Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

courses to be played snc

Posted by jim 
jim
courses to be played snc
August 25, 2001 06:22PM
open pro -pro women pool a 1st round municipal park round 2 cottagehill round 3 chickasabouge park and round 4 chickasaw course

pool b pro masters and grand masters round 1 cottage hill park round 2 chickasaw, round 3 municipal park and round 4 chickasabouge park

pool cam masters and amateur men round 1 chickasabouge park , round 2 municipal park , round 3 chickasaw and round 4 at cottage hill park

pool d advance men and amatuer women round 1 chickasaw round 2 chickasabogue park round 3 cottage hill park and round 4municipal park .
please always attend all players meeting and check for any changes that were made .
Brian
RE: courses to be played snc
August 28, 2001 08:25AM
Jim, I was trying to print directions for the four courses and noticed that the PDGA web page has 2 Municipal Parks, Cintronelle and Fairhope, can you please tell me which of these is the course we are playing.

Thanks for your help,

Brian LeBrasseur
Brian
August 28, 2001 08:25AM
Jim, I was trying to print directions for the four courses and noticed that the PDGA web page has 2 Municipal Parks, Citronelle and Fairhope, can you please tell me which of these is the course we are playing.

Thanks for your help,

Brian LeBrasseur
vl
August 28, 2001 09:11AM
Langham Park is the Municipal to be played, not Fairhope...

Robin A
August 28, 2001 09:55AM
Jim,

Why are you spreading out the pro courses so much? Last year, pool a and pool b played the same courses for the day, for example, the pro men and pro women played Municipal and Cottage Hill and the pro masters and grand masters also played those same courses that same day, not at the same time, but on the same day. What's up with that?

Thanks, Robin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 34
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013