Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wally Free Doubles - Sept. 14th

Posted by mike-b 
Re: Wally Free Doubles - Sept. 14th
September 15, 2013 07:54AM
great to hear from you mattie; the tournament went well; we had 160 + which was awesome since bama was playing a & m the same day; don't know all the winners accept matt o and lyle won open for the 3rd straight year; and me and Thomas won senior grand masters cause we were the oldest one's there. wally didn't make it sat. not sure why; but he really doesn't play much anymore. but everyone is doing well.
September 15, 2013 08:00AM
A huge thanks to everyone who came to this event ; it was a big success; thanks jim o , mikey p. and all who helped under the tent; k.c., and smoothie thanks for all you guys do; Thomas the courses looked fantastic as usual and thanks for letting me carry you during the match you got pretty heavy at times ha, ha, ha, and last bev you should be sooooo proud of your staff they did a fantastic job; robin and Sandra were great and skip the burgers were great. way to do what you were told chris.
September 15, 2013 04:32PM
Here are the winners from the Wally Free Doubles.
Open Lyle Wesson Matt Orum
Pro Women Senkbeil Betty Kennedy

Pro Master KC Heckathorn
Adv. Daniel Johnson Will Mcinnus
Gand Master Randy Reynolds Steve Hollis
Senior Gand Master Thomas Barnardo Mike Sidebottom
Am Men Kenny Keasler Jeremy Muniz
Novice Bacardi Britt Andrew Tidwell
Am Women Ninna Balzli Katie Eiennarelli
Adv Master Danny Heathco

What A Great tournament 160 players and no problem, I would Like to than Mike Preston Molly and Kenny for all your help could not do a tournament without you. I Would like to thank Blue Angel staff for a great job. The park look just Great.

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
September 16, 2013 01:33PM
So...heathco and k.c won their div.single handedly? And Mattie says.. ( you old coots) LUV IT!

BMB
September 16, 2013 07:41PM
Anybody lose a disc out there second round?
September 17, 2013 08:25AM
Hey Rohe...my partner lost a orange 10x gazelle

RTR
September 17, 2013 10:30AM
I've got it. It has his number but when I called it was out of the area code. Wasn't sure if it was a 251 number or what.
September 17, 2013 06:09PM
If there is anyway I can get in touch with him let me know. My number is 251-twoseventwo-6732
September 18, 2013 09:14AM
Thank you for putting on another awesome tournament at BAP!!!

Had a blast...

The courses were in excellent condition, the food was great, and the competition was tough as always...

The only issue we had, playing in Advanced was Hole 4 on the Pines.
We got backed up pretty bad there, I think there were 4 groups just sitting there at one point.

I think it would help if some of the thicker lower brush on that hole was cleared, it seemed several of the groups had trouble
locating their discs... other than that... all of the holes played great and smooth..

thanks again!

James Ireland
They're always after me lucky bag tag!
[www.ecdgc.org]

September 24, 2013 06:54AM
They are working on it everyday. Thomas and his guys and Kc and smoothie are putting in a lot of work cleaning up all 3 courses! Wait till you see it for the Christmas Classic!
September 24, 2013 12:52PM
Thanks for the update Chris! And thanks to Thomas, KC and Smoothie for all of their hard work!

James Ireland
They're always after me lucky bag tag!
[www.ecdgc.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013