Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
16th Annual Tishomingo Spring Tourney
January 09, 2013 03:39PM
Announcing the 16th Annual

Tishomingo Spring Tourney

This year you can signup online at [www.discgolfunited.com] Online registration will open January 15th!

You can pay your Entry Fee, Ace Pot, Hole Sponsor, Custom Full Color Event Disc, T-shirts for both the guy and gals, and your Bunkhouse fees. I may be adding the lunch menu later.

The first 25 Players to preregister will receive an Event T!
The first 50 NON PRO players will receive custom stamp event disc.

Innova INNColor Disc Art:

Innova Custom Event Hot Stamp:

The INNColor discs will be Star Super Stingrays and Star King Cobras!

The Hotstamp selection will be from DX Flat Top ROCS, DX Flat Top Glow ROCS, Blizzard Champion Wraiths, Star Katana's, Champion Teebird's, Champion Valkrie's, and Metal Flake Champion Aviars. These will be limited to 15 of each disc!

Tip's Ole Southern Bar-B-Que will again be out caterer! And Victorian Inn will be out official Host Motel!

If you need more information or have any questions please feel free to contact me at teh number below!

See you all there. . .

Dg Guy - Disc GOlf Plaques & Awards
417-876-2197 House
417-296-6560 Cell

Know what you throw. . .
. . . throw what you know!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2013 03:44PM by DG Guy.
Anonymous User
Re: 16th Annual Tishomingo Spring Tourney
January 10, 2013 02:16PM
Bill, lets get the confusing flyer questions out of the way...

If you pre register before 2/22 and aren't a pro do you get an event tee and disc?
January 10, 2013 05:54PM
The so-called confusing flyer seems pretty straightforward from where I sit. The first 25 players (Pro or Amateurs) that pre-register get an event t-shirt. The first 50 Amateur players that pre-register get a custom stamped event disc. By February 22, 2013. Where is the confusing part?
January 10, 2013 06:06PM
Bubbab that's what I seen on this one and the one on fb ...and its only for PRE-registered
Anonymous User
January 10, 2013 06:14PM
Hey Chris apparently you didn't understand my so-called confusing question. It looks pretty straight forward from where I sit but let me ask it again... or maybe leave it up to the TD to answer it.

If you pre register before 2/22 and aren't a pro do you get an event tee and disc?
January 10, 2013 07:55PM
why do you people keep wanting to start crap with bill. leave him alone and let him run HIS tournement without the bs.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2013 09:03PM
Bobby, I asked him a simple question, far from a hard time.

Either way looking forward to this weekend and spring tournament.
January 10, 2013 09:10PM
Dillion, you would be correct!

For this event, I wanted to give the pro divisiions the oppourtunity to get something too, but, of course I did not want to leave out the Amateur divisionS!

Registration will open on the web at www.discgolfunited the 15th. You can pre-pay your entry fee, ace pot, buy a shirt for you or you gal, even choose and pay for several lunch options!

and FYI it has not rained at Tish since I got here around 2:00, that is a good thing!

Just about have the grouphut and tourney central all set up!

See you all there. . .

bobbyd, thanks!

417-876-2197 House
417-296-6560 Cell

Know what you throw. . .
January 10, 2013 09:30PM
On another note, went to Corinth today to pick up flyers for the event, my color laser ran out of toner and I can't afford to get a new one right now, so I had them printed!

On the plus side, I already have some sponsors!

Dr. Abdy at Alcorn Eye Center of Corinth is with us again this year, on board for $50
Sunflower Supermarket is in for another $50 this year
I have verbal commitments from Pattie's One Stop in Tishomingo for $50 and Rita's Family Restaurant in Dennis for $25, and hope to get something from Tishomingo One Stop some time this weekend!

I really want to make this one the biggest and best yet!

Later

417-876-2197 House
417-296-6560 Cell

Know what you throw. . .
January 11, 2013 03:00PM
Bill, count on us to to sponsor also. I will get up with you and get you the money sometime between now and then. I'm hoping I can change my schedule around and play in it.
January 11, 2013 07:57PM
Eric, hopping you can amke too!

417-876-2197 House
417-296-6560 Cell

Know what you throw. . .
January 11, 2013 08:04PM
Add Mc Donald's Cattless Farm to the mix for another $100, And Our good friends at Brose Autoplex in Corinth MS for an, as yet, undeteremined amount.

Dr. Andy at Alcorn Eye Center of Corinth is with us again this year, on board for $50
Sunflower Supermarket is in for another $50 this year
I have verbal commitments from Pattie's One Stop in Tishomingo for $50 and Rita's Family Restaurant in Dennis for $25, and hope to get something from Tishomingo One Stop some time this weekend!

