Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

f2010 BAG TAG SALES REPORT AND TD -CLUB CHALLENGE

Posted by JIM ORUM 
Re: f2010 BAG TAG SALES REPORT AND TD -CLUB CHALLENGE
September 15, 2010 10:29AM
Mike Kernan the tags at the howler were giving away by madga , please give them the credit, any of the first 200 tags i paid for when I receive them, i never had the tags nor was any funds given to me of the first 200. hard to steal what you do not have. If any one really cared about the bag tags a pm should of been sent to josh asking him politey to send a report as soon as he can. Then give him the time he needs to do it. There no way to do this at SNPC anyone who has run one of these large event will know this. im sure there was a list keep and ask for any left over tags. Also was the tags deducted from the bag tag funds " I do not know how that works" at the SNC players were spread all over there was a good chance they never saw Josh who was the only bod member there. Let Josh have some time to round this up so it can be done right. Just my thoughts, Josh and Kevin did a great job with just the 2 of them, with some help from John and a few others. Will w SN become stronger that will be up to SN players, this is my last post about the tags, if anyone has a question please email me or sit down and let us talk. Jim!

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
September 15, 2010 10:38AM
He heals the blind but is blind himself
I very seldom if ever see a ex BOD member post negative things on the forum.

Jim... you paying attention man? I'm starting to think Kernan should be more concerned than he already is.

I would venture to say the majority of the negative stuff on this forum is from ex-board members... it's like a rite of passage for being able to post negatively. It was 90% ex board members that were involved when Keith quit. This isn't to say anything about them but facts are facts.

That is the most ignorant statement I have ever seen on here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
September 15, 2010 10:55AM
Jim (Teach a man to fish...) Orum
...who was the only bod member there.

Umm, Darby was there... the dude hasn't done much at least give him credit for what he has done. ;)

September 15, 2010 11:00AM
Never included my self, Darby was in the few that help, once again thanks for all you have done Kevin, trying to find soomeone to walk me thru linking up for the meeting tonight, im on yahoo, 251-478-0379

using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will

September 15, 2010 11:01AM
Bob
Lindsey,
I just answered or gave my take on your questions.

Come on Bob... you know we aren't that dumb.

Bob
Proof??? Well it is hard to prove anything when you can not get the report from the BOD.

Did you mean to say treasure? I'm sure you did and wasn't trying to drag the BOD into something they don't have access to and make them look bad for it... you wouldn't be doing that would you Bob?

Bob
No need for me to do it again as 2 people have offered already.

Your right Mikes name was not on the ballot, but the treasurer position has never been voted on by anyone other then the BOD.

As for the firing squad, all that could be avoided by them focusing on what needs fixing and worry about that instead of contacting sponsors at the last minute and telling them they can not have what they thought they where getting.

Now that's some good spin there! I'm sure there is a football team somewhere that could use you and those juke moves.

If that was the ONLY thing you harrassed the BoD about then you would be justified... but you KNOW better than that... you RIDE our a$$ on EVERY issue you don't like (which is about every issue actually).

September 15, 2010 11:05AM

trying to find soomeone to walk me thru linking up for the meeting tonight, im on yahoo, 251-478-0379

Jim, we meet via AOL IM.

September 15, 2010 11:07AM
LOL, Gilly, ex BOD members never do that :o)))~

September 15, 2010 11:39AM
ADVERTISE!!! the tags....

Have additional CTPs at events for SN Bag Tag Holders!!!

Have $25 additional ace pot bounties/throw-offs for SN Tag Holders!!!

Have special Rings of FIre for SN Bag Tag holders only at the end of events!!!

Seek cool sponsor prizes from local businesses (in Memphis we used to have a shoe dealer that put up hiking boots, etc.) for SN Tag Holders!!

These isdeas would encourage sales and encourage folks bringing thier tags to events.....which in turn would increase the "playing for tags" as folks with tags on your card during a tounrament, those tags are AUTOMATICALLY up for play......

just 2 seconds of thought......Griff
September 15, 2010 07:44PM
Whew! You have a baby and all heck breaks loose on the forums.

Let me answer a couple of money questions:

1. The SN gave Memphis $2780 in bag tag monies collected, which means we sold 139 bag tags last year.

2. Here is a list of reciepts of bag tag money:

SNAC $1120
9/14/2009 $460
10/19/2010 $360
1-Apr $660
6/2/2010 $100
7-Jun $80

For the most part, I didn't write down who gave me the money. I can look through the SN checkbook and see, but right now it is in the car and I'm alone with Amberly so I'll get it tomorrow. I know that we sold 56 tags in Hartselle, then I sent the tags elsewhere. I can go back and track most of where we sent them. Also I think Massive J sent me the $80 a the end. I remember it, though I don't know why.

None of the tag money was used to buy more tags. We ended up using BOD funds.

3. I was in contact with everyone I sent tags to (Kieth Bodin, Alan Morrow, Massive J, and Jim O) and I don't think anyone kept any of the money. It all went to Memphis.

4. After we ordered new tags, very few were sold.

I'll look up who sent what money tomorrow.

