Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New SN Treasurer: Casey Cox

Posted by cox3 
New SN Treasurer: Casey Cox
April 14, 2014 11:10PM
I will begin handling the duties as SN treasurer effective immediately.

If you would like to pay fees via paypal, I have created an account with the following e-mail address: sndgfees@gmail.com
Please choose the "friends and family" option when paying to avoid being charges fees.

If you would like to pay via check, please make it out to Southern National Disc Golf and mail it to this address:

Casey Cox
550 Lee Drive Apt. 23
Baton Rouge, LA 70808

Just a reminder: The fee is $2 per player, excluding any Recreational/Novice divisions and any Junior divisions.

Thanks!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2014 11:50AM by cox3.
Re: New SN Treasurer: Casey Cox
April 15, 2014 02:16PM
Ya know if you do Friends an Family there is not Fee's for paypal - just thought i'd pass that along so people understand they don't have to charge extra for the tourneys if they accept paypal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2014 02:17PM by Mr.Rob.
April 15, 2014 05:01PM
Mr.Rob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ya know if you do Friends an Family there is not
> Fee's for paypal - just thought i'd pass that
> along so people understand they don't have to
> charge extra for the tourneys if they accept
> paypal.

Thanks for that bit of information. I have never dealt with paypal before so I am not that familiar with their procedures and policies. I just wanted to make sure that I continued offering that option for people since I know that many do like to take that route.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

2007-2008 SN Amateur Player of the Year
SN advanced single season points record holder - 466 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season wins record holder - 16 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season score record holder - 53.40 (2007-2008)
April 15, 2014 05:47PM
I can't recall off the top of my head the limit on that free payment. But anyone doing tourneys needs to understand that 50$ an below are free if the people click Friends & Family when they put in there payment. :) Glad to see it at least somewhat getting used. It's probally the #1 for of buying / selling / trading discs right now and I look forward to seeing more TD's using it. I haven't wrote a check in... well.. forever lol. An the last time I mailed money... it was lost and I had to double pay for a tourney.
April 19, 2014 08:29PM
I don't think there is a limit on the free on Friends and Family, I use it when buying and selling disc. I do know that there is a $500 withdraw limit every month unless you upgrade. I'm not sure what all the involves.
April 28, 2014 09:24PM
Casey, first off thanks for stepping up, you will do well. Secondly, I have sent you 98.00 for the fees for the Paul Vogel Charity. It was 50 players with one being a Junior hence the 98.00. Take care my friend.

Don P

Dangerous Don
April 28, 2014 10:52PM
Thank you Don

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

2007-2008 SN Amateur Player of the Year
SN advanced single season points record holder - 466 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season wins record holder - 16 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season score record holder - 53.40 (2007-2008)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 29
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013