Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Winter Fox Open - PBJ State Park - Tour stop #1

Posted by sand2bass2 
Re: Winter Fox Open - PBJ State Park - Tour stop #1
January 21, 2013 06:58PM
Just add him to your "ignore user" list Brad like I have. Then you don't have to see his pointless dribble. Eventually no one will see it, or respond to it and he will go away. There is nothing positive or worth reading in his posts anyway. I'm surprised you have not already done this....
January 22, 2013 07:14AM
("attendace" not a word) Dillion is talking without knowing, he has never been to one of Tony's events and I'm sure if he shows up to one it won't be good for him. (Right Tony) furthermore, Dillion can't run an event because his "attendace" (still not a word) would be one and that would be Dillion.

Dillion tries to be like Bluff but Dillion isn't witty and honest he just vomits words that makes him look like an idiot and an @#$%&.
January 22, 2013 10:25AM
I know Tony! Called jon fox and congrated him on his big win Saturday! LOL. So true Ransom!!
January 22, 2013 10:27PM
I thought It was hilarious and spot on.
Tony has already ignored me so....
And "attendace" still isn't a word.
January 31, 2013 04:07PM
Dear Loser,

You know you are being ignored so quit wasting your time posting. No one is interested in your titty baby, rich boy crying, so get a life already!! You moved way across country to start a new one, so why don't you do that already! And put the drama to rest. You are only making YOURSELF look bad!
February 01, 2013 11:29PM
Dear guy who is "ignoring" me,
Seems like this isn't a waste of time Bc you are watching. Hahaha
No one is interested in your alpha-male bull $hit.
I want to expose the people the to shenanigans that are TB and the LargePockets DG scam.
I'm across the country and loving it!
This way I don't have to deal with you strong arming the local club and doing whatever the eff you want Bc you feel you have the right.
You have no respect for ANYONE, only TB and it shows.
I'm sure MANY people would agree with me but they probably won't chime in.
Remember TB, it should be about the Game, and not the GAIN, Which is clearly what you are about.
A meaningless and pointless tour so you can line your pockets.
Why don't you put those several years of poly sci to good use?
That's right, you never did graduate.
Lots of student loans to pay, better keep creating tours so you can bilk poor amateurs out of their hard earned money so you can make the minimum payments to mohela.
CFR TEEBIRDS FOR SALE $12.
Please help!
He needs YOUR $$$$$$$$
February 02, 2013 05:41PM
Geez, I must be old because I remember when you two were best friends.

Terry Zeringue
February 03, 2013 09:51AM
Yeah, me too Zinger! Crazy how time changes people. I remember a day when Heaps and I played nearly every tourney together, traveled together, and played Dub.'s together. Made one helluva team too! We lived together, went to school together, hell I think we even shared one of my ex's together (not at the same time), but that's a story for another time.

Sure would like to hear the reasons things changed. Oh wait a minute, I can't, because he's on my "ignore user" list. Got sick of reading all his seemingly biased opinions. It's a shame when you have to cut one of your (old) good friends off like that! Guess I will always have the memories! At least the ones I can remember. LOL!! :)~

Oh well! Time marches on, and life is too short to have friends like that!

TB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013