Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Erase the stains off Innova Discatchers

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Erase the stains off Innova Discatchers
April 07, 2010 06:05PM
Don't you hate those worthless punks who vandalize Innova baskets when they hit an ace? Especially any wussy ace at a wimpy course like any course in uh, well, ok i won't call out any wimpy courses that have tournaments coming up this month with Discatchers.

Anyway someone discovered Mr. Clean Magic Eraser cleans up the Discatchers rather well. Check it out:

[www.dgcoursereview.com]
Re: Erase the stains off Innova Discatchers
April 07, 2010 07:04PM
You're a clown, Mikey. Why don't you win the two day, three course tourney for once or even get an ace there before you deride the course quality? And I've never heard Pa Davis described as "wimpy." I think you're just bitter because Fowler always hands you your a$$ there.

BTW, no joke about the Magic Eraser. Those things are amazing.
April 07, 2010 07:28PM
Very amazing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Anonymous User
April 07, 2010 07:35PM
Wow Blueboy I didn't even mention that city. It's always about you isn't it?
April 07, 2010 07:39PM
:o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone always ask me how i throw far and the only answer is........... FORM!!!!!

2009 Junior World Champion
Team Innova
Team LsDiscs
April 08, 2010 12:55AM
If you want to b!tch at someone about writing on the baskets, it was started in Lafayette by a guy named Mike Blecher, and the rest of us followed suit. No one complains about it but you. Personally, I like reading new names on the old baskets when I go back home to visit.
April 08, 2010 05:58AM
:o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone always ask me how i throw far and the only answer is........... FORM!!!!!

2009 Junior World Champion
Team Innova
Team LsDiscs
Anonymous User
April 08, 2010 03:54PM
Only a dooshbag would be proud to be a vandal. What a tool.
April 08, 2010 04:37PM
Like I said, it's one of our traditions - an interesting chronicle of Lafayette disc golf history, actually - and you're the only one who seems to care, and all of a sudden, strangely coinciding with your problems with a specific Lafayette player. I never heard you complain about it (or the "wimpy" course) in the decade plus before you and he had your little tiff. And, of course, you have no stake whatsoever in the course itself, so your whining doesn't have much to stand on.
April 08, 2010 07:08PM

Vandalism!

Anonymous User
April 08, 2010 08:25PM
Wow Blueboy I didn't even mention that city. It's always about you isn't it?

Only a dooshbag would be proud to be a vandal. What a tool.
April 09, 2010 05:06AM
Only a petty chump would deride an entire city because he has a problem with one of its residents.

And are you really going to hide behind the "i didn't even mention" line? Wow. Gutless too. Come back to the light, Mikey.
April 09, 2010 05:33AM
You are both idiots.

Blueboy really didn't do @#$%& to help us in the old days and if he denies it... he is a liar.
Mikey FUDGED pdga results because he was too phuckin cheap to pay the pdga piper.

Deny it you frisbeetards. Please. Goby and God know the truth you spineless yat fraction of a man
and your "local fiercely loyal friend" always calls you an idiot... Chris Hayes. What is up with that?

Locals have heard him speak the truth about your lies, course designer blueboy.
Ouch.

Both of you are yuppies and that is all you will ever be. Okie dokie. Aim higher, boys.

I'm over fiddy now and I can STILL whip either of your punk asses. Pick a phuckin sport, little boys.
The reason old farts like me will always be able to whup punks like you is i actually have an abdomen.

Try not to be douchebags your entire life, gentlemen.
April 09, 2010 06:21AM
Read slowly. Maybe that will help you two reich wingnut brainiacs.

I've always noticed you two make political comments.

It would appear that the CBO and Forbes magazine find you both to be incorrect, or a liar.
Which is it McCarthyites?

The CBO and Forbes are calling you out! They said you are not only incorrect but stupid!

--

A report by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) showing a $1.35 trillion deficit in 2010 was the result of policies put in place by President George W. Bush and Republicans in Congress, who controlled the House and Senate until the 2006 elections.

"Today’s CBO report is a clear reminder of the Bush and Republican Congress-era policies that have resulted in the loss of millions of jobs, led to the worst recession since the Great Depression, and turned record surpluses under the Clinton Administration into record deficits"

The CBO report also predicted a "muted" economic recovery in the coming years, which Democrats in the House and Senate hope to address through a new spending bill focused on job growth in the coming weeks.

"90 percent of the projected deficit is due to the cost of the Bush economic collapse and Bush policies like his unpaid for tax cuts for the wealthy," said House Democratic Caucus Chairman John Larson (Conn.), the fourth-ranking member of the House. "The devastating fiscal hole he left us in was far worse than anyone could have imagined."

Clinton inherited a $290 billion deficit from George H.W. Bush. He reversed Bush's and Reagan's trickle down economic policies, raising taxes on the wealthy, and reducing them on the working and middle classes. He was able to reduce the deficit every single year of his presidency. By 1997, the government was running budgetary surpluses, the first since 1969. He delivered a $230 billion surplus in 2000.

Bush reversed Clinton's policies, lowering taxes on the very wealthy - his "base" as he called them - and effectively raising them on everyone else. In his first full year at the helm of the economy, he delivered a $157 billion deficit, and he never looked back. By 2004, the deficits were topping $400 billion a year. While Clinton delivered surpluses, Bush's deficits totaled some $3.7 trillion over his eight-year term. Clinton 6: Bush 0.

There is no subtlety, no ambiguity about the data or the economic performance they reveal. By every single measure, Bush's policies and tenure were worse - much worse - for the American economy and the American people than those pursued by Bill Clinton. And we are still living today in the aftermath of the destruction they have wrought.

