Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Overstable.com

Posted by John Kittrell 
John Kittrell
Overstable.com
November 21, 2002 02:42PM
This is the points guy with some cool news. Brian M, the web guy had sent me an email with a link to overstable.com - This must be a web site that Brian helps maintain because there is stuff that would interest people that play in the southern national series. I have sent Brian the individual results from each of this seasons tournaments and they have found their way onto overstable.com There is a tournaments results link that lets you browse the results from both PDGA and Southern National events. Twelve SN events are posted. When you look at the results from a tournament you can click on an individual's name and you will get a history of that person's performance in all the tournaments that are posted. Pretty darn cool. Eventually we should have an archive on the SN site but OVERSTABLE.COM is a great companion site Just thought I'd get the word out. Thanks Brian...
John K
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013