Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Z-TOWN THROW DOWN, GREENWOOD PARK, BAKER, LA--MAY 11, 2013

Posted by Robin 
Re: Z-TOWN THROW DOWN, GREENWOOD PARK, BAKER, LA--MAY 11, 2013
May 12, 2013 10:15AM
Results Posted!

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
May 12, 2013 10:48AM
Good Job BR! The food was outstanding, the weather was great, the company was a blast! Congrats to all the winners! I was not DFL!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
Dex
May 13, 2013 07:51AM
O.K I am back, busy, busy weekend

I would like to Thank all the players that came out, sorry we had to change the venue, but it had to be done.

We want to thank and acknowledge all thar sponsored and provided food.

Thank you Chris Lackett and Pat Fisher of Hooters fame the wings were great

Keith Bodin for the pulled pork, You know that was awesome as it went so fast

My Man ''Chad Rooster'' the pastalya was some kind of delicous, and thanks to you and Kevin, for pick ups, pay outs, money man, and holding down tourney central

Dane Clayton of False River Fence Co. for sponsoring ''Clayton Cash'' Sharp Shooter Logan Weis appreciated that with 22 birdies

Robin Adams for the Salad which really was great and tied the other food in

Mona Braud for the cup cakes, I will make sure that Carrot cake cup cakes become a mainstay

And my Partner Brooks Newell the Master of Disc Sales and oh yeah the ''Sportsman of the Year''

Dylan Shultz and his beautiful family, putting out water and helping wherever need

Hogman and Eric (S.N. BOD members) for helping out

Jacques and Flight Team

Deb and lynn the original Sign Up Sisters fantastic job

John Fowler doing the Board, Casey Cox helping with anything in need, Zinger checking cards

I hope I did not miss anyone, so many people help and congratulations to the winners

Thanks
Dex
May 13, 2013 10:56AM
Fun tournament. Well-run, especially for the venue change. Food was down home good. It was, however, elderly abuse to make me throw from the gold tees! LOL

Of course, my level of culture was raised considerably by playing with Jimmy, Brooks, and Dex so all is good.
May 14, 2013 12:29PM
I must admit, the new Greenwood is starting to grow on me. Fun time and good food. Thanks again BR for having us over to play!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 62
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013