Posting any of the following will result in possible deletion of your post or transferring to the private forum or result in a punishment listed below:
1. Profanity (including creative misspellings & keystrokes to circumvent the profanity filter)
2. Physical threats against other members (obvious or veiled)
3. Offensive content, material which is not suitable for a minor, or links to such material. Examples of such material are as follows:
Nudity, partial nudity, or adult content. Exposed breasts, nipples (including ones visible through material), penises and vaginas, and gluteal areas aren't permitted. An image doesn't have to contain complete nudity for it to be out of place - if there's a great deal of exposed skin and/or minimal fabric covering, it's frowned upon. Any picture of marital aides etc fall into this category.
Graphic image content: Images that would make most viewers feel ill, upset, or uncomfortable. This includes but is not limited to: cadavers, autopsies, surgeries, vomiting, severed limbs, alarming deformities, dead animals, extreme body modifications, torture, and bodily functions are not to be posted in the threads. Images that depict graphic content will be deleted, and images containing child pornography will be reported to the appropriate local and Federal law enforcement agencies.
The use of images depicting well-known tragedies such as 9/11 or Hitler/the Holocaust is not forbidden - but is generally frowned upon. Additionally images which depict people or animals dying (falling to their death, being killed in various ways - e.g. shot, maimed/tortured, etc.) should also not be posted or linked to as some people may find these offensive.
Discussion about the solicitation, distribution or manufacture of illegal drugs. This includes posting images of illegal drugs
Graphic text comments: Graphic language fits right in with content. This is not an erotica site, nor a place for "who can tell the most disgusting story" contests, or a journal for your (or anyone else's) bodily/biological functions.
Messages exhorting others to commit illegal acts: Murder, extortion, and any other misdemeanor or felony is expressly forbidden.
Hate speech: Extremely inflammatory comments directed at a particular ethnic group, sexual orientation, gender, religion, etc. are unacceptable and unwelcome.
Posts which undesirably 'out' persons of a homosexual nature, transgendered, etc. are also forbidden.
4. Messages containing public OR private information that could result in identity theft or harassment: We are aware that most of this information can be found using Whois, or Google, or a phone book - however, making undesired posts which list other message board users' personal information such as private email addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, credit card numbers, bank account information, salaries, etc. are not allowed.
5. Links to downloads of copyrighted material such as music, movies, TV shows, etc.
6. Causing harm to the message board. Examples of causing harm to the message board include: (but are not limited to) inserting malicious code, posting of large files which affect screen resolution or download times, spamming, (defined as multiple posting of an identical or similar post on one or more of our forums in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Alternatively, multiple posting of a nonsense message or "bumping" of old threads for no reason) and/or any other behavior that disrupts normal performance of the message board.
7. Tournament Threads are Protected threads-Meaning, the BOD's will monitor all Tournament threads in the Tournament forums. Those thread are to discuss the tournaments and only the tournaments. Any and all attempts to change the subject to something other than the tournament will be considered to be a thread "Hijacking"and will be removed. Examples of this include posting topics in a tournament thread not related to the tournament, any and all personal attacks in a tournament thread, Any attempt to deter player's from attending an event in a tournament thread. Any Attempt to discredit a tournament or tournament director in a tournament thread. Any attempt to deter sponsorship in a tournament thread.
8. Punishments for any violations are as follows!
First offense a "Warning" will be given via a PM to the user that violates Forum rules and guidelines.
Second offense a "30 Day probation will be placed on the user".
Third offense a "60 day suspension from SN forum".
Fourth offense a "90 day suspension from the SN forum".
Fifth offense a "Full calendar year suspension from the SN forum".
Sixth offense a "Banishment from SN forum".
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2013 08:39PM by hobbit489.