Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gautier Doubles

Posted by Hub City Sky Valet 
Re: Gautier Doubles
November 03, 2002 09:50PM
hey tony what's the entry fee for adv.

/
November 04, 2002 08:26AM
Hey Kevin,

I've sent an e-mail to you about hooking up for the Gautier doubles.

Mike
P rick
November 04, 2002 01:37PM
Hey Rick,
For yous guys from Hattiesburg the entry fee is 4 bags of fine grain beach sand and $32. There ought to be plenty of it down there.
Tony Bass
November 04, 2002 04:35PM
Just curious about who wrote the thread above! I just want to make sure that my boy Rick isn't addressing himself. Please identify yourself because I would like to know if the price they quoted was correct. Also Mr. Jim if you have a flier for this event would you please give us the web site address so I can check out what the price for pros will be, as well as all the other regular info.
jim
November 04, 2002 07:46PM
mike p and i will play g-m i hope ,open $50 per team masters $40 gm $40 pro women $40 advance $40 am masters $40 am men and women $30 novice $20. all novice will win something , hope to see you there ,jim
November 04, 2002 10:19PM
Count Goby and Lewis in. Mike I sent you an email. Thanks Vic.
November 05, 2002 09:25PM
Hey guys, it looks like my partner for this weekend has a prior commitment he forgot about and he is backing out. I need a partner to play Advanced.

For background, Gautier is more or less my home course and I am capable of deucing every hole except 16, although I have only put together -10 in my best round out there.

Let me know here or email me at aircrow@bellsouth.net
November 05, 2002 10:43PM
i'll ask folks around here... and give em' your email if anyone is looking

good luck in your search...

(darn i wish i could attend... doubles events are a blast!)
H.C.S.V.
November 06, 2002 08:59AM
Well @#$%& Crow, if you can birdie every hole except one then sounds to me like you need an open player for a partner. Because if you can record a two on most holes then your team would have just as good a chance of taking the pro division as anyone else's team. Especially if Sheppard is what you call your home course. "You can't lose as long as you are making birdie." Just think about it!!
November 06, 2002 09:13AM
Here's the deal - if I had an open player for a partner, then our chances would be good, but that player might have to carry me. Being able to birdie a hole and actually doing that are two vastly different things. I can reach EVERY hole at Paul B. in H'burg, but I usually only shoot about 4 down there. I can reach every hole but #17 in Waveland, but my best score there is -3. Basically, my problem is inconsistency. If I play Advanced with another Advanced player, our chances wouldnt' be any better than if I played pro with a pro. Unless I got a real bagger for a partner, that is.
November 06, 2002 09:55AM
Yeah, you better work on putting if Zinger is your partner. I seen him putt for the LA Open and it looks like it might need some work! Alot of work! Sorry Terry, couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to bust your chops.
grayson
November 06, 2002 11:34AM
terry

be sure to leave the red beans and rice at the house this time. you and tony were fogging the courses all weekend.
November 06, 2002 11:38AM
gives a whole new meaning to young farts... :^p

isn't that a courtesy violation?
Tony Bass
November 06, 2002 02:03PM
Terry,
I know you are'nt going to let Jonas slide on that comment he was making about your putting. I know it couldn't have been that bad the way you came back that last round and took third at the LA Open. I bet Errin is still pissed about that. Errin are you out there?? How do you feel about that comeback buddy?? Give us a reply and let us know, or at least tell us if maybe you are coming to Gautier and need a partner or what? Well anyway Terry, you got to defend that putt! Let's see what you got to say about Jonas' game. I'm sure it won't be too hard to come up with something. Ha-ha!!! Just kidding Jonas, you know you da man!!!!! Later guys.

T.B.
November 06, 2002 02:35PM
Errin hasn't been playing as much as he used to... work and girlfriend, i guess...
The Zinger
November 06, 2002 05:04PM
I would love to comment about Jonas's game,, but truthfully I don't know how he plays. His score is never good enough to be in the top few groups where I usually am in. :) lol ;)
Tony Bass
November 07, 2002 08:47AM
Terry,
Are you coming to Gautier, or are you goint to Todd's wedding? If you are I was just wondering if you were coming the morning of, or if you were wanting to come over on Friday night so you didn't have to drive so far that morning. We may have a place to stay that's near the course, so reply and let me know for sure if you are coming. Later.
November 07, 2002 09:08AM
Jim

Thanks for the best wishes. Hope to see everyone soon.

Haven't gotten to play discgolf that much as of late and it's killing me , i'ts been over 5 weeks since i have played .

Good luck to everybody playing this weekend .

Toad
The Zinger
November 07, 2002 11:36AM
Tony,,, I am going to see Toad get hitched. But thanks for the offer. Good luck.
Hub City Sky Valet
November 07, 2002 03:56PM
Does anyone have a flyer for this event??? If so, please post!!!
misterbogey
November 07, 2002 08:00PM
Congrats on the marriage Todd.

Sorry to hear you haven't been playing much lately, but...get used to it!Unless the little lady is a player...;-)
grayson
November 07, 2002 08:39PM
crow

my partner backed out for some reason, so i hear from somebody besides him. now i need a partner. if you still need somebody please call me.

601-400-3058
thanks grayson
November 07, 2002 10:29PM
Sorry dude. My partner just un-backed out tonight. Good luck finding a partner. Hopefully we will see you there. Oh, and HCSV, we will be playing open.

Crow
November 08, 2002 07:35AM
Grayson why dont you talk to Jonas he might not have a partner, since yours that has never one 1st or 2nd place in a tourney and runs his mouth about everytime that someone else has a bad shot has decided again that he isnt going again. Oh well tallent wasted is still a waste. But for real when Im playing a casual game on the weekend I dont want someone saying " MAn how did you miss that?" If I knew that do you think I would be playing in a friendly round, Id be on the super tour. Anyway saw a ton of people at the Southern 6 thursday... we need to tell them about hcsv

Cant wait to kick some Doubles but
Discd Daddy1
Jonas
November 08, 2002 01:17PM
Who the F*#k do you think your talking about chump. Why don't you bring those big words to my home course in Poplarville. I'll smoke your ass! By the way, I've been too busy spending my money on wine and women to play any tourneys.
Tony Bass
November 08, 2002 01:54PM
Jonas,
Where are these emotions coming from? You have'nt been away so long that you can't recognize that he was talking about Rick have you!!! Yes I am sure he was talking about Rick and not you. So how about it? Can you come or what? It would only cost you $20 I'm pretty sure. So come on, reply and tell us that you will be there, we miss you buddy and want to see you come to more tournaments. So make it if you can!!! And get off those ROIDS, your temper is way too short. Ha-ha. Later Bro
Tony
zplasticmaster
November 08, 2002 01:59PM
I want my ass smoked. Sounds very sexy, I also want the cajun cucumber.
You need to come this weekend. It will be a good time.

Brother from another mother.
grayson
November 08, 2002 03:09PM
rick, you are weak
November 08, 2002 03:24PM
Speaking for everyone Jonas youve got to get hold of your emotions man or those Young jr college chicks are gonna run all over you just like well I do on Paul B. Not being ugly or anything just stating facts.. Havent seen you playing in a while..ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh I cheer you for finding something better to spend your money on.. women and wine tell me the place and I'm there dude...

steve not smoked ass smoked goat ass.
The Zinger
November 08, 2002 04:31PM
lol,,,,and Jonassssss was talking bout my putting....hehehe

don't be scared to go Jonas,, at least you will have someone carry your midget self

hope you go and good luck if you do
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 36
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013