Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

wally free doubles

Posted by m sidebottom 
wally free doubles
August 07, 2013 01:34PM
anyone wanting to reserve one of the little cabins on the water the weekend of sept 14th can now call and do so; 850-453-9435; they are in the process of taking away the trailers to be replaced by duplex's. but there should be a few trailers still there come tournament time and I will let you know how many later. also if you want to send me a p.m. I will start a list; but it must be by p.m. the guess at this time is half will be there that's 7 or 8.
mike sidebottom
Re: wally free doubles
August 09, 2013 09:39AM
Can we get more info on the tournament? Fees, where to sign up, will food be provided, time of day how many holes?
August 09, 2013 01:22PM
jim o will be sending out info; he is still the t.d.; the park will handle the food as usual.
August 15, 2013 06:44AM
o.k. it is official; all but one trailer will be closed forever; the one trailer is for jim o and then it will be gone as well. however jay has opened the water front cabins to disc golfers; but you need to call 850-453-9435 now to get one. 2 night minimum. there will be plenty of area for tent camping as well as anyone who wants to bring an r.v. jim told me he would put tourney info up this week.
September 06, 2013 04:41PM
Any info yet?
September 06, 2013 09:48PM
Huff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any info yet?

There is another thread with the tournament information.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013