Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
grayson
Re: Gautier Doubles
November 08, 2002 05:15PM
does anybody need a partner?
grayson
November 08, 2002 06:06PM
jonas

i don't have your new number. give me a call or write back if you still don't have a partner. 4003058
grayson
November 09, 2002 03:12AM
screw you guys, i'm stayin staying home.
vl
November 09, 2002 09:28AM
geaux team k lewis /m taylor !
November 09, 2002 11:42PM
SorrY Grasyon i'm a dog but man some bad sh*t happen but anyways who won the tourenement?
November 10, 2002 12:20AM
If I remember correctly John Fox and Rivers Sherrod won with a -28/36. Tony Bass and Steven Heaps were 2nd with a -27. Local Parker Brothers (Robert & Steve Odell) also shot a -27.

Vic, thanks for the word and for hooking me up with Goby. He was a great partner. We actually wrestled the box away from the Parker Brothers and kept it for several (I think the last 5) holes. But alas they kept making birdies so we could not catch up. We finished -20 though (-8 & -12), which I think was pretty good. We had a great time, that’s for sure.

Grayson, you should have showed up. You could have played with Cody. That kid can rip. (I say kid because by comparison to my age... well you get the idea I’m sure.)

Congratulations to Todd Traylor. I hope the wedding went off without a hitch, or, I guess that would be with a hitch.
November 10, 2002 10:28AM
It was Rivers and Buddy and you missed the advanced players adn I know Jonas would want to see this Derrick and Dale .... SO Jonas when ya gonna come back to your old home course? It was a great tourney small turn out but still a great day for discgolf
November 10, 2002 12:35PM
Sorry about that.
November 10, 2002 05:46PM
"geaux team k lewis /m taylor"

Geax we did, and we may have won an award for "Best Time." Hard to say for sure though, cuz everyone had a great time. Fun course + fun partner = great time.

If we'd awoke a little earlier in the first round, we might have had a shot...

...nah! The Parker Brothers ("park 'er again, brother!) were too hot to handle. Congrats Steve and Rob, and to all the other winners!
vl
November 10, 2002 05:49PM
kevin,

the parker brothers ... roflmao... team o'dell were baggin if the scores are an indicator :^p

glad you and goby had fun... i figured two good folks would be a great team... winning isn't everything :')

goby filled me in on the happenins' ... sounded really fun.

the comment jimo made to wally free in the throw off for the ace pot still has my sides hurting.

wish i could've attended. the goat is a fun place for an event...

and yes, there is now a mrs. toad.
November 10, 2002 09:04PM
"and yes, there is now a mrs. toad."

I just wouldn't be the first to call her that! =8)
vl
November 18, 2002 01:01PM
toad should be getting back from his honeymoon in jamaica...

i wonder if he brought a disc to the islands, mon?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013