Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

snc after thought

Posted by jim 
jim
snc after thought
September 05, 2001 09:59PM
i would like to thank all my staff for all those hours you spent on this event.i would like to thank all you who jump in and help when asked to do things during this event.. this was the hardest tournament i ever had to run , i hope all of you had a great time and was treated fairly ,that is my main goal running any event i do big or small. some strange things happen this year and some things we did to try to keep players from being in the heat so long backed fired. i quess i have been very lucky in the past and everything went well.next year we will have 4 non playing td and play in foursome when ever possible. i hope evryone will try to make it next year and we grow as a group of southern disc golfers. we can grow as much as we want too. this year i will try to put some of these things out there for you to handle. i will send a report to all td in the upcoming weeks . we must find some sponsors and more vollunteers to handle this growing event. please send your thoughts on how to build this in to the #1 tournament .
we will take a look at this last weekend and correct some things that went wrong ,also we look at all the extra activities that went on and see about limited them to a few . i think we are trying to do to much for a weekend and get back to what we came there to do and that is to crown 8 new champions. once again your input is very welcome ,well let us start working on the 2002 events and thank to all 180 players who showed up at this year event ,jim
RE: snc after thought
September 06, 2001 07:18AM
Jim,

Thanks to you and all the people who worked so hard to pull off this event. Your hard work did not go unnoticed.

Johnny & I had a great time-it was a little hectic trying to get to different courses with one vehicle in a strange town but that can't be helped.

I would like to again get some input from some of the other ladies about an advanced master women's division. From what I talked about with some of the other women, it shouldn't be a problem to get a group up.

Again, thanks for the hospitality.

Love, Becky
jim
September 06, 2001 11:47AM
i think it will work if all of you decided which tournaments you would meet at ,the larger tournaments are the ones that most ladies go to ,if you have 3 or more you can form the divison ,hope to see you soon , give johnny a hug for me ,jim
September 06, 2001 08:58PM
Jim, thanks so much for a great weekend. I for one know how hard it is when running a tournament, but your right we all need to stick together as disc golfers. I do appreciate you and your hard work which of course includes all the help you had this weekend. Keep up the good work we appreciate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie and Wanda
September 28, 2001 09:36AM
Hats off to you Jim, as always. You did a great job, thanks. SNC is definately my favorite tourney. I must also thank Buddy P. for putting us up. And puting up with us. Peace 2na
January 16, 2002 11:06PM
Hey Johnny and Becky,
I was just flipping around read your letter to jim. I hope that you guys had a wonderful holiday season in memphis. I am going to try to make another bud hill run after finals in school. The couple of trips that I have made were absolutely incredible road trips that I will remember for the rest of my life. Tell Danny hello for me, please. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!!!!!

Baton Rouge, Barry
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013