Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2013 SOUTHERN NATIONALS AM CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Posted by hudd 
Re: 2013 SOUTHERN NATIONALS AM CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
August 18, 2013 06:44PM
So ....how many trophies are coming back to mobile? besides the one I predicted.

BMB
Anonymous User
August 18, 2013 07:28PM
No disrespect to any previous SNAC TDs, but this was the best SNAC I have ever played.

Payout, players pack, courses, food, players party, so many free giveaways, baskets, bags. Whoever steps up next year has big shoes to fill. Great job Zack and company, all who helped run a real top notch caliber championship.

Oh, and the legend of bagger Vance finally won him one. Congrats Aaron.
August 18, 2013 07:36PM
Made it home safe and sound! Would like to give a big shout to my friend Zack Hudson and the entire TDGA for an outstanding time! I would also like to thank my good friend Jonathan Ray for his big heart! Just so everyone knows, I was doing the 50/50 raffle to help raise money for the Support an Angel Benefit i am hosting and Jonathan won the raffle. His part of the raffle was 225.00!!! Not a small amount of change by any means! Well Mr. Ray donated HIS money back to the benefit!!! Next time you see him shake his hand and say thank you! Disc Golfers are some truly amazing people!!!!

August 19, 2013 05:03AM
Advance winner....Aaron Sims
Advance master...Lee Davison
Adv GM winner...Kevin Kent
Int. winner........Caleb Huber
Int women..Melissa Skelton
Junior...Dalton Fredrick

Good job to all the winners .. Will have results and final tallys soon
August 19, 2013 12:32PM
I would like to say thanks to all the players that came out to this years SNAC. We hope each and every one of you had a good time and enjoyed yourself.

As soon as the event was over cleanup got underway, as I walked all 4 courses removing things that we had put out I notice that all 4 of your courses were trash free and I for one would like to say thank you!

Again thanks for making the trip to Tupelo, MS hope you enjoyed our courses and we hope to see you up this was again.

Ronnie McCoy
August 19, 2013 12:34PM
3 out of six trphies coming to mob town.Baggarific!!!

BMB
August 19, 2013 04:56PM
Great job by Zack and his crew (he was hanging out with a lot of ladies lol). Everything seemed to go smoothly as expected from a TD that has run about 5 SN Championships to this point!! The weather was great and the players got to putt for a basket during the skills competition. Two people made the putt!! (A FIRETRUCK!! How cool is that)

Awesome job again Zack and Co!!

Also at the player's party we did hand out the following SN End of the Year Awards:

SN TD of the Year - Jacques Giraud
SN Volunteer of the Year - Zack Hudson
SN Sportsman of the Year - Steve McKay
SN AM Player of the Year - Chad Sherbert
SN Am Women Player of the Year - Angela Irby

SN Pro/ Pro Woman POTY will be awarded at the SNPC.

JOhn k

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2013 04:58PM by John K.
jcb
August 19, 2013 05:18PM
Thank you Zack Hudson and everyone else from TDGA that was involved in making this a great SNAC! I had a great time and made some new friends along the way. Everything about it was great, the courses, the competition, players packs, the free meals, the players party, all of it was top notch and I heard the payout was really good too but I shot too crappy to find out for myself. I still had a great time despite my bad playing.
August 19, 2013 05:56PM
I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY SAY THANK YOU TO THE TD'S. THERE WAS A UNFORTUNATE INCIDENCE THAT HAPPENED TO MY STACK OF PLASTIC THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT THEY HAD TO DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT. THE TOURNAMENT WAS RAN AWSOME,THE COURSES WERE AMAZING AND THE FOOD WAS GREAT. I HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE. SO THANK YOU TD'S FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR ME.........

MAYBE MOBILE NEXT YEAR :)
August 19, 2013 06:07PM
If anyone did any diving, I left a couple of soldiers behind I would really like to have back.
Name and number are on both
August 19, 2013 07:49PM
That was a blast. One of the best SNAC's ever. Tupelo knocked it out of the park. Thanks to all the volunteers like Philly, Clayton, and Sean Portilla. I know there were a lot more, but that's who I can remember off the top of my head. Zack Hudson was an excellent TD. Can't really think of one thing that went wrong, although, having TD'd a SNAC, something screwy always happens behind the scenes making a TD's life really hard. So thanks for handling everything we didn't see as well as what we did.

Finally, a little info on the weirdness that is my game. By my count I threw 49 of 54 holes overhand off the tee. So it was woody. I finished in 23rd place in ADV Men and did not have a single birdy during the last 2 rounds. I only had 3 for the entire event, all were at Vets. I moved from 33rd place to 23rd the last round without a birdy, even counting holes as par 4's. Tombigbee 2 is a beast.

