Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The 8th Annual New Orleans Doubles Championships, Aug. 2nd City Park, New Orleans

Posted by Agent_86 
Re: The 8th Annual New Orleans Doubles Championships, Aug. 2nd City Park, New Orleans
August 03, 2014 12:48AM
Just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to Joe and the rest of the NoTeam for hosting another great SN tournament. Joe did a fine job of TDing today's event. Love the new layout at City Park. I miss some of the old holes, but this new layout is way more fun to play as a whole. Keep up the good work!
Indeed. Great tournament fellas. I was told someone would be diving this morning? I'm sure y'all will be inundated with requests like this soon, but I may as well get mine in, right? Everything we lost in the water has my name or "b" with my number (225)572-3241 (Brycen is just starting and I told him sure just put my number), -except- for a pre-flight Orc with another guy's name on 4 I think (last water hole before you turn down the sidewalk), and a bomb squad dyed MVP Tensor that I'm pretty sure I put in that peninsula hole (3?). The Orc guy never called me back and I have been losing flippy discs like crazy lately. The tensor belongs to John G so I figured the bomb squad ambigram and camo-looking dye would be enough identifying markings. Thanks in advance if y'all find 'em.
I got 5 in the water, a havoc, king and escape near the pro basket position on hole 4, a world out in the middle hole 20, and a sorcerer near the tree's hole 1

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
Re: The 8th Annual New Orleans Doubles Championships, Aug. 2nd City Park, New Orleans
August 03, 2014 10:59AM
Results have been uploaded to the site. If any corrections need to be made, please let me know. Thanks.

Thanks to Joe and everyone who helped him. It was fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey Cox
"If you aint first, you're last." -- Ricky Bobby's daddy

2007-2008 SN Amateur Player of the Year
SN advanced single season points record holder - 466 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season wins record holder - 16 (2007-2008)
SN advanced single season score record holder - 53.40 (2007-2008)
Watching Fowler over throw Hole 1 from the pro tee was one of the coolest things I've seen!
Congrats to NO Team for giving the people a great tourney on a great course.
Good to see you again JC and nice to meet you Noel.
Eddie and I need to sink a few more birdie putts.

You ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?
I'm sorry, I don't listen to rap music.
August 03, 2014 02:48PM
Thanks Joe and the rest of NOTeam for holding yet another great event. I really enjoyed the new course layout, looking forward to the next one.
WOW !! !! !! NOTEAM does it again, that was a great tourney Thanks...
Joe and "staff" hosted a awesome event, thanks for giving me a few minutes before the players meeting to speak...
ROB WILLIAMS you are the man!!! !!! Your generosity was beyond measure... Your "gift" made a great trip to my favorite city even better.. THANK YOU !! !! !!
OhSteveOh, it was good to see you again also, I'm glad we got to play both rounds together.. It was a blast...
Lastly regarding lost plastic in the water, I never expect to see my orange champion innova tern that was WAY out in the middle off of #20's tee box BUT I do hope that the yellow innova panther behind #20's basket finds her way back home.... YEP, hole #20 was not one of my favorite holes on the first round...
THANKS again to everyone that worked so hard to make this happen, the course looked great and the day ran smooth... Fantastic job by everyone...

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
August 03, 2014 10:25PM
Thanks Joe and NOTeam for having us over to play! Good times with friends, old & new.
Enjoyed every minute of it.....except for the locking my keys in my truck part, lol!
Love the new layout from Pro as well as the AM tees. Temp hole placement and flow was nice. Signage placement,Good food and raffle.
You guys did a great job. Thanks for your hard work.
I did lose a few there. What I would like back the most. Is a Superman dyed Tern. Lost it on the long hole going along train tracks. Beer reward for its return Brah's.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013