Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

georgia(sndg)

Posted by Robert Phillips 
georgia(sndg)
October 30, 2002 06:49PM
are there any sndg qualifying tournaments in georgia?
I know they are in alabama,mississippi,and tennessee but where else are they? I came to the halloween howler it was my first real tournament.
and i really enjoyed myself rain and all,everyone i met was real nice and friendly.
Re: georgia(sndg)
October 30, 2002 07:12PM
robert

I don't know of any sndg Q's in gerogia,but all you have to do is talk to your td and let him call jim orum and the can work it out

Todd Traylor
baton rouge , la
October 30, 2002 07:32PM
I think Georgia's a big PDGA state. Not that there's anything wrong with that! RWC
October 30, 2002 09:17PM
Hey Robby, what's up. I was wondering if any of you were planned on coming to the doulbles tournament at Gautier. That's in between Mobile and Biloxi. A few us are planned on going. I have'nt talked to Jayson and the rest of the Columbus crew about it yet, but I will soon. If any of you are interested in coming, get in touch with Jayson and he can reach me for more details. Or email me with any questions at chris.bass@usm.edu. Later.
Tony
jim
November 02, 2002 03:51PM
atlanta has one a year , speedy has been trying to get hot atlanta to be one , work on your local td ,jim
vl
November 18, 2002 01:05PM
let me know the dates to this event and i will add it to the list of SN Qualifiers / Calendar i am building...
Tony Bass
November 27, 2002 10:50AM
Hey you Georgia punks, any of you planned on coming to the Blue Angel tournament on Dec. 14th. If not, what about coming over to Hattiesburg with the Columbus crew on the 6th. I think Jayson, John, and Price are supposed to be coming over for the weekend just to hang out. There isn't a tournament or anything, but if enough of you decide to come, we could have our own mini tournament out at Paul B. Which you know what that means Jamie, another butt kickin'. For real though, ya'll should try and make it down to pensacola for that tournament, its supposed to be one of the nicest courses around as far as extras goes! But if you can't, try and come over to H'burg with Jayson and them. We'll have a great time, plus I'll take ya'll to play the new course down in Poplarville. It's a monster, and its only about 45 minutes away from Hattiesburg. Hope to see ya'll soon! Reply under this forum and let me know what ya'lls plans are. Later
Tony
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013