417-876-2197 House
417-296-6560 Cell

Know what you throw. . .
January 13, 2013 11:30PM
I'll stop this before it stops.. To bill. and his rule book. IN TENNESSEE.. advance IS NOT a part of the am division..however< I left tennessee with a copy of the sndg book of rules. it is NOT state by state ruling on divisions..THEIRFORE. bill YOU OWE EVERY PERSON in ADV.. that PLAYED at PICKWICK A PLAYER PACK..if you can't come off of that and you sold those disc. that IS embezzelment.. ASK YOUR LAWYER that you have ..remember the one you told me about.....LOL... must be the moonshine.. .
DILLON.. DO you SINCE SOME SHADYNESS??? I don't think pro's will get a darn thing but a high entry fee.. and them am's well they'll get a shirt, IM sure it will be pretty..but..where's the ADVANCE DIV??? They still at the bank, cashing checks. to come pay bill's light bill next month and get screwed again. .
@ BILL.. My phone number aint changed. why don't you call me, and we can iron out some of this "SHIP" you have created with your BILLS lol bill being so costly... first it was about a wraith,but when myself and other's started adding up the differences, I .. WElLL WE.. have noticed why the ADVANCE wasn't a division in tennessee.. LOL those disc for advance.. you got them CHEAP.... you gave less than half away.. but I bet RIGHT NOW. if SOMEONE wanted to buy one from you you'd want over 12 bucks for.... which, would BE embezzelment. because your were supposed to have had them paid for with sponsor money.. and YOU KEPT THE DISC from ADVANCE.. and SALE THEM over cost now its over to pocket the money.. NOW IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.. hey bill.. are you sure you dont wanna just give us advance players some slack, before< say HOW I really feel?
January 13, 2013 11:32PM
LOL makes since now. keep all the disc he can. out of payout. then sell them OVER COST. and make money. which would have been in PAYOUT, but it wasn't I rest my case.. goodbye bill mccarty
DJ
January 14, 2013 07:07AM
Flick McWraith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL makes since now. keep all the disc he can. out
> of payout. then sell them OVER COST. and make
> money. which would have been in PAYOUT, but it
> wasn't I rest my case.. goodbye bill mccarty

He'd make just as much money from the disc if he put them into players packs or payout...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2013 07:16AM by DJ.
January 14, 2013 09:25AM
DJ don't let the"p"ant get in the head. Just another clue free mouth without a brain!!!
PS:Bill,You have done such a nice job running everthing; I would like to say Thank You and give a $100 sponsorship Too!!!
January 14, 2013 12:17PM
Jack,

Man, You are th MAN! I feel bad because I can't GIVE YOU $100 for all the hard, not to mention good, work that you do at Tishomingo and everywhere else! I heard nothing but good about the changes you made to Warrior Ridge, I am hoping to be able to play it myself before the Spring Tourney!

What else was that you said. . . I forgot, oh well, it wasn't important. . .

See you soon Jack, give me a holler if you need something!

And AGAIN, so much thanks for all you do!

417-876-2197 House
417-296-6560 Cell

Know what you throw. . .
January 14, 2013 12:57PM
,, WELL DJ if that's the case, then SALE every left over CFR disc in HIS TRUCK that HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR, and give it to the food pantry.. and NOT shed a dime towards his pocket, I BET THIS Locks the doors and ends the conversation..he wont do that..
January 14, 2013 06:23PM
I played pickwick and got several disc wanna know y. Because I placed lol
January 14, 2013 06:39PM
Heard u wouldn't bet money with nacho. LOL maybe at this one
January 14, 2013 07:56PM
He never said anything about money 14 strike difference I wouldn't have taken it anyway lol
January 14, 2013 07:57PM
What happened to Brandon Locke bringing #1 to the doubles not much room to talk
January 14, 2013 08:07PM
dont get so deffensive. i was just asking bc thats what i heard. 14 strokes?? man could have let him think he had a chance lol I was ready and dressed to come and my partner backed out the morning of.
January 15, 2013 07:11PM
Wow DIdnt know people were in such need of a wraith......dang I get some every time I cash did they stop making them? You can't fix stupid. Bill great tourney I always WIN plenty at your events will see you soon. SECOND IS THE FIRST LOSER and for you last is well only a FLICK away
January 16, 2013 09:55AM
To all - historically this is one of the strongest attended and most fun SPRING events on the SN calendar - steer through the drivel and show up for a great tourney!!!

'nuf said - let the haters hate (and hopefully stay away) cause the rest of us HAVE and WILL continue to do fine without ya!

Most of all, ON BOTH SIDES, I call "friend" - it would be great to move on without any more belly-aching......

there is always hope.......
January 16, 2013 04:20PM
Sponsors so Far

Alcorn Eye Center of Corinth, MS $50
Sunflower Supermarket in Tishomingo, MS $50
McDonald's Cattless Ranch in Iuka, MS $50
Brose's AutoPlex in Corinth, MS $ to be determined later
Mr. Jack C. White of Florence, AL $100
Ritia's Family Restaurant in Dennis, MS $25
Pattie's One Stop in Tishomingo, MS $50
Tip's Ole Southern Bar-B-Que in Iuka, MS $50

That covers the $50 a Hole skins for the Final Five and five division plaques!

A good start to 100% Plus Payout!

Registration opens tomorrow on Discgolfunited.com

417-876-2197 House
417-296-6560 Cell

Know what you throw. . .
January 17, 2013 12:13PM
Maybe their will be more calculators and rule books on hand..wont be so much mockery,, Just saying...LOL or name changes in sign up..... LOL remember that one dillon
January 17, 2013 12:36PM
I saw a projection of 86 players, Maybe it will top out... .
@ GRiFfF. hope is where the heart is....and SHINE is what the son shall do....
January 18, 2013 10:41AM
Bill, Just checked with my Uncle and were upping our sponsorship from 100.00 to 200.00 this year. You can write it down and I will get with you soon to get you the check.
January 18, 2013 11:01AM
Good job brose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013