Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Shoals Frisbee Club Ice Bowl 2003
December 03, 2002 08:28PM
Here is a link to an online flyer for the Shoals Frisbee Club's Ice Bowl tournament in January. I realize that a majority of the people who post here are from the Southern region of SNDG, but maybe some of the Northern golfers will show up.

[www.dixieweb.net]

BTW, how come our event hasn't shown up on the tournament page? I e-mailed Jim ALL the information 2-3 weeks ago, even put it in the tournament page format. What gives? Russ C>
Re: Shoals Frisbee Club Ice Bowl 2003
December 04, 2002 01:59AM
What gives unfortunately is that Jim as far as I know, is not the one updating the website. The guy is Brian Moon at Overstable.com I believe. Try writing him directly.

Brad
December 04, 2002 06:35AM
If you enclose the URL in angle brackets <URL> then it will automatically be activated for you.
I stand corrected. RWC
December 04, 2002 07:37AM
It wasn't meant as a correction, Russ, so much as a follow-up to a question vl asked me in a different thread. I posted a URL and it activated. He asked me how I did it, but I had no idea. I experimented with your URL while drinking the morning coffee. =8)

Mike
No problem, I was also unsure how to activate the link. It's different on other boards and in some cases it's automatic. I figured someone could cut and paste it, but an active links looks so much better and cuts down on time. :>) Maybe I should have waited until I had MY coffee before replying. ;>)

Russ
John Kittrell
December 04, 2002 12:34PM
I have put the tournament on the tournament page, if yoou want any more info about the tournament posted let me know...
John K
Attention North Mississippi disc golfers!

Follow this link to find out more about the Shoals Frisbee Club's Ice Bowl, Jan. 18, 2003, in Florence, AL. Play the historic Lakeside Disc Golf Course one more time before it's gone. The park could be bulldozed sometime in 2004, so this year's series of events (Ice Bowl 2003, Spring Fling-It, W.C. Handy Tournament) could be the last.

<www.dixieweb.net/icebowl03/ >
Let's try that again, without the space!

[www.dixieweb.net]
The SFC Ice Bowl 2003 is less than three weeks away!

It's a week after COLUMBUS and two weeks before the TISHOMINGO Ice Bowl. Follow this link [www.dixieweb.net] or e-mail me for more info. This could be the last year for tournaments on this course.

RwC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013