Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2014 Pot of Gold, Louisiana's largest tournament! Saturday March 15: a PDGA C-tier and Vibram Maple Hill Open Qualifier in Metairie LA

Posted by Bluff Magee 
The only thing spot on is the brown spots in your drawers.

Doug...skittles works as so: $1 a throw. 5 closest throws from before round 1, at lunch, and after round 2 make the finals so 15 people make the finals.

In the final the players have 30 seconds to throw as many discs as they can...closest one wins the prize.
Correction we were only allowed to throw ten discs in thirty seconds

Central Louisiana Disc Golf Association President
Ryan Niccolini PDGA#55907
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT correct the great one!
Jealous much Mac? Aren't you one of the d-bags who says the reason the SN can't get anything done is because the critics give the BoD such a hard time?

Guess if I was weak I'd have quit trying a long time ago. But somehow even with lazy old codgers chiming in, the PoG just keeps chugging right along delivering a fantastic well-run event every year. There's critics everywhere...it's human nature that even the best things in life have someone disagreeing with it. Too bad the SN just keeps using the same tired excuses for why they can never make any progress, why they can't seem to improve. NO Team sure didn't miss the SN at all this year...and our reasons for leaving still sit here, unaddressed and going nowhere. The SN is being left behind just like bitter old jealous Robert Mac and B-Hole the drunken bagger.
Never did critize anything about the POG. Sounds like a good job by TEAM NO. Way to go!

Hope to see several players from NO Team at the Masters, June 7 & 8 at Bud Hill. Mac
Free lunch for all players featuring Hooters hot wings, cajun jambalaya, Walker
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013