Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New SN Treasurer: Casey Cox

Posted by cox3 
New SN Treasurer: Casey Cox
April 14, 2014 11:10PM
I will begin handling the duties as SN treasurer effective immediately.

Please begin sending fees via check/money order to:

Casey Cox
550 Lee Drive Apt. 23
Baton Rouge, LA 70808

If you would like to pay fees via paypal, I have created an account with the following e-mail address: sndgfees@gmail.com
Please choose the "friends and family" option when paying to avoid being charges fees.

Just a reminder: The fee is $2 per player, excluding any Recreational/Novice divisions and any Junior divisions.

Thanks!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2014 07:20AM by cox3.
Re: New SN Treasurer: Casey Cox
April 15, 2014 02:16PM
Ya know if you do Friends an Family there is not Fee's for paypal - just thought i'd pass that along so people understand they don't have to charge extra for the tourneys if they accept paypal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2014 02:17PM by Mr.Rob.
April 15, 2014 05:01PM
Mr.Rob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ya know if you do Friends an Family there is not
> Fee's for paypal - just thought i'd pass that
> along so people understand they don't have to
> charge extra for the tourneys if they accept
> paypal.

Thanks for that bit of information. I have never dealt with paypal before so I am not that familiar with their procedures and policies. I just wanted to make sure that I continued offering that option for people since I know that many do like to take that route.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

2007-2008 SN Amateur Player of the Year
SN advanced single season points record holder - 466 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season wins record holder - 16 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season score record holder - 53.40 (2007-2008)
April 15, 2014 05:47PM
I can't recall off the top of my head the limit on that free payment. But anyone doing tourneys needs to understand that 50$ an below are free if the people click Friends & Family when they put in there payment. :) Glad to see it at least somewhat getting used. It's probally the #1 for of buying / selling / trading discs right now and I look forward to seeing more TD's using it. I haven't wrote a check in... well.. forever lol. An the last time I mailed money... it was lost and I had to double pay for a tourney.
April 19, 2014 08:29PM
I don't think there is a limit on the free on Friends and Family, I use it when buying and selling disc. I do know that there is a $500 withdraw limit every month unless you upgrade. I'm not sure what all the involves.
April 28, 2014 09:24PM
Casey, first off thanks for stepping up, you will do well. Secondly, I have sent you 98.00 for the fees for the Paul Vogel Charity. It was 50 players with one being a Junior hence the 98.00. Take care my friend.

Don P

Dangerous Don
April 28, 2014 10:52PM
Thank you Don

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

2007-2008 SN Amateur Player of the Year
SN advanced single season points record holder - 466 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season wins record holder - 16 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season score record holder - 53.40 (2007-2008)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013