didn't offend the TD's by being a little impatient at the end, I was really needing to get out of there.

Decent Golf, Good Times, Great Weather!
October 22, 2012 08:00AM
We had a great time at the tournament. Everything was ran very smoothly. Ring of fire was very fun! Good job on the courses and TD's did a great job. Grass Roots had a lot of quality discs to choose from and JR was entertaining as always!!

See most of you again in two weeks!
October 22, 2012 01:15PM
The tourney was a great success and MAN WAS THAT SECOND (new) COURSE BRUTAL!!

I had never played it before that round and BOY did I pay the price!!

Nice shooting with the Adv. Master krew - and I believe Marking took home the bacon!!

Good Times - Good Times!! Indeed!! See ya'll at the HILL!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
November 06, 2012 12:55PM
[www.sndg.org]

Results are on the site any corrections pm me or email at johnk@sndg.org. Also if anyone knows Andy Rose's score.....in the results sent to me he has 65-63-118 / 65 plus 63 = 128. Trying to clarify if the individual rounds are correct or the total score.

JOhn k
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013