Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bud Hill Lee Naquin Memorial

Posted by tdwriter 
Bud Hill Lee Naquin Memorial
November 04, 2002 01:06PM
I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed once again competing in Memphis at the Lee Naquin Memorial/Bud Hill event this past weekend.

Gary, Danny and everyone involved put on a great tourney and despite the rain, my son and I had a wonderful time. It really makes me want to return for the spring event.

To all the new Advanced Master players I met and competed against, all I can say is I hope I can do better against you in the spring<G>. There was some great competition in that division and it felt good knowing that I can compete with other Adv. Master players other than by buds here in the Florence/Huntsville area.

Now that I've familiarized myself with the Bud Hill course, I think I can shoot much better next time around. At least I hope so.

I think the Memphis group once again proved that they put on top flight disc golf events.

Russ Corey, Florence, AL
jim
Re: Bud Hill Lee Naquin Memorial
November 04, 2002 07:47PM
anyone heard who won , jim
November 05, 2002 01:50AM
Didn't get the complete list Jim, But Phil Raymond won open by seven over Scott Davis; Johnny B won Masters; Toad won advanced by a larger margin (sorry, never got the guy's real name); MIkki McCarty won pro women over Lori Metzger by five; not sure who won am men, women or Advanced master or grand master. Maybe Bill McCarty will send out the results. Missed ya there. Russ C.
November 07, 2002 08:26AM
Jim, I Emailed the results to you, Bill McCarty and Brad Webb. They are on the memphis web site. Let me know if you still haven't gotten the results. I mailed a package to you this morning as well.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013