Josh
August 19, 2013 08:33PM
Thanks to everyone that helped put this amazing tournament together. The courses were great & everyone I met was very pleasant! I will definitely be looking for future tournaments in Tupelo!! Again thank you all for the absolutely awesome experience & new friendships that were made..
August 19, 2013 09:49PM
The fine folks in Tupelo held a class this weekend on how to host a championship Disc Golf tournament.

Zack led the way doing a masterful job as TD.

Thanks for having us over for a fun filled weekend with friends.

The 2014 SNAC has a tough act to follow!
August 20, 2013 06:43AM
Congrats to Chris Downey who won a Grip bag full of goodies

also to Chris Quinn who won a new Chain Star basket

Tony Palmer who won the hanging basket

Skills event winners were

Chad Serbert ADV
Daniel Zich Adv MAster
Kevin Kent Adv GM
Robin Black Int Women
Dalton Fredrick JR
Scott Webber Int Men

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 09:12AM by hudd.
August 21, 2013 07:04AM
Results are posted

Payout includes:
Players packs....$80
Meals.................$18...3@$6.00 each
Skills comp winners..$86 each
Acepots
Drawings...Grip Bag, Chain star basket....etc
First round card winner discs are also included in payout.

Not included is Ring of fire. I don't know who all the winners were but there were 25 bags of prizes at $30 a bag and a mini basket and a travler basket. so around $750 in the ring of fire.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 10:43AM by hudd.
August 21, 2013 09:19AM
It says I won $200. Must be a mistake because I did not cash nor win any drawings/mini competitions. I did win one ring of fire round, but it still doesn't add up.
August 21, 2013 10:39AM
My name is spelled Ethan.. Not Eathan
August 21, 2013 10:41AM
Was my mistake. I have corrected it. You are now showing 1 player's pack and meals for the weekend. I will go back through and recheck these all again. If anyone sees an error, I was figure out what happened and correct it. Again, thank you for playing this event and hope you all come back to Tupelo really soon.
August 21, 2013 11:38AM
Great Tournament. One correction, my daughter's name is misspelled. Esther Schultz. Thanks for everything. Awesome weekend.
August 21, 2013 12:40PM
both names have been corrected
August 22, 2013 01:05PM
GREAT JOB Zach & crew... i had a blast (except for the poison ivy), ya'll have some fantastic courses up there...
i would like to ask if you could correct my name so it'll so up under my stats...
JC Cannon.... no periods behind the J and the C thanks....

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
August 22, 2013 08:44PM
Steve Solomon should be Steven Solomon. Thanks!
August 23, 2013 01:32PM
To anyone who has pulled any discs out of the water I have my favorite destroyer in on hole 10 I believe it's a yellow 2011 or 12 snac stamp my name Jeremy Muniz and # are on it there will be a finders fee thanks in advance
Jeremy Muniz
August 23, 2013 01:54PM
I have a pink trespass in on 17 also
September 12, 2013 03:05PM
ACCOUNTS RECIEVABLE NOTES AMT

paul poland SP Sponsorship $100
tupelo sports .net SP Sponsorship $300
desoto co dgc SP Sponsorship $200
Man and van SP Sponsorship $100
Keith Bodin support Sponsorship $100
Acadiana disc golf Sponsorship $100
Hogman SP Sponsorship $100
Philips Garden cente Sponsorship $100
Bud Hill Sponsorship Sponsorship $168
Judges SP Sponsorship $100
TDGA SP $3,405
SN funds $6,520
Entry fees $8,850
total income $20,143

ACCOUNTS PAYABLE NOTES AMT

acepots payout $885
baskets from innova payout $2,014
discs from Discraft PP $1,950
disccraft 50 airplane PP $325
shirts from Dynamic Discs PP $1,154
discs from Innova PP $1,248
lunch sat&sun $610
players party $1,139
park fees $501
CTP's $264
Wilkins/Tait entry fee $110
Discraft hot stamp order payout $2,019
Innova Hot Stamp order payout $2,222
Innova reg stamp order payout $4,120
TROPHIES payout $507
12 cranks from discraft ( skills) payout $82
water (2520 bottles) $268
payout for Skills $50 per div payout $300
Subtotal $19,718
CLUB Profit $425
Total $20,143
Anonymous User
September 12, 2013 04:56PM
Zack, I was wondering if you would possibly be interested in taking over the SN Treasurer position? Looks like they could use a hand.

So is that total you list under SN funds the entire amount received from the SN or did they cover anything else? Just curious.
September 13, 2013 06:43AM
Yes that is the total amount we recieved 2 checks:
one for $5951.75
one for $568.75 this check was from events that had paid fees after JK had cut us the initial check.

actual total was $6520.50
September 13, 2013 10:31AM
Has anyone pulled an Orange Prodigy D1 out of hole 11 @ Thunderchief? I would really like the have that disc back...
September 13, 2013 05:40PM
I haven't heard of anyone finding it. If I do I will make sure you get it back
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

cox3 , DJ
Guests: 31
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013