Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

4th ANNUAL WESLEY SMITH MEMORIAL "FLING FOR A CURE" Hamilton, AL, April 6th, 2013

Posted by Joey Ingle 
....Dillon wouldn't be bagging in intermediate in a pdga event. With it unsanctioned he can play where he wants... Dillon has always supported this event and is a great cause. They raise $1,000 for the American Cancer Society and all you notice is Dillon is playing in a division that he is eligable for but got screwed over by the BOD.

wayneacree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So bagging at at tournament is OK in your eyes?
> Why would people play competitive golf in any
> tournament that the TD allows baggers?
Re: 4th ANNUAL WESLEY SMITH MEMORIAL "FLING FOR A CURE" Hamilton, AL, April 6th, 2013
April 09, 2013 06:12AM
Dustin is there a thread that you don't cause controversy on?
If stating facts are causing controversy....then no. Was anything that I said false or in dispute? I just stated why dillon was elligable for a lower division than this series allows. This event was posted like it was SN sanctioned, so it can confuse some people.
@Dustin...so I can play intermediate too? By your statement, yes. I wouldn't ever. Why? Because I don't like to take a win away from those people that really earn it by playing true to their skill level.

Eligibility should never be left up to the players. Sanctioned or not, doesn't give anyone the right to beat up lesser players to inflate their own ego.
Please go to PDGA and look at my stats and look at what division I played and how many victories I have. PDGA is a different caliber of player. The TD always have the option of denying a player the division. I would put $100 that you couldn't win a B-tier event in PDGA in Intermediate. I have played in an intermediate pdga event (since i have been pro in SN) and not cashed. SN does not come close to designating your status in a division. Just because some of us choose to step up and play in a higher division in a lower caliber event doesn't mean we can compete at the championship level of that particular division.
It was either play Int. or get whipped by the second coming of Cam Colglazer in Adv.
Thanks Wayne acree for always playing in this tournament it's always appreciated.
I was working for a living. I donate my money(and hair) to cancer...no need to thank me.
Just saying you should think about all that before u start worrying who plays what. It ain't like there was 20,000 dollars up for grabs lol.
darn!!! I clicked on here thinking that the second page was going to be bluff posting ratings for the rounds. instead its a bunch of arguing about baggers.lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013