Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Wall Doxey Rumble in the Jungle 9/15/2018

Posted by Gary Wagoner 
Wall Doxey Rumble in the Jungle 9/15/2018
April 18, 2018 02:45PM
I am going to TD the Wall Doxey Rumble in the Jungle on 9/15/2018. This will be a one day SNDG sanctioned tournament. In 2014, the last tournament I ran, the Pro Open winner took home $759 in cash and prizes including a $150 Hotel/Fine Dining certificate from Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall.

Although I have not collected any sponsorship money yet I have firm commitments for $1,250 right now. My goal is $2,000. This should be one of the richest non-championship one day events in the SNDG so mark your calendars.

More information to follow.
Re: Wall Doxey Rumble in the Jungle 9/15/2018
April 25, 2018 03:51PM
Shortly after I posted the above message there was an outcry from the folks who are putting on the Copper Hills tournament in Millington. This is a PDGA sanctioned event but I certainly don't want to have a tournament on the same date because it would be detrimental to both. Since I'm just beginning the planning it's no sweat for me to make a change.

I have rescheduled my event for 9/22 to stay off yet another tournament in Southaven, MS on the 29th. The date has also been changed on the SNDG schedule.

More information to follow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 47
Record Number of Users: 9 on March 04, 2016
Record Number of Guests: 135 on March 12, 2018