We could add any number of other measures as well, measures not offered up by Forbes but which are still straightforward indices of economic performance. Clinton reduced poverty, from 15.1% when he took office to 11.3% when he left. Bush increased it, from 11.3% when he started to 12.5% at the end of 2008.

The stock market more than tripled under Clinton's tenure. The Dow went from 3,241 when he took office to 10,587 on the day he left. It actually declined under Bush's tenure, from 10,587 on the day he took office to 8,281 on the day he left. Between the recent stock market collapse and the housing crash, Bush destroyed more than $14 trillion in consumer wealth, a staggering, almost incomprehensible legacy of devastation that will haunt Americans for decades to come.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2010 06:37AM by VPofParkingLotWheelie.
April 09, 2010 06:25AM
Ouch.

Palin and the Tbags will divide the Reich Wingnut party.

The Religious Reich has ALREADY DEPARTED! roflmao.

Blacks, I assure you will be vastly united in their efforts to re elect the brother. Ouch.
The scared brick throwing domestic terrorists really that afraid of a black dude with an IQ?

His penis is likely larger than yours too.
April 09, 2010 06:33AM
longest modern recession

#1 Reagan 1981/82 recession - 18 months

#2 Bush2 2007/09 recession - 16 months

#3 Ford 1973/75 recession -14 months

#4 Bush1 recession 1990/91- 9 months

#5 Carter 1980 recession - 6 months (during Reagan's first term)

#6 Clinton NO recession

[research.stlouisfed.org]

OUCH!

those facts sure do shine the light of reality on truth.

McCarthyism is alive and well. If you throw a brick, they'll arrest you.
It is called domestic terrorism.
April 09, 2010 06:34AM
I noticed some guy signed his first birdie.

the baskets do not belong to us.

try to respect the park so you don't lose it.

DOING A WHEELIE OUT OF THE PARKING LOT IS ALSO VANDALISM.

A vice president of a club that would do a wheelie out of the parking lot of our course is just plain stupid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2010 06:35AM by VPofParkingLotWheelie.
April 09, 2010 07:13AM
welcome back Vic!

April 09, 2010 08:28AM
Get that dirt off your shoulder!
Anonymous User
April 09, 2010 09:19AM
Wow Blueboy & Victor I didn't even mention that city. It's always about you isn't it?

Only dooshbags would be proud to be vandals. What tools.
April 09, 2010 09:27AM
yeah my cousin used this " magic eraser " on her son when he wrote all over himself with a sharpie! it was amazing how fast it cleaned off.. also it was amazing how fast she had to take him to the ER
April 09, 2010 09:41AM
@#$%&, Vic. you been away this long and comin back like that--dont see this stay being that long either
April 09, 2010 12:28PM
I knew this thread would draw him out of his cave. He's as predictable as day and night.

Cocaine is a heck of a drug. LOL. And what's with the Huffington Post, Dem Underground, MSNBC talking points? I don't see any economic debate in this thread. Does your sudden "offense" over the baskets retroactively cover the times you put your own name on them? Do you have enough brain cells left to know how hypocritical you are? Didn't think so.

And your impotent attempts to drive a wedge between my friends and I (who I talked to 3 days ago, BTW) is rivaled only by your ability to alienate even the most kind-hearted people from you. You are the sorriest loser I've ever met. Big, bada$$ 50-year-olds should probably move out of their mom's houses and get real jobs, no?

And are you serious or just delusional when you talk about others' popularity among disc golfers? Mike and I have yet to be banned from our local clubs or this website. Figure that one out, professor. Go crawl back into your hole and rot.

Ouch.
April 09, 2010 12:49PM
WHEELIES ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS....
WHEELIES ARE VANDALISM

POLITICS IS SERIOUS TOO. BUT NOT AS SERIOUS AS WHEELIES.
If politics was on a chart from 1 to 10, with 10 being serious, politics would be a 7. Wheelies would be a ELEVENTY BILLION.
Signing baskets after aces and birdies would be an 8.
Signing "JOEY NEVER SIGNED HIS WORK" on a donated bench would be a 9.

But nothing tops wheelies man. NOTHING
April 09, 2010 01:43PM
I wonder if that was a record for quickest oust for Vic from this website?
April 09, 2010 01:54PM
Talk bt getting off topic quick!! Vic I never remember you being that bad of a guy from your Houston days. I'm quickly getting a different opinion of you.
April 09, 2010 02:09PM
Brad Wells Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Talk bt getting off topic quick!! Vic I never
> remember you being that bad of a guy from your
> Houston days. I'm quickly getting a different
> opinion of you.

It's the wheelies man.
I was just informed by PM that someone else other than Vic has had terrible run-ins with wheelies in their childhood.
Here's a snip-it from it

Night after night I'll wake up in a cold sweat after these intense wheelie nightmares.

I wont give away who this is, because I don't want anyone to judge this person for having to deal with such a traumatic experience. The threat is real. Wheelies man.....
Maybe Obama can do something about the wheelie problem with this democracy.
April 09, 2010 02:54PM
Some DipShit
What's a wheelie?

April 09, 2010 02:58PM
LOL @ signing baskets for birdies...
April 09, 2010 03:50PM

Signing "JOEY NEVER SIGNED HIS WORK" on a donated bench

That is one of my favorite bits of hypocrisy... because if I'm not mistaken he has an entire 18 holes named after him.

I'm glad to say I have met Joey and think he and his wife are GREAT people and I am very gracious for what he did... so please no one misinterpret the irony of when someone else used his name in vain.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013