Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

We need these results

Posted by hudd 
We need these results
June 03, 2013 06:21AM
STC York Doubles
1st Annual Aggieland classic
30th annual Spring Fling it
The Scotty O Threaux
Wildcat Open
Moffett Road Assy of God Fundraiser

The 2112-2113 season is over and the SNCs are needing to get their lists complete to do the invites. These 6 events have not posted/emailed results from their events. I will be posting Tupelo's invite list for the SNAC one week from today. If you played in one of these events and need the points contact the TDs and ask them to please submit some results and Fees as well.
Re: We need these results
June 10, 2013 12:38PM
New Albany results?
June 10, 2013 01:51PM
been posted since june 3rd. those are for the 2013-2014 season. maybe you should look there.
June 10, 2013 02:38PM
$0 payout?
June 10, 2013 02:41PM
You made this comment when i posted results the same day as my event without $$$.

hudd[ PM ][ Ignore User ]
Re: PICKWICK DOUBLES MARCH 24
March 25, 2013 06:40AM
Admin

why are the INT scores so mixed up and didn't anyone get paid?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2013 02:52PM by dustin morris.
Anonymous User
June 10, 2013 03:04PM
I'm glad someone is standing up for our rights to know the payout!
June 10, 2013 03:08PM
I didn't have time to do them I was to busy chacing you down to get the fees from yours 63 days later.
June 10, 2013 03:18PM
Actually what happened was when I figured my payouts and got all the prizes together I dropped the tablet that I had figured the payout with in a puddle of water and it ran so bad I couldn't make out the amounts. rather than guess at the payouts and cause confusion I left them blank.
June 10, 2013 03:19PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2013 03:19PM by dustin morris.
June 10, 2013 03:25PM
Dang....wierd how you remembered everyone that entered and not how much they got paid out.
June 10, 2013 03:29PM
I have every single leaderboad card. I don't write payout on leaderboard cards...do you? I used the leaderboard cards to post the results. I DROPPED THE PAPER IN THE MUD HOLE THE DAY OF THE EVENT.....I TOOK THE LEADERBOAD CARDS HOME AND POSTED THE RESULTS WITH THEM......it's funny how you remembered everything about your event except to give about 10 of us our players packs and pay your SN fees

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2013 03:33PM by hudd.
June 10, 2013 04:30PM
We also made a mistake and corrected it....not like I lost all our financial information. If thats all that went wrong on my first tournament with over 70 people then awsome. Some people don't think its that important but I think it is very crucial to see if a TD is ripping players off. (not saying you did) This isn't just your event, there is many that leave the financial information off and I think that should be mandatory.
Anonymous User
June 10, 2013 05:16PM
Should be mandatory to pay SN fees within 30 days too.

The pDGA would have suspended you from their tour for that Dustin. You better keep running SN events till you're ready for the "big time" (or is that big pDGA fees?). There's no standards in the SN, you can skip out on paying for months. Oh you might get a song written about you though, that's about it.
June 10, 2013 05:25PM
You corrected it? I still haven't seen my players pack.so you post incorrect payout...I didn't receive something that you posted I did..I think my partner didn't either

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2013 05:27PM by hudd.
June 11, 2013 06:31AM
Did you get with Jonathan Ray when you said you was going to? He was more than happy to give you your players pack after the event.
June 11, 2013 06:38AM
Beside the point. I told you I didn'tget a players pack and you posted payout that I did. So you see why I just didn't post what I thought I might have paid out at New Albany.
June 11, 2013 07:05AM
I posted a players pack amount beside everyone that was supposed to recieve one. I am not tryin to hide anything. I could have hid it easily. We will correct if someone didn't recieve a players pack. At your event, we don't know if you even had a payout other than word of mouth.
June 11, 2013 07:10AM
yea..everybody there knows they had a payout... look, I'm done bickering with you. You are just pissed because you got called and emailed for your SN fees so now you wanna try to show your tail. Just grow up dude.You ran one event and now you think you know a little. If you got anymore to say to me, you need to contact me personally.
June 11, 2013 07:33AM
No one called me and I just like messing with you :). I am not pissed at anyone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2013 07:34AM by dustin morris.
June 11, 2013 07:35AM
If I was pissed, I would have just kept the money but I waited until after my wedding to order checks. Did not want to send a temp check or cash.
Anonymous User
June 11, 2013 12:00PM
Waited to order checks, now that is a novel excuse for a late payment on SN fees. But there's really no need to pay your SN fees. Just look at how many tourneys Bill McCarty still has on the SN schedule despite stiffing the SN on his last event.
June 11, 2013 12:04PM
It really isn't a good excuse at all...but thats the only thing I could think of :)....that was true

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2013 12:06PM by dustin morris.
June 11, 2013 12:06PM
If I was a business owner and dropped all my tax information in a puddle, it wouldn't be a great excuse to not do my taxes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2013 12:11PM by dustin morris.
June 11, 2013 01:12PM
what do payouts and my taxes have to do with each other? When are you going to fix your results? You haven't made an attempt to see who all didn't get player's packs. Nor do you care. Your a class act Morris. I've spent the better part of this day contacting people to fix my payout and did.
June 11, 2013 01:26PM
I guess just take off $12 off of you and your partners cash. I think everyone else was taken care of. If not we can correct or we can subtract off of the results as people report in. As long as its close to correct, no one will care. $0 makes it look bad in my opinion. I like to look at people's past financial information to see if I want to play in their events. Thanks for updating and your work to get the information! I have also seen some TD's where their financial information fell very short of their correct payout with added cash. It is our only way to tell if the players are getting ripped off or not. Zack, your a good guy and I am sorry for all of the controversy.
June 11, 2013 06:10PM
After talking with people this weekend, if I was you Dustin, I would stick to playing events and not running them.....

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
June 12, 2013 05:45AM
People can talk all they want. Everyone's events get talked bad about because you can't please everyone. We paid out over 100% at the pickwick event.

Keith Bodin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After talking with people this weekend, if I was
> you Dustin, I would stick to playing events and
> not running them.....
June 12, 2013 06:59AM
Hunter Leathers Round 1 and Round 2 adds up to 106 not 107
June 12, 2013 08:29AM
If it is 106, that would make him tied for 1st with Dillon instead of tied for 2nd.
June 12, 2013 08:37AM
Man, you are a math whiz... it's been fixed ..move on
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 74
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013