Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Summer Sizzler

Posted by Ronnie Cook 
Summer Sizzler
August 05, 2001 12:45PM
Just wanted to remind people about our tournament on August 11, 2001, hope we will see yall at Highland Park. After reading the forums Crow mentioned he would like Jim to post who won what event for that tourney. We are going to start trying to post every tournament results starting with Summer Sizzler, thanks to my wife who will be posting them.

Ronnie Cook
RE: Summer Sizzler
August 07, 2001 06:06PM
Ronnie,

I'm a beginner disc golfer and am wondering if the tournament this weekend is open for spectators. I'd like to come and watch, if possible. If so, what time is the event?

Thanks,

Chris
vl
RE: Summer Sizzler
August 08, 2001 09:41AM
Spectators are always welcome at disc golf events. Find yourself a spot in some shade out of the flightpath of any of the fairways and have fun.

You really should enter the event as a novice. It isn't that expensive and you'll learn alot, meet new golfers and have a blast...

Most dg tourneys have sign up starting around 8-9 AM and then have a players meeting around 9:30 then start at 10 AM. This is almost always the case unless advertised differently.

Have fun...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 48
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013