Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tuesday $5 random doubles at Greenwood Park in Baker, LA

Posted by coltin.calloway 
Tuesday $5 random doubles at Greenwood Park in Baker, LA
March 08, 2014 08:45PM
Thanks to the time change, Tuesday random doubles at Baker's Greenwood Park is back on starting this Tuesday(March 11th). It gets going promptly at 6PM. Bring $5 and your A-game. See y'all there.

Coltin Calloway (Not ColtOn or ColtEn like my stats for tournaments seem to be registered under on this site)
Re: Tuesday $5 random doubles at Greenwood Park in Baker, LA
March 26, 2014 05:28AM
Excuse me, is this an SN event? Nope, just wanted to point out that Casey's buddies get a free pass while those who call Casey out for breaking the 30-second rule get their non-SN events tossed into the non-SN dungeon. Keep up the good work destroying what little is left of the credibility of the SN series.
March 26, 2014 05:30AM
Policy information. All Non SN sanction events, these event include but are not limited to Ace Races, paid Clinics, single round events, regular events that choose not to sanction, DD 2 disc challenge, and Vibram Birdie Bash. These events need to be posted in the "Non-SN Events" section of the forum.
March 26, 2014 02:31PM
Cry me a river....

BMB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013