Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

SN Tournament Schedule

Posted by John K 
SN Tournament Schedule
October 04, 2007 03:37PM
TDs I need to get the schedule for 2008 updated, please pm me or list here if you'd like the event you ran last year to be back on the schedule for the same weekend.

Thanks in advance.

John k

*EDIT* Josh, Will and I (Gilligan) are updating the site now... so if we could get a little help in way of getting ALL the info for each tournament that would help get your tournaments on the schedule faster. (I know it would at least help me).

Name:
Park:
City/St:
Contact:
Phone:
Email:
Date(s):
Comments:



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2009 05:55PM by Gilligan.
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 04, 2007 04:20PM
post your BEST e-mail address please John.
I'll send you the results et al.

Word
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 04, 2007 04:25PM
John pm'd! Thanks for the reminder!

[tupelodiscgolf.com]
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 04, 2007 07:15PM
Will
john.kittrell.ctr@littlerock.af.mil is my work email I don't know if it blocks anything my personal email at home is j37kit@aol.com

John k
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 04, 2007 09:27PM
Memphis Dogwood Classic first weekend in May
Lee Naquin first weekend in November

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 05, 2007 09:09PM
John you have ours. Let me know once the 2008 LA States dates is set; we may have to move ours up or back.
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 08, 2007 04:24PM
JOHN ADD CECILS KIWINAS SECOND SATURDAY IN JANUARY, THANKS, JIM
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 08, 2007 05:18PM
PM'd you last week but rcv'd an email today, so, once again ......

February 2nd - Tupelo Ice Bowl @ Veterans Park/Tombigbee State Park 2 rounds
March 29 - Veterans Double Tournament @ Veterans Park - 2 rounds totalling 54 holes
April 12 - Tupelo April Fool's Fling @ Tombigbee State Park - 2 rounds
June 7-8 - Elvis Fling with the King @ Veterans Park - 2 rounds totalling 54 holes
July 19-20 - SNDG Doubles Championship @ Veterans, New Albany, Trace - Details TBA
September 6th - Tupelo Fall Classic @ Tombigbee State Park - 2 rounds

[tupelodiscgolf.com]



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2007 05:19PM by Grayson Robbins.
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 08, 2007 05:45PM
Thanks grayson I'll have them added to the schedule tomorrow.

John k
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 08, 2007 10:07PM
March 22 for the Windy Hills Open.

Thanks,

Shane

Transparency of information breeds self correcting behavior!
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 08, 2007 10:48PM
May as well add Copper Hills Classic on September 20th and 21st here in Memphis

Duke of Disc Golf A-Number 1
[daffyshirts.com]
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 09, 2007 07:20AM
john did you get my e-mail; mike s.
ww
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 09, 2007 09:52AM
15th City of Mobile Championships - March 8-9
Southside Smackdown IV - April 26-27
City of Mobile Doubles - June 14
ww
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 10, 2007 10:04PM
Fairhope Jubilee - December 29, 2007
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 10, 2007 10:43PM
The SFC is holding it's Dozenth Ice Bowl on Sat. Feb. 23, 2008, followed by the 25th Annual Spring Fling-It on March 22-23, 2008. Please add these dates to the schedule. We will schedule another event near the end of July to coincide with the W.C. Handy Music Festival. rWc3523
ww
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 11, 2007 12:00AM
Joe Cain Classic - February 2
Hobbit Park
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 12, 2007 10:50AM
John,

Can you also fix the Link at the top of the page

TOURNAMENT RESULTS

it goes to the 2006-2007 season,
it should go to the 2007-2008 season.

thanks

James Ireland
They're always after me lucky bag tag!
[www.ecdgc.org]

Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 12, 2007 11:07AM
James
I've sent an email to Brian Moon, he's the webmaster so hopefully all the defaults will be set to the currect season.

Thanks Brian in advance.

John k
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 12, 2007 11:25AM
James it is now fixed...
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 25, 2007 02:18PM
john did you get my e-mail about the $600.00 for fund raiser disc's.
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 28, 2007 10:15PM
may 17 citronelle safari

may 18 citronelle safari doubles

leo otto
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 29, 2007 12:50AM
HOWLER LAST FULL WEEK END IN OCT. , THANKS, JOHN,
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 29, 2007 02:17PM
WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SO LATE JIM?
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 29, 2007 03:35PM
could not sleep worrying about if i did a good job or not. i really want each person who came to go back and tell everyone what a great place, mobile alabama is.we have alot of local players that want that too. they have started working very hard at it.as i look around saturday afternoon and the locals running the side events and cooking, it just makes me want to try harder myself.i want mobile #1 and i want other cities to try and take it away, as i say , disc golf is my second familly and i love 99% of you and im trying to like the other 1%,now go ace one for me, jim
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 29, 2007 06:02PM
July 26 Am Championships fund raiser
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
October 30, 2007 02:30PM
Quote
JIM ORUM
... and i love 99% of you and im trying to like the other 1%,now go ace one for me, jim

That's hilarious!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
November 01, 2007 09:05PM
The SNAC evevnt will be at Medal of Honor park or cottage hill park which ever is proper.

leo
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
November 12, 2007 03:35PM
Know anything about the Alabama Ams tournament, usually held in March?
Where? When?
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
November 15, 2007 11:56PM
Yes, the same weekend as our SN event. rWc****
Re: SN Tournament Schedule
November 16, 2007 01:50AM
Thanks.

Join the Women's Disc Golf Association!
203 members as of November 18th, 2007.
[www.womensdiscgolfassociation.com]
We Have Surpassed Our Goal: 200 members by December 25th, 2007
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013