Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Info about Brad Greiner - Ohio DG'er that was in LA for Katrina Roofing Work - A True Hero

Posted by WillyBT 
Totally AWESOME

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
I just wanted to update everyone about the murder of my brother , they have caught all four guys involved . The court case is scheduled to start soon. We are very lucky that within a year they have caught all of them.Thanks to the Columbus PD and all that have helped.
good news
RIP-B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just wanted to update everyone about the murder
> of my brother , they have caught all four guys
> involved . The court case is scheduled to start
> soon. We are very lucky that within a year they
> have caught all of them.Thanks to the Columbus PD
> and all that have helped.

That is indeed good news! Hope they get what they deserve.

Brad was a good man. I was thinking about him today and looked for an update about the case. I hope those people who did this never see the light of day again and when they die suffer more. Brad looked out for me, gave me money, got me things I needed but couldnt afford, checked in on me when others couldnt to make sure I was ok. Maybe time can dull the pain of how he was taken and how soon. Every time I think of him I weep so heres wishing him in a better place.
A true hero - and well worth more than a few prayers.....he will be fine - its those he left behind that are left hurting and missing him. God Bless Brad G. - a GREAT MAN indeed.
Just wanted to get this out there and im sorry if its not in the right place...i made a memorial stamp for my brother and have it stamped on some Legacy discs that im offering for sale...all money goes back into the purchase of more discs...all info is in this album if you just click on the picture ..if i dont respond on this site send me a email and i can take your order discmanusa @ gmail.com thanks for looking ... Matthew Greiner

[s1108.photobucket.com]
Re: Info about Brad Greiner - Ohio DG'er that was in LA for Katrina Roofing Work - A True Hero
April 04, 2013 09:40PM
Looked at most of them. Whats the price on the memorial ones?

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013