Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Turkey Shoot

Posted by TheZinger 
TheZinger
Turkey Shoot
November 17, 2002 11:40PM
I have heard from a few of the Monroe crew that they thought(not possitive though) that the Turkey Shootout was a 2 day event. I know on this website it says that it is a 1 day. I want to make sure so does anyone know definitely know?
vl
Re: Turkey Shoot
November 18, 2002 12:37AM
zinger,

i'll call some of the monroe crew to find out... & let you know.
November 18, 2002 06:55AM
Sounds like a one day event. From the Twin City Chain Gang website:

"The 5th Annual TURKEY SHOOT will be on Saturday, November 30. Two rounds of 21. Player's meeting at 9:30 sharp. There will be turkeys and jerky for ctp's!!! Plus, new improvements to the course."
jim
November 18, 2002 07:30AM
it is one day ,great coures and you will have a great time there ,one of the best kept secrets is this tournament.they always do a great job at this events. hope to see you there,jim
vl
November 18, 2002 05:51PM
zinger,

i doubt i can make this event because of family traveling in from out of state & holiday stuff but if you plan on going and need a place to stay-- i can help you to get in touch with some of the monroe guys that stayed here for la states... i betcha they'd be more than willing to help you find a place to crash...

the lazarre course if fun... and the monroe folks put on a great event!
TheZinger
November 18, 2002 06:58PM
thanks vl, but i already have a place. Toby, the one who won adv at the Gobbler this past weekend offered.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013