Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Cosser Tournament in Enid MS???
November 23, 2002 09:43PM
Any MS people or Jim going to set up a Tournament or two at Cosser? Played there today and everything is almost back to normal.

It would be a crime not to have a Tournament or two here next year IF its not under water of course. This is personally my favorite course I have ever played. Its the prettiest and the best layout.

The MS Doubles were played at Wall Doxie this year because Cosser was under water. I believe if Cosser is not under water, then they should get the Doubles plus at least one single's Tournament. Thats just my opinion of course!

Don't forget this great course!!

Brad
DC
Re: Cosser Tournament in Enid MS???
November 24, 2002 10:32PM
I heard today at the weekly Sunday morning club tourney in Memphis that there is an event at Cossar in two weeks. I have searched through the "Tournaments" section of this website, but I see no mention of it. Surely this is just an oversite. Tee off is probably at 10am--see you there.
TheZinger
November 25, 2002 09:26AM
i don't think whoever is running the event ever posted it.
Don't forget about the Turkey Shoot in West Monroe.
November 25, 2002 03:57PM
Hey if someone gets any information about a tourney there please post it here so we can all show up and play. That is indeed a FUN course that most of us don't get to play often.

Jeff
The JUDGE’s were considering doing it (Cossar) and even entertained comments on our web site - jacksondiscgolf.com. However because of a series of events we have not been organized enough to make the necessary arrangements. It would have to be 12/14 and at this date I think it is just too much too quick. With Monroe this weekend, Birmingham the next and Rivendell on 12/21, all of these being tourneys we like to make if possible, we couldn’t commit to that project.

Now if someone else is planning on doing it, I’m pretty sure you can count me in to play. Cossar is a fun course.

The Monroe Turkey shoot is a must for the Jackson crew. We will be invading Friday.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013