Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Disc Golf United - Official Online Registration Provider for the Southern Nationals

Posted by John K 
Disc Golf United - Official Online Registration Provider for the Southern Nationals
July 11, 2013 11:04PM
Disc Golf United (DGU) is the official online registration provider for the Southern Nationals. While you are not required to use the service, we highly recommend it. The quick setup, ease of use, customization, and helpful tools make DGU the trusted choice for hundreds of events every year.

Need help or have questions, call the site administrator directly at 803.366.5028, email info@discgolfunited.com, or get started now by visiting www.discgolfunited.com and click on the Events tab.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2014 11:19PM by cox3.
Re: Disc Golf United - Official Online Registration Provider for the Southern Nationals
May 07, 2014 12:08PM
I want to remind everyone of our partnership with Disc Golf United. If you are hosting a tournament and would like to utilize online pre-registration, this is the website for you. I just spoke to Adrian Southern, the website administrator at DGU, about extending our partnership for the upcoming season. Adrian informed me that 21 SN tournaments used DGU in 2013 and 7 have used it in 2014.

In case you are unaware of the agreement, for being recognized as the official online registration provider of the Southern Nationals, DGU distinguishes SN tournaments on its listing of upcoming events and donates $2 per player that registers online for the SNDC, SNAC, and SNPC.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2014 12:44PM by cox3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013