Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2014 SOUTHERN NATIONALS DOUBLES CHAMPIONSHIP JUNE 21st &22nd at BLUE ANGEL PARK in PENSACOLA, FL brought to you by THE OUTDOOR EXCHANGE

Posted by BERNIE 
REGISTRATION

Online registration will be handled through The Outdoor Exchange. There are a few options.

1)You can send money for entry fees through paypal to theoutdoorexchange1@gmail.com . Please be sure to add $3 per entry to cover paypal fees.

2)You can also register in person at The Outdoor Exchange at 3607 Old Shell Road Mobile, AL 36608 or through the US Mail at the same address. Do not send entries by mail after June 7, 2014.

3)We also accept all types of credit cards for entries at The Outdoor Exchange with an added $3 per entry to cover merchant services fees.

THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED FOR ALL PLAYERS.

When registering make sure to include your names, divisions, shirt size preferences and contact information.

THE $3 FEE FOR ONLINE OR CREDIT CARD ENTRY IS NON NEGOTIABLE!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2014 04:03PM by BERNIE.
REGISTERED PLAYERS 5/20/14

OPEN WOMEN
ALEUX MCFARLING XL / SYNTHYA WHITAKER S (NEED $3 PAYPAL FEE)

ADVANCED
CHAZ JOHNSON L / BRANDON EZELL L

ADVANCED MASTERS
TERRY MERCER XXL / MIKE URBANIAK XXL

AM WOMEN
ANGELA IRBY S / HEATHER WILSON XXL

AM
BRIAN STREET XXL / BAHEN PRIVETT M
JEFF HEITLAND L / COLL MCAFFERY XL
CHARLES HANEY / KYLE PHILLIPS (NEED SHIRT SIZES & $3 PAYPAL FEE)

ADVANCED MASTERS
LEON IRBY XL / KEN KELLER L

SPONSORS
INNOVA
KC HECKATHORN
THE OUTDOOR EXCHANGE
Does anyone know how many SNDC's there have been?
Just a heads up. If you have the online people send the fees friends and family there is no charge on paypal
Bernie, I think this will be the 10th SNDC
2014 Pensacola, FL 11
2013 Lafayette, LA 10
2012 Tupelo, MS 9
2011 Jackson, MS 8
2010 Mobile, AL 7
2009 Pensacola, FL 6
2008 Tupelo, MS 5
2007 Birmingham, AL 4
2006 Holly Springs, MS 3
2005 Mobile, AL 2
2004 Memphis, TN 1

These are the ones on the site. The SNPC and SNAC results for 2003 are on the site but no SNDC so I assume that 2004 was the first one. Maybe someone who was around in 2003 and before can provide more information on whether there were any SNDCs prior to 2004.

ETA: Via e-mail communication with John Kittrell, who was TD for the 2004 SNDC in Memphis, that was indeed the first one. So the 2014 edition will in fact be the 11th annual...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

2007-2008 SN Amateur Player of the Year
SN advanced single season points record holder - 466 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season wins record holder - 16 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season score record holder - 53.40 (2007-2008)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2014 12:27PM by cox3.
you are correct Casey.. I can't count...lol
Here are some of the closer hotels.

Holiday Inn Express--> get a $20 discount, just mention 'Disc Golf' tournament when calling to make reservations.

--Holiday Inn Express Pensacola West - Navy Base

--307 North New Warrington Road Pensacola, FL, 32506

--‎1-850-696-2800

--$139.00 (includes $20 discount)

and

Quality Inn N.A.S.-Corry

--3 New Warrington Rd Pensacola, FL, 32506, ‎

--1-855-239-9223‎

--$90.00 (no discount, but cheaper either way)

Also available for this weekend:

Cottages on the Green - Limited space

1 Doug Ford Dr Pensacola, FL, 32507,

‎1-866-538-9381‎

$129 (no discount, but closer)
Bernie,
Any chance there may be a mixed division?
Thanks
What courses and format of each round will be played?
Oaks .palmetto.and pines course. 666

BMB
Thanks, I just noticed there were two pages.
BRIAN B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oaks .palmetto.and pines course. 666

6-6-6 at all three courses? I'm assuming that it's best-worst-alternate shot
ethan be advised b-hole wrote that; so it's probably b.s.
m sidebottom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ethan be advised b-hole wrote that; so it's
> probably b.s.

