Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
West Monroe
November 28, 2002 10:50AM
West Monroe. Danny and I are planning to come to your tournament. Got any good directions. We plan on leaving Memphis early Fri. Am. Let us know if you can help us out. How about a good motel close to the course. We are looking forward to playing at your course. We have never been to La. Thanks for any help. Danny
vl
Re: West Monroe
November 28, 2002 12:29PM
[pdga.com]

Directions: I-20 to West Monroe, take Fifth St. exit, south on Fifth until it dead ends, left on Hamilton St., follow to stop sign, go straight over hill, follow street around BMX course to parking.
H.C.S.V.
December 02, 2002 01:28PM
Anyone have the results? I'm just wondering how some of the Baton Rouge crew fared.
December 02, 2002 03:51PM
Dunno all the results, but here's what I sorta remember from the seven Baton Rouge reps:

WillBT: 2nd or 3rd in Open
The Zinger: 1st (?) in Advanced (high up anyway)
Robin Adams: 2nd, pro women
Goby: 4th Am Master (@#$%& hole 17)
LaVern Taylor (Mrs Goby?): 5th in Am Women

R/A and Toad were there but I don't know how they placed.
SSW
December 02, 2002 04:00PM
Willy BT missed a 10 ft putt on hole 19 to tie Doug W for 2nd, so I got third.

Major props to Jimmy Moak, "B" was with him all day long, and he will be with me as well. I miss you dude.

Over all there were 79-80 people there, great turnout for a one day event.

This brings me to another question,

Would people perfer more 1 or 2 day tournamets?

Peace,
BT
John Kittrell
December 02, 2002 04:24PM
Does anybody know who the TD was and when the results will be posted. Don't let it be like the last tournament in June where points still haven't been accounted for. When I get the results the points will be updated the next day. Congrats to everyone who played - i heard there were 18 open men. Solid.
John K
TheZinger
December 03, 2002 10:04AM
Hey John,
Mike Pohlman was the TD, but i told him I would post the scores for him. I asked him if he had the past results with him, but he said they were at home. He is going to get his kid to post it or email it to me or Will.
John Kittrell
December 03, 2002 11:02AM
Thanks Zing - ignore my last post on the W. Monroe results thread. I'll look for the results...
John K
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013