Josh Lenox
SN Treasurer

BTW I don't get the bank statements. Those go to JK. So no one person is totally in control of the SN finances.
Anonymous User
September 15, 2010 09:28PM
Jim O, I am going to politely give you a little more time to present a better defense. Hint: One way to win a trial is to provide evidence that someone else committed the crime. Hint #2: Often a prosecutor will lessen the sentence of someone who helps the prosecutor by testifying against the people that were in on the crime with the defendant.

Josh, seriously, congratulations, and let us know when you have the time to answer some questions.

This court is in recess for one week in respect of Amberly! I will post no more on the subject (after I finish this post) until a week from tonight.

Obviously, now that we've heard from everyone who had their hands on the tags except for brand new SN Board member Massive J, at least one of those five people is not telling the truth. It's like a little mystery TV show---until next week, we won't know where the money disappeared to. It'll be fun trying to figure out which of the five suspects lost/squandered/pilfered the loot and how much, don't you agree? Ah, the endless entertainment of the SN.

September 15, 2010 09:40PM
I took it!
September 16, 2010 06:13AM
Congrats Josh and Marla!

Josh, sadly that is not what I was hoping to hear. I will say that not writing stuff down is classic!!!

And the I DON"T think anyone took the money is also Classic.

Not sure are you??

And since Jim said he never had any of the first 200, what did you send him? it is obvious by his picture that he indeed had a few of them as they are in the picture.

But the mystery remains, where are the 88 mi$$ing tag$$$$$$$$$$???? 1760.00 is a lot to just say I forgot to write it down.

Just sayin..........................................

September 16, 2010 07:53AM
josh go enjoy that baby!!!! and congrats how awesome!!!!!
September 16, 2010 08:34AM
Congrats Josh and Family.....Griff
September 19, 2010 04:33PM
Ladies get 2 tags if i remember right, one ladie tag and one regular tag,, so when they playing for tags with men they trade the regular tag with the men and keep their lady tag, that could be where some of the tags went, Jim!

September 21, 2010 09:07AM
HERE MY LAST POST ON THIS, I NEVER HAD ANY OF THE FIRST 200 NOR DID I COLLECT ANY FUNDS FROM THEM, PAID CASH FOR ALL THAT I HAD FROM THE FIRST 200 SORRY CAN NOT REMEMBER HOW MANY. THEN I HAD JOSH ORDER 100 MORE , IN WHICH I FAILED AT. I WILL GLADLY PAY FOR THE COST OF MAKING THE TAGS IF THE BOD ASK ME TO. NOW 100 TAGS PICTURED 73 DON BOUGHT 5 SENT 20 TO ALLEN SENT 60 FOR $3 TAGS THEN GAVE $100 CASH TO ZAC AT THE SNC THATA TOTAL OF 101 TAGS.

100 TAGS
MINUS 73 IN THE PICTURE
MINUS 20 SENT TO ALLEN
MINUS 5 DON BOUGHT SORRY IN ONE POST IT SAID 50-50 DON PAID THE WHOLE $100
MINUS 3 SENT $60
MINUS 5 I PAID CASH TO ZAC AT SNC
IF I ADDED RIGHT THAT 101 SOMEONE OWES ME $20 JUST KIDDING NOW I WILL ONLY TALK ABOUT THIS IN PERSON,OR PM ME OR CALL 251-478-0379
I WILL TRY AND SELL THE NEW TAGS TILL THE BOD TELLS ME WHAT TO DO WITH THEM. THANKS, JIM!

September 22, 2010 04:06PM
I need to think and check a few things out I might be the biggest liar of all, i thought i bought all the tags i got from the first 200. But how did I send some to keith-allen -joey- so some where along the way I must of had some tags. i will do my best to get to the bottom of this, I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE TILL I FIND OUT EVERYTHING, I do not want to go in a circle. I have always step up and did what ever it takes. SN really needs to find out where all tags were sent and trace back and see where funds were added to. I seem to remember at the SNC trying to sell tags, everything there was paid for in cash. I remember buying several tags at a time with cash then going back for more, hopefully who ever was collecting will step up. But all funds were sent to Josh .i know the last 100 is right. Keep in mind like I said before any of the ones your thinking have stolen funds have gave way more back in sponsorship. I wonder how many have paid cash and it was not marked for tags. Please speak up if you have any imformation. I have already sent josh checks for what I sold for this year and the rest that have been sent to other caring soles is listed on the 2011. Please let me know who to send them to, I am not worthy, ONCE AGAIN I MIGHT BE A BIG LIAR, CANT BLAME IT ON BEING OLD OR DUMB MIKE KERNAN WILL CATCH THAT ONE.

Anonymous User
September 22, 2010 08:25PM

Schedule Bluff Magee to come to your tournament series and provide private investigation skills for discovering where the funds went during each year's annual heist of the SN funds. This lets the players know the prize(s) they should have had! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of SN funds returned by the heisters back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Bluff Magee inventory of quality poon.

Custom Dyed Discs and more, all uncovered from past SN heists by Psychofish, Robert Mac, Bottom Side Mike, and more!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 28
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013