I was hoping so, but I figured I would make sure
Chris Sigler is looking for partner. PM Me and I'll pass the info on.
We would like to thank our newest sponsor PALMER'S HYUNDAI. Anyone else found any sponsors?
Few questions.....
1. What formats will be played?
2. When doing online registration can I just pay mine or do I need to pay the team?
3. Will lunch be served or should we make plans to drive or ride for lunch?
4. Will there be a meeting for each pool or will there be 1 big meeting?
5. Do we need to add the extra $ for paypal even if we pay as friend and family?
Trying to iron out the details so im not scrambling last minute.

2011 Adv Points Champion
2011 Am player of the year
Im new to paypal so thegreatoutdoors need to check their email so I can get signed up!!!
Any idea on format for each course/round? lunch available at park? Check-in times etc?
I can answer the lunch part; yes there will be lunch; Bernie will have to answer format issues; just don't listen to b-hole.
Bernie will be with yall the week of the 21st. As far as inquiries.

BMB
With all due respect, the 21st is the day of the tournament.
If I may speak for those traveling....a bit of information is needed to keep us informed of what is going on before we get on the road!
1. What formats will be played?
Alternate Shot on Oaks Course (Once you Tee off you will continue alternating every shot throughout the entire round.)
Combined Score on Palmetto Course (Each player will play the hole & add the two scores together.)
Best Shot on Pines Course (Standard doubles format. Each player throws & then both players play from the best lie.)

2. When doing online registration can I just pay mine or do I need to pay the team?
When registering the entire entry fee must be paid. Make sure to include shirt sizes.

3. Will lunch be served or should we make plans to drive or ride for lunch?
Yes. Lunch will be served on site & it is very affordable.

4. Will there be a meeting for each pool or will there be 1 big meeting?
One big meeting.

5. Do we need to add the extra $ for paypal even if we pay as friend and family?
Yes. I have enough to do without having to go back & check who did and didn't pay the fee or how they sent it. Not to mention paypal monitors that.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2014 12:39PM by BERNIE.
There will be a shotgun start at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday & Sunday. Player's meeting at 9:20 Saturday morning. No meeting on Sunday morning. All divisions will play one round on all three courses from the regular concrete tees.

As far as I know the SNDC has never had a Mixed Doubles division. Please let me know if I am wrong about this.

NO SATURDAY MORNING REGISTRATION!!! I have given multiple registration options. So if you can't figure out how to paypal choose one of the other options.

I just received the SN Funds last week. So I am doing the best I can to pull everything together in time. & I will!

The drifit shirts are ordered. (White with navy ink.) The CFR discs are ordered. (Firebird, Teebird, Gator, Tern, Boss, Roc 3, Shark 3)

I apologize for not responding quicker. I get very busy this time of year. The list of registered players & sponsors will be updated by the end of the day.

If you, your business, your Mama or your club is interested in being a sponsor the deadline for Shirt Sponsors will be Monday June 16th. The deadline for Hole Sponsors will be Wednesday June 18th. WE COULD REALLY USE SOME MORE SPONSORS!!!

A big thanks to Noah Tanner & Mike Brown for getting the logo done. It is awesome! I would post a pic of it, but I don't know how to post pics on this site.
Alternate shot on the Oaks..... That should be interesting!
REGISTERED PLAYERS 6/6/14

OPEN WOMEN
ALEUX MCFARLING XL / SYNTHYA WHITAKER S (NEED $3 PAYPAL FEE)

OPEN
DUSTIN KEITH / MARK MARTIN
ROBBY HARRIS XXL / JACK JOHNSON XXL

ADVANCED MASTERS
LEON IRBY XL / KEN KELLER L
TERRY MERCER XXL / MIKE URBANIAK XXL

ADVANCED
CHAZ JOHNSON L / BRANDON EZELL L

AM WOMEN
ANGELA IRBY S / HEATHER WILSON XXL

AM
BRIAN STREET XXL / BAHEN PRIVETT M
JEFF HEITLAND L / COLL MCAFFERY XL
CHARLES HANEY / KYLE PHILLIPS
BEN HOVEN / JOEY BENNETT
JESSE COFFIA XXL / TRACE BARROWS

SHIRT SPONSORS
INNOVA
KC HECKATHORN
THE OUTDOOR EXCHANGE
PALMER'S HYUNDAI
SOUTHSIDE
MADGA

If I do not have your name spelled correctly, have your shirt size posted or if you have registered & aren't on the list please let me know ASAP. Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2014 07:11PM by BERNIE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013