Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Reach for the peak 2

Posted by CoachP 
Reach for the peak 2
September 03, 2013 01:58PM
Reach for the Peak 2

This is a fund raising tournament for Peace Child Orphanage in Nepal

Date: October 5, 2013
All Am's: $30
All Pro's: $40
Players Meeting:9:30 A.M.
First Round: 10:00
Second Round will start one hour after last score card is turned in.
Two rounds of 18, CTP's, Ace Pot.
Players pack consisting of a shirt for first 35 Am's.
There will be a silent auction
For more info please contact Robert Pittman at 601-832-5134 or at rcpittman@ymail.com[/center]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2013 09:12AM by Eric Day.
Re: Reach for the peak 2
September 04, 2013 12:23PM
bump.

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 05, 2013 12:25PM
lunch bump

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 09, 2013 12:24PM
less than a month away whos ready?

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 10, 2013 11:44AM
im ready!!!

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 12, 2013 12:21PM
some one show me some love on here!!!!!!

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 12, 2013 12:38PM
Is this a SN Qualifier? Will $2 a person be held out for SN?

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
September 12, 2013 03:04PM
Hey Coach, if I may suggest, maybe folks would like to know what this "fund raising" designation means. First how will it impact payout. Maybe you should explain or even post payout schedules so people know if it is pretty much like a normal event, where you can win stuff. Second how about some info or links explaining this "Peace Child Orphanage in Nepal" so people can gage the worthiness of the cause. Why should we be fired up about chillin in Nepal rather than chillin on this continent for example? Is there anything special about this event from the players perspective? What do these shirts look like? What are you auctioning and will those proceeds also go to the cause? Maybe some don't even know how special this course is. These are just some ideas for generating interest. Also, just so you know, a midday "bump" every day sounds a whole lot like something entirely different than what you probably mean to old hippies that also go to DG events.
September 13, 2013 01:38PM
Discjazz thank you for your input. this is only my second tournament to host so i am still learning all the things you just suggested. when i get home tonight i will address all of the above ideas. thank you again never even thought of all that.

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 13, 2013 08:30PM
The pay out will be a typical JUDGES pay out. I will be paying out to the top 1/3 of all pro divisions and the top half of all AM divisions. $5 will be taken out of all entry fees. $2 for SN fees and $3 to give to the peace child orphanage.

The silent auction will consist of disc, clothing, and other items with all the proceeds from that going to the peace child orphanage.

Buddy Butts park is one of our finest courses in the Jackson area. Located on the edge of Clinton and Jackson it is an old WWII POW camp with 18 baskets. It has a good mix of open and wooded holes with plenty if room to let lose a few bombs.

I recently took a trip and visited Peace Child Orphanage in Nepal. It wasn't until I went and saw the standard of living there that I was truly a rich man. There is one bathroom for 30 people with no shower or sink. Two small rooms for 18 kids to sleep. Rice is the only meal they can afford for them to eat EVERYDAY. They recently built a new school that still needs some more work done. What ever amount of money is raised I will send to peace child and let them decide how to spend it. Rather it be on a lice treatment for the kids or new bedding for all the kids. I have been richly blessed by my Lord and Savior and just want to use my resources to do the same for others.

Www.peacechildhome.org

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 16, 2013 08:13AM
just a few to go

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 17, 2013 12:17PM
did some work at the course this past weekend and it is starting to look good out there.

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 19, 2013 12:18PM
two weeks away.
September 24, 2013 12:44PM
so who all is coming out?

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 25, 2013 03:33PM
there will be a selection of little debbie snacks for sale at the low low price of 25cents a piece next weekend. Yum Yum!!!

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 29, 2013 09:01PM
Coach i am looking forward to attending this tournament! Aboriginal Discs will be in town next weekend to help with the payout and looking forward to playing this course as i have not seen it yet.
September 30, 2013 12:59PM
looking foward to a great weekend. we are going to play rain or shine.

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
September 30, 2013 01:31PM
Buddy Butts Park is looking good. Who has their BIG arm ready?

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
October 01, 2013 12:12PM
got word they cut the grass at the course today. which is a plus because they dont cut it often.

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
October 03, 2013 08:10AM
I will be there.
October 03, 2013 10:54AM
It's going to be extra windy Saturday I think!
October 07, 2013 08:14AM
i want to thank everyone who came out and played and supported this past weekend. a great time was had by all and i can not wait until next year.

Praise God!
Robert Pittman
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013