Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Pro Women Points

Posted by R. A. 
R. A.
Pro Women Points
November 19, 2002 12:21PM
Hi John,

I was just wondering what happened to the Pro Women results under the "Standings" portion of the website? See, no respect for us Pro Women! (just kidding!) Thanks for updating everything so quickly, your doing great, except for leaving us Pro Women out!

Thanks.
John Kittrell
Re: Pro Women Points
November 19, 2002 12:45PM
Robin
Sorry - I know the pro women points are missing. Brian M has given me access to the web page to update the points myself. I've updated the points and pro women was my first attempt to put them on the site. I've sent an email to Brian to sort it out. Once I get the process down the points will be updated weekly. For the next few days patience please. The points aren't lost - I got them - they're just not up. No disrespect intended. Hmm, maybe the rest of the grandmasters would like to see Wally's points come up missing....

John k
R. A.
November 19, 2002 03:45PM
Thanks. I figured you had them somewhere, and also assumed you would put them back up soon, I just wanted to pick on you!!! Keep up the good work, and thanks for all of your hard work, it is appreciated.
R. A.
November 21, 2002 12:14PM
John,

Thanks for adding the Pro Women points back to the website. I have a question for you, at the bottom of that screen it says Second Shreveport. Did you include my 2 points for the Shreveport tournament in the 30 points that you show for me? If not, then those 2 points at the bottom are probably for me, I finished 2nd in the Shreveport tourney and Avan Eddy won 1st. When you have time, will you check it out for me? If you did include it, then I should have 8 1st places and 1 2nd place, hope that makes sense! Thanks.
John Kittrell
November 21, 2002 01:21PM
Robin
Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know who was second at Shreveport. I had by round scores but no name. I will add your 2 points for the tournament and it will show up on the next update. I was hoping someone would know the answer. The pro women points are current but not the other divisions. I sent the rest of the divisions to Brian to update while I'm having a problem on my end. Later
John K
R. A.
November 21, 2002 02:58PM
Thanks a bunch! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Becky, hope you guys have a nice one.
John Kittrell
November 21, 2002 03:19PM
Thanks Robin - I hope you and Ronnie have a good holiday as well. I plan to get some golf in.
toad
November 26, 2002 09:27PM
Robin

You know i was second in shreveport , i was the one with the plaque , i just gave it to you . ha ha

Toad
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013