Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New BR Course in Hood

Posted by Johnnie Cochran 
New BR Course in Hood
November 19, 2002 12:55AM
I just talked with some of my boys down there in LA (Cleo and Wilson Fields ring a bell?) and they were talking frisbee...errr...disc golf. Specifically new courses in the Baton Rouge area. All that I have to say on the issue is that you better put the new course in the hood like Greenwood and not in the white boy "Country Club" area like Highland. I will be down there at the BREC meetings and you won't get your funding if it's not in or near the hood. This Scotlandville Park would be good but don't be bringing up any Antioch Park. That's white boy land. You don't want Johnnie Cochran coming down, so do the right thing.

OJ is still innocent,
Johnnie Cochran
Re: New BR Course in Hood
November 19, 2002 01:37AM
This isn't Johnie Cochran. None of it rhymes.
November 20, 2002 01:15PM
What is all this about?

Why is BR trying to put another DG course in the hood as Johnnie says?
TheZinger
November 20, 2002 03:35PM
well when BREC give you one option as to where they are willing to put in a new park, you gotta take it.
TheZinger
November 20, 2002 03:35PM
i didn't mean "park", i meant course
O. J. Simpson
November 20, 2002 05:51PM
Johnny, the case is over my brother, its ok to tell everyone that I did it. Don't you remember, I took Nicole and Ron out at the same time while Kato watched. Then I hopped in the White Bronco and led police on a 3 hour chase. I think it was on